42 replies to this topic

#1 Larry Rivera

Larry Rivera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationSan Juan

Posted 02 January 2015 - 05:24 PM

I don't know if researchers are aware of this excellent rendition of Zapruder frame 343 in the youtube video "The Murder of JFK - A Revisionist History Part 9" 

at the 4:40 mark. The Costella version of Z343 is not as clear as this.  You can see Jackie's white glove right through the hole in the back of the head, right where all of the Medical Personnel at Parkland said it was. 

Attached Files

• Kennethpemo likes this

#2 Guest_Darren Hastings_*

Guest_Darren Hastings_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 January 2015 - 05:41 PM

Hi Larry,

Welcome!
I don't see Mrs Kennedy's white glove in those frames.

#3 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 02 January 2015 - 08:28 PM

Welcome to the Forum, Larry.

I can't tell what the "white" is for sure. However, I suppose it's possible.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#4 Larry Rivera

Larry Rivera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationSan Juan

Posted 02 January 2015 - 09:34 PM

Thank you Darren and Greg! I would like to upload a short animated gif of frames 340-356 which shows the movement of Jackie's hands, however I am not getting that option now.  (Sorry, just now getting used to the system.) At any rate, you can scroll through Costella's frames here:  Greg, if I can send this short animation directly to you, please send a pm. I think it is important for all to see and comment.

Cheers!

#5 Larry Rivera

Larry Rivera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationSan Juan

Posted 02 January 2015 - 10:12 PM

Here is the same frame with two arrows pointing at her hands.  I have a comprehensive animated gif that dispels all doubts about this.

Attached File  blowout with red arrows.jpg   78.71KB   1 downloads

#6 Guest_Darren Hastings_*

Guest_Darren Hastings_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 January 2015 - 10:38 PM

I'm looking forward to seeing this gif!

#7 Larry Rivera

Larry Rivera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationSan Juan

Posted 03 January 2015 - 07:00 AM

Two different versions: the first one is Costella. Just follow the white gloves. The white glove offers a perfect background for the blowout at Z343.

https://app.box.com/...740j27edn49m8jv

#8 Herbert Blenner

Herbert Blenner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 09:48 AM

Hello, Larry.

I cannot view your graphics in motion so I made a gif.

z340z346.gif

• Michael Cross likes this

#9 John Costella

John Costella

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco, CA

Posted 03 January 2015 - 04:16 PM

"My" frames are just the ones that show the full frame (processed and cleaned up), from the material available from the MPI DVD. Better scans exist (that we don't or didn't have access to), although I don't think this video frame is better.

The MPI DVD itself has frames at close to full resolution for the region just around JFK. Z343 is labeled 342 because they omitted Z341 -- I'll attach it.

Another way to look at these in sequence (but only at full-frame resolution) is at the video at http://johncostella.com/jfk/clip_G.mov which you can step through frame by frame (with left and right arrows) using QuickTime.

It is an interesting frame.

Attached File  fzdvd342.jpg   212.05KB   0 downloads

#10 John Costella

John Costella

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco, CA

Posted 03 January 2015 - 04:18 PM

Here's the same frame, with the levels fiddled a bit in Photoshop to make it clearer to see:

Attached File  fzdvd342-fiddled.jpg   240.15KB   1 downloads

#11 Larry Rivera

Larry Rivera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationSan Juan

Posted 03 January 2015 - 05:13 PM

Thank you Herbert. Thank you John. I think the key is when you follow Jackie's gloved left hand throughout the sequence. There is very little doubt that is her hand and not glare from the sun. Great team work! Thanks.

#12 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 03 January 2015 - 07:13 PM

Most interesting thread.

We have heard little of late from the so-called "Hollywood" photo/special effects folk whose unprecedented work on Z-frames has been seen by few -- including Greg.  Perhaps he can bring us up to date on any plans to release these HIGH-resolution frames to the general public.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#13 Larry Rivera

Larry Rivera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationSan Juan

Posted 03 January 2015 - 07:54 PM

Thank you Charles. I would also love to see this frame in High resolution. The frame at the video cited above offers - in my opinion - the clearest version I have seen. The very first images on this thread were captured from that video. So what do you see - glare or glove? Thanks.

#14 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 04 January 2015 - 08:53 AM

I see a "rush to judgment" opportunity of which I won't avail myself.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#15 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 04 January 2015 - 12:38 PM

I agree with Charles. As I said early in this thread, "...I suppose it's possible." That is about as non-committal as I get sans outright rejection. I again advise extreme caution when attempting to analyze images in web browsers.

I'll report back on the progress being made in Hollywood as it becomes available to me.

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#16 Larry Rivera

Larry Rivera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationSan Juan

Posted 04 January 2015 - 01:07 PM

Thanks. Happy to elicit analysis and new perspectives. 

#17 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 04 January 2015 - 01:47 PM

Larry,

Since the files you wanted to share here are too big for direct upload via the forum's software, I have uploaded the files to my server so they can be displayed here. Even though they are fairly large (containing a lot of data) and of good quality, still keep in mind that a web browser is limited to 70 dpi resolution no matter what the size and quality of the original image.

Having said that, it does appear to my eyes that the white to which you refer may well in fact be Jackie's gloved left hand. However, I cannot determine if we are seeing it "in the space where a piece of JFK's head should be" or if it is behind it. I wouldn't rule it out though.

Good work.

jackie.gif

jackie2.gif

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#18 Larry Rivera

Larry Rivera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationSan Juan

Posted 04 January 2015 - 02:26 PM

Thank you Greg. This is exactly the effect I was looking for.  The first animation is from John's work, who already posted in this thread above. The second animation is from YouTube which was numbered, however, it is interesting to note that John has stated that frame 341 was omitted. I was not aware of this.  At any rate, the purpose here is to try to differentiate the white glove from glare. Thanks.

#19 Guest_Darren Hastings_*

Guest_Darren Hastings_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2015 - 05:46 PM

Fantastic work.
That bottom gif clearly shows that the White blob on/behind/through JFK's head is Mrs Kennedy's glove. Inconclusive to me is whether a piece of JFK's head is missing or not however I'd say it is very possible!
I'm very interested in what expert analysis of the high quality frames yields.
Again, great work and thanks for sharing.

#20 Larry Rivera

Larry Rivera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationSan Juan

Posted 04 January 2015 - 07:01 PM

You are welcome Darren.  The first two images in this thread show a high probability there is a defect in the occipital-parietal area as described by the doctors who attended JFK at Parkland, as well as other witnesses at Bethesda.  I just wanted the members here to look at the evidence presented  and make up their own minds. Further enhancements should prove very interesting. Thanks. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Zapruder, frame 343

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com