#1 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 01:51 AM

http://www.jfklancer.../autodocs1.html

This link is to a series of documents detailing the theft of and replacement of photos in the care of Flakey Blakey's HSCA.

As well as the efforts of the CIA to keep the incident from ever becoming public knowledge.

I ain't got the time to give to "playing nice" with asshole punks like Flakey Blakey or Any Of The Facilitators.

Furthermore even IF I had the time I would refuse to "play nice with motherfuckers".

Nevermore, no never!

Without the willing Facilitators, the Sponsors could never have killed the President and "gotten away Scot free"'

In effects imposed on this nation the COVERUP IS THE DAMN CRIME, much longer reaching than a murder.

Murder happened everyday even in the America that elected JFK.

THEFT OF JUSTICE CONTINUES.

All the facilitators and those punks continuing the coverup in this day and age can kiss my American Ass.

If this reaction seems over the top - go read the sequence of documents for your own damn self.

I did mention that the cover up is the crime didn't I?

That is the reason for this post,

the damn coverup that first told me Lee Oswald was only a commie malcontent.

#2 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 03:50 AM

Note that this 44-page document is donated by Anna Marie Kuhns-Walko who was Noel Twyman's research assistant for Bloody Treason, 1997, who turned up the photo of two shells (not three) in FBI custody.

What Barry Krusch does with the shells in Impossible: The Case Against Lee Harvey Oswald is killer, as in fatal to the official dogma.

We saw in Gaeton Fonzi, The Last Investigation, how the hidden hand sabotaged Sprague and Fensterwald and installed the Agency sock puppet Blakey.

The Agency infiltration and theft of data vis-a-vis HSCA is similar to that against the Garrison investigation (Jim DiEugenio, Destiny Betrayed second edition).

The Agency is always for opacity.  Helms pulled Whitten and installed Angleton--the fox will find out who pilfered the eggs and ate the chickens.

Blakey should have been hammered for his report insisting all Bethesda personnel believed in fairies and none agreed with the Parkland medicos who saw the avulsive occipital-parietal wound.

The same hammer used in the pre-autopsy would seem fitting--or was it a saw--The fact is no one of the score at Parkland saw anything with a dimension of 17 cm in re "missing".

Buildings fall down and wars flare up.  The society is injected with electronic novelty and a torrent of trivial scandal.

Blakey has his counterpart in 9/11 Commissioners at a loss to explain the punishment of Weldon for pursuing Able Danger or the precise mechanism by which steel bends absent the threshold temperature.

Blahut is "cleared" by an agency polygraph--just as was Aldrich Ames, and before that Thane Eugene Cesar per Dan Moldea.

The death of Michael Hastings after Breitbart and before Fuddy indicates a continuing operation to shunt inconvenient truth down the memory hole.

And the experts of HSCA still sell the Magic Bullet and the "authentic" Backyard Photos.

Journalism consists in transcribing the government line, even as academia parrots the official dogma, all the hoary load of peer review to the contrary notwithstanding.

The Sins of Robert Blakey Part I

Jim DiEugenio

http://www.ctka.net/pr998-blakey.html

The Sins of Robert Blakey Part II

Jim DiEugenio

http://www.ctka.net/pr1198-blakey.html

The Assignment of Dr. G. Robert Blakey

Richard E. Sprague

http://www.acorn.net...sue/blakey.html

The above 4300-word indictment accuses Blakey of a the-Mob-did-it agenda, and in this he's accompanied in my view by the Waldron-Hartmann Obfuscatory Verbiage Extruder.

0.jpg

#3 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 11:18 AM

Thanks Phil,

I wondered if I shouldn't start this thread under the JFK 101 section, but decided to put it here.

For the moment I will point out that the sources you cite are the best.

Not feeling so well as a while ago so I'll add more later.

But I must say this:

Mr. Gaeton Fonzi's work is gold mine of truth.

NOT TO BE MISSED a real mind opener....

Bless his wife and family I won't forget Gaeton.

Mr. Twyman's "Bloody Treason" is as good in my view.

Deanie Richards hosting the archives is also very valuable for anyone curious.

We all owe them for their efforts. And others besides.

Blakey is indeed Flakey and we can prove what side of the differntial equation he solved. the wrong one arrived at by predetermined conclusion by over use of the wrong variables.

G.I.G.O.

Jim

back later....

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: HSCA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com