#1 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 05:16 AM

What if...

What if a radio interview could be done with Charles and Greg and Len Osanic as not debaters but exposers of what we know.

Phil could do the background graphics for all.

A limited bullhockey production. :D

No need for the Oswald fables to be refuted but the tracks and fingerprints back to Angleton are at the least most probable and defendable as truth.

No need to seek the Mauser nor the Carcano black 7.65 mm or any other firearm. It matters so little in the long view.

More important are the things revealed by the effort to confuse even ballsitic evidence.

One sided? Sure why not? A taste of reverse censorship eliminating the liars as a waste ot air time which makes it NOT censorship at all.

Just a daydream on a winter's day..........

• Charles Drago likes this

#2 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 18 December 2014 - 07:42 AM

It would have been amusing had you titled this thread "F***k Censorship."

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#3 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 18 December 2014 - 11:58 AM

And I thank you BOTH for your continued support.

I woke up this morning of the same mind as I went to bed with last night.

MAD AS HELL.

That is rare for me. It almost never happens. Life is way too short.

Yet, when one of your own has been seduced by a particularly objectionable co-conspirator [LBJ] it demands pause.

Then rage.

Then resolution.

I'm still working out the last one.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#4 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 10:14 PM

I came very close to naming this thread as Charles suggested. A good idea.

But then I had another boil up of anger towards being censored as a concept.

Wisdom dulled by anger.

Too late now to do anything but ask pardon.

Our Fearless Leaders could change it to good effect, not censored as the expressed thought would still be clear to all.

But this is where my anger at censorship came from as I reflected on it when I posted the topic:

In effect all that oppose the manufactured fable of Lee Oswald have been censored since Chief Justice Earl Warren handed LBJohnson the "WC Report" in the presence I would note of Allen Welch Dulles and the other "commissioners". September 1964.

Once the public scorn would fall on any that expressed the concept that there was more to the Coup than one malcontent Lee Oswald. Is this not censorship too? One result of which is silencing the truth in preference to the bullhockey.

After the scorn was overtopped by rising questions that rendered the BS not effective efforts escalated to ridicule of Jim Garrison's office and his effort to expose the fallacies of the Fables. Dick Helms was ready for this. The CIA as an agency was not going to stand for its' role to be exposed no matter how many people had to be murdered or intimidated.

By now I bet most here know that censorship by any means is still the THEFT of freedom of thought and speech by the ST/Gentry particularly in all things 1963 Coup.

Censorship maybe the tool of first resort these days after the efforts of GSmack and Max Holland and John McDingbat McAdams fail to misinform.

Trying to be louder than known truth but failing more everyday.

I defend the right to speak your mind whether I agree with you or not and censorship has no place in Liberty.

So:

F**K Censorship.

I am aware of the dichotomy of censoring out the liars, but it is a deserved fate for the misinformers. Let them talk to themselves if they must speak.

#5 Guest_Darren Hastings_*

Guest_Darren Hastings_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 December 2014 - 10:45 PM

I defend the right to speak your mind whether I agree with you or not and censorship has no place in Liberty.

Bold for emphasis.

Completely agree. Very well said :)

#6 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 07:13 AM

If you or anyone else here dares to present as truth and otherwise promote the LN lie, you will be banned and your material either removed or used to illustrate the nature and/or consequences of disinformation.

If you or anyone else honestly fails to understand why this policy is in effect, then simply ask.

If you or anyone else disapproves of this policy, then go away.

To date, all you have done here is celebrate ignorance and play -- poorly -- the divide and conquer game.  

• Jim Hackett II likes this
"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#7 Guest_Darren Hastings_*

Guest_Darren Hastings_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 December 2014 - 03:50 PM

If you or anyone else here dares to present as truth and otherwise promote the LN lie, you will be banned and your material either removed or used to illustrate the nature and/or consequences of disinformation.

If you or anyone else honestly fails to understand why this policy is in effect, then simply ask.

To date, all you have done here is celebrate ignorance and play -- poorly -- the divide and conquer game.  

Promote the Lone Nut lie?  Oh come off it Charles.  I KNOW it was a conspiracy.  I've stated this on many occasions......and it's the search for the answers which drives me to read and keep on reading.  You can try paint me with any brush you like and infer anything you like HOWEVER that won't stick.  

As for playing the divide and conquer game.  You may be delusional.  I'm here to learn and share.  I've formed no alliances, I've got no relationship with anyone here outside of this site - unlike yourself.  Perhaps you are the bully. 

Anyway, chill out.  It's OK.  That nose bleed won't kill you. 

• Robert Harper likes this

#8 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 04:02 AM

Charles Drago wrote:

"If you or anyone else here dares to present as truth and otherwise promote the LN lie, you will be banned and your material either removed or used to illustrate the nature and/or consequences of disinformation.

To date, all you have done here is celebrate ignorance and play -- poorly -- the divide and conquer game." [post # 6]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I doubt any really need the explanation of how this policy came about. Endless debate and meaningless discussion of meaniless issues WASTE EFFORT and Divert that effort from meaningful

research and review.

Endless debate serves no purpose, too much is known to fit such simplistic ideas as any visible "mastermind".

