14 replies to this topic

#1 David Mantik

David Mantik

Founding Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:29 AM

My 2009 Lancer PowerPoint Presentation is now published online at the main website: JFK Skull X-Rays: Evidence of Forgery

A correction to the original work is included there as a separate PDF file.

#2 Phil Giuliano

Phil Giuliano

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 11:10 AM

Hello David,

Great to see you posting here. Our paths haven't crossed in many years, You may recall I shot some Zapruder film recreation footage in 1997 that you used for one of your Z-film studies.

#3 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:15 PM

Phil,

FYI:

I spoke with David yesterday. He is out of town, traveling--again. As he said, somewhat tongue in cheek: "My travels in search of Oswald have taken me all over the world." -- 

If he doesn't reply to your post it's probably because he hasn't seen it.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#4 David Mantik

David Mantik

Founding Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:44 PM

Hello David,

Great to see you posting here. Our paths haven't crossed in many years, You may recall I shot some Zapruder film recreation footage in 1997 that you used for one of your Z-film studies.

Hi Phil,

Yes, I do remember you (and your excellent camera work) very well!

#5 Phil Giuliano

Phil Giuliano

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 07:45 PM

Thank you David. I was happy to make a small contribution to the historic and heroic efforts that you, Jim, Greg, Jack White and so many others have made in pursuing the truth about the Z-film and the assassination in general. Truthfully, the best footage I took never saw the light of day as those old B&H cameras can be quite finicky and one whole reel of film slipped off the uptake reel and although the camera was running the film was not advancing. Thankfully I was able to get some useful footage from an earlier reel, which was the one you studied.

#6 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 02:37 AM

I so enjoyed the photodensitometry analysis which showed the 6.5 mm artifact on the A-P skull x-ray to be a forgery.

(That your mere mention of this to Ebersole caused him to terminate the conversation speaks volumes.)

Our radiologist was very interested in my discussion of this finding in 2003; she said she'd always suspected there was more than in the official explanation.

The area P indicating a patch represents the avulsive right occipitoparietal wound seen by some forty medical personnel (Groden says eighty have commented on this wound).

#7 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:50 PM

Dr. Mantik,

I too find this piece as well as other work you have done quite important.

Ebersole's abduction speaks as loudly as anything he might have said.

Thank You Kindly

Jim.

#8 Jonathon Hunt

Jonathon Hunt

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 05:49 PM

My 2009 Lancer PowerPoint Presentation is now published online at the main website: JFK Skull X-Rays: Evidence of Forgery

A correction to the original work is included there as a separate PDF file.

Where do you think the headshot entered?

#9 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 04:10 AM

Dr. Mantik,

I send best regards and this compliment.

Your work (a while ago) planted the thought that I might best be served if I cast all of the Bethesda so called evidence into the trash where it belongs as I now believe.

I am now confident that I made the right choice.

When works dovetail with other's work of equal validity and testability one must pay attention to both.

After Mr. Doug Horne published the book Inside the ARRB, I then had the testimony from first hand witnesses of deception coupled with your work with the X-ray plates proving them as falsified too,

the crap sandwich we all were fed in 1964 and 1979 is clearly not truth nor any substantial part of the same truth.

All the MSM effort then and now CANNOT cover the stench of that crap.

I thank you sir for pointing the way to truth and reality.

To me that kind of thing is real service to this nation and all people.

Fling open wide the doors to knowledge.

Jim

#10 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 29 October 2014 - 11:30 AM

Jim,

FYI: I spoke with David on the phone yesterday. He is working out of state right now so I know he won't see this post.

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#11 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 08:00 AM

Greg,

Good for Dr. Mantik.

I hope some might take my words as encouragement for others to examine his main page articles, in that case.

Acknowledgement by Dr. Mantik is not needed, the good work can stand on its' own strength.

Quite some strength that is too. Peer reviewed and accepted.

Recall the symposium when we met and the 6.5 mm. anomaly, that plate stinks to high heaven,

by the work of those more knowing than I, today I can declare why it stinks.

Because of Dr. Mantik's work we know more than before.

I am grateful.

Jim

#12 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 30 October 2014 - 11:29 AM

Jim,

I will pass this post on to him. I know he appreciates your support as well as the dedication to truth on display here.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#13 David Mantik

David Mantik

Founding Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 12:10 AM

I greatly appreciate the positive feedback in this forum; it sure beats listening to John McAdams. Since I don't follow these forums, such feedback was a pleasure for me.

My headshot scenario can be found here. In particular, see Figure 7. (Also see Douglas Horne, Volume IV, pp. 1147-1154; Doug and I agree!)

I have since developed this (surprising) scenario even further (but have not changed the Figure) in my forthcoming long, long article (over a year in the making):

The Harper Fragment Revisited—and JFK’s Head Wounds: A Final Synthesis.

This new monograph (with 37 figures and 231 footnotes) has recently been submitted to CTKA. DiEugenio is eager to post it, but it needs to be transformed into HTML format. For such a long piece that may take some time.

Once that is published, Greg can forward useful questions (if any) to me.

David Mantik

#14 Ray Mitcham

Ray Mitcham

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 06:03 AM

I

I greatly appreciate the positive feedback in this forum; it sure beats listening to John McAdams. Since I don't follow these forums, such feedback was a pleasure for me.

My headshot scenario can be found at 

In particular, see Figure 7. (Also see Douglas Horne, Volume IV, pp. 1147-1154; Doug and I agree!)

David Mantik

I'm getting a "404 not found " message when i try the above link, David.

#15 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 31 October 2014 - 09:19 AM

Thanks for the heads up, Ray. I fixed it in the original post as well as here.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: medical evidence, x-rays, autopsy, forgery

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com