From George Michael Evica's: A Certain Arrogance

LBJ_CIA1.jpg

LBJ_CIA2.jpg

LBJ_CIA3.jpg

• Jim Hackett II and SpamStopWoG like this

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#2 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 03:30 PM

LBJ rode the tiger of military-intelligence spending and it rode him out

McNamara boasted Bureau of Budget had absolutely no say in Defense spending

And the pretext anchoring the Texas visit was the Thomas memorial

A wink is as good as a nod

Ike warned us

Truman would bemoan his signing

Yet in '48 he secretly allowed plausible denial

Go ahead but keep me out of it

So are they all, all honorable men

#3 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 05:05 AM

It is rare to catch the thieves in the acts of stealing the Republic from WeThePeople.

Good stuff Greg and Phil and George and Charles.

"So are they all, all honorable men"

... by their own estimation I suppose.

A Certain Arrogance ... to be sure.

And such a good penetrating reportage of events!

A rare thing to find such a great book.

#4 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 05:09 AM

Greg, your excerpt from George Michael Evica, A Certain Arrogance, (I have the new edition with Charles' introduction) places Johnson in context as another buckaroo at the rodeo who didn't own the fairgrounds, et cetera:

1z5kk91.jpg

• Charles Drago likes this

#5 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 22 December 2014 - 10:33 AM

Yes, I was quite hoping that Adele would see the linkage between her hero, LBJ, and her nemesis, the International Banking Cartel. Most obviously worth noting is LBJ's lack of human decency with regards to his knowingly passing a death sentence on millions of pajama clad natives of South East Asia in response to the contrived--Operation Northwoods style--Gulf of Tonkin Incident. Less obvious, but equally revealing, was his willingness to cooperate with Black Budget Operators who were hell bent on concealing the size of the various war chests with which they absconded--without oversight from Congress--vast sums in order to fund all type of illegal military and intelligence operations. Of course, all of this money was created as a result of credit granted to the US Government by that very same Federal Reserve Bank networked with the International Banking Cartel.

Yes, LBJ was a very loving man, indeed. He loved money, power, and himself.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#6 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 09:27 PM

Now this I like a bunch.

Reference to something I can look up.

Even if I know I already read that work...

Look up the quote and read the material a couple of pages before and after the cited materials.

I find this tactic to be effective. Reading more than just the passage quoted.

It was passed on in high school by a stifled US History public school teacher. He was trying to work around censoring instruction from the "school board" as to course material.

PreReq both material and censorship there of.

productive discussion a better method opposed to less worthy endeavors like time/effort wasters.

Further citations from other works support the position that LBJ was corrupt like few others.

Works not taking positions that drop LBJ into the mastermind prefabbed patsy pidgeon hole too.

FWIW.

"Brundage and Eisenhower had worked on several successive national budgets, a process actually constituting a review of viable covert intelligence actions, and Eisenhower was energized: “As a result of the President’s [heightened] interest, the Bureau of the Budget increased its review of the size and scope of the United States intelligence effort.” The president apparently wanted to direct a major overhaul of U.S. Intelligence machinery. But the BOB inundated him with eighteen proposed budget surveys, and only two of them “concerned the work of the intelligence agencies.” Robert Macy, the chief of the Bureau’s International Division, had taken an intensely “active interest in the work of the intelligence agencies.…” Macy, in fact, was crucial as the Bureau’s intelligence expert. Choking in all the memoranda smoke, “the Bureau’s proposal for … intelligence studies could not seem to get moving. All discussions resulted in such complete disagreement that nothing happened.” The friends of U.S. Intelligence in the Bureau of the Budget had accomplished their purpose. In Eisenhower’s farewell address cautioning America about the marriage of Pentagon and corporate power, he failed to mention his administration’s complete cooperation with the BOB in walking the bride and groom down the aisle. Once the Bureau had helped build that colossal cash cow, it assisted in turning it over to the Pentagon and the CIA, freeing both from any effective Constitutional restraints, apparently until worldwide peace breaks out, or Hell freezes over."

Evica, George Michael; Charles Robert Drago (2011-02-01). A Certain Arrogance: The Sacrificing of Lee Harvey Oswald and the Wartime Manipulation of Religious Groups by U.S. Intelligence (Kindle Locations 4870-4883). Independent Publishers Group. Kindle Edition.

also:

[p. 266,267

ISBN 978-0-9841856-4-9]

It appears to me that LBJ continued the Eisenhower style security state and ended the trend that he replaced.

The same trend that sought other ways of communication with an enemy than saber rattling and war.

The same trend that refused war repeatedly.

The same trend that sought to demilitarize NASA.

It had to end.

"We're going..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com