Endless debate of meaningless issues is a long worn and threadbare tactic of the Enemy, most here know this well the fruits born by this tactic, dispute, division and the like useless stuff. Obstacles on the path to knowing that which is now known and hinderance to the proliferation of that 'knowing'.

Most here have been there and seen that and got the t-shirt to keep.

Meaningless ideas of Lyndon Baines Johnson as Vice President and as President was the "mastermind" is just silly, as if the murder couldn't have happened without him and his minions.

As always the question of LBJ's invovement comes down to evidence and peer review of that evidence.

Since the US Justice Department REFUSES to investigate anything endangering the "security state", it falls to we-the-ones-that-give-a-damn to do that investigation job for the US Government.

Evidence against LBJ as I see it comes down to hearsay descriptions of conversations between Barr McLIAR and other LBJ "lawyers". And the latent print of "Mac Wallace" discovered and developed from the 6th floor's assembled of whole cloth "sniper's nest".

(Which configuration do YOU take as valid? 2 shells or 3? Who moved the boxes after-the-fact?)

That print identification has fallen into disrepute after peer review. In fact questions have arisen of late as to the reality of fingerprint identification in general. A thing of which the prosecutors hope we all remain unaware.

In reading Noel Twyman's "Bloody Treason" the rules of evidence are laid out to benefit without the 'bar-exams" tests.

Hearsay and such refutable evidence as the fingerprints cannot stand an adversarial trial.

In that as I explained before, we have the telephonic recording of LBJ asking JEHoover if "any of the shots were fired at him?" JEHoover denied this, and I don't really give a damn what clothes he was wearing. The man JEHoover was a fascist all along proven since the Palmer Raids that landed his butt in trouble with the Constitution and almost ended the FBI in the early 1920s..

That phone call and query are not the action of a "mastermind" of anything.

A corrupt jerk trapped by circumstance into playing the game of the REAL Masterminds,

that of cover-up and obfuscation. This he had to do to continue his career of crimes.

If anything the "evidence" against Lyndon Johnson is weaker than the "evidence" against Lee Oswald.

Evidence of a valid nature against Lee Oswald is damn near nonexistant.

And as Mr. Doug Horne wrote, almost all the evidence against Lee Oswald would be thrown out of court, most for lack of a chain of custody or a valid chain of possession.

On such pathetic evidence as we have against Lyndon Johnson there is no reasonable conclusion but NOT A MASTERMIND,

only a willing participant in the Cover-Up.

Having stated my reasons to reject Johnson as any mastermind repeatedly here and elsewhere, I am done.

One last observation, meaningless endless debate of pointless issues is another form of obfuscation and CENSORSHIP.

Th..tha... that's all folks.

Jim

#9 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 21 December 2014 - 02:37 PM

Well said, Jim. Thank you for supporting our collective mission by testifying to what you have witnessed over the years.

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#10 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 11:03 PM

You are most welcome.

Thank all for the efforts.

Lyndon is quite guity of cover-up.

Cover up is the crime of this date.

Still I say the Sponsors were masterminds of that obstuction of justice.

As well as the masterminds of the murder, er public execution.

I see dead facilitators.

#11 Guest_Darren Hastings_*

Guest_Darren Hastings_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2014 - 05:21 PM

For clarity, what is this forums definition of "the lone nut lie"?

Is it the 26 volumes of nonsense put forward by the Warren Commission Report which stated LHO, acting alone, fired a mannlicher carcano 6.5mm 3 times from the snipers next in SE corner window of the 6th floor of TSBD wounding Connally and killing Kennedy with 2 of the bullets and missing the target with a 3rd and wounding James Tague with the shrapnel?

OR....is it an all encompassing catch all for JFK related discussion which doesn't jive with what you guys have agreed on?

If it is the former, which suspect it is, then I believe I was wrongfully accused earlier in this thread of promoting the lone nut lie.

#12 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 06:55 PM

The conditional "if" is not an accusation -- except, of course, to the guilty.

If this were my forum, you would have been gone weeks ago.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#13 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 22 December 2014 - 07:01 PM

Jim Hackett II, on 18 Dec 2014 said:

Bold for emphasis.

Completely agree. Very well said  :)

=====================================================================================================================================================================================

Let's all agree to what "Freedom of Speech" means -- ON MY FORUM -- Darren. The items I have highlighted in RED were specifically included during the forum's genesis to target those of your ilk. 

========================================

The Assassination Of JFK.net

Forum Policy Statement

Prime Directive #1: This forum exists, first and foremostfor the sole purpose of conducting appropriately focused research into the life and death of the 35th President of the United States, John F. Kennedy.

Prime Directive #2: The Founding Members are committed, both individually and collectively, to maintaining a forum dedicated to the promotion of freedom of expression in the marketplace of ideas. Freedom of Speech is sacrosanct.

Overview: Maintaining equilibrium during this process of research and discovery can be, at times, quite a tenuous proposition.  To this end Forum Administrator, Greg Burnham, with the support of the Founding Members, will enforce the Rules of Engagement, which incorporate the principles outlined in the Mission Statement by direct reference. Any enforcement action will be at the sole discretion of the Forum Administrator. This is not a democracy.

While Freedom of Speech is sacred here, it is not first on the list of Prime Directives for a reason. It comes second to research and discovery of the truth. A member’s reasonable expectation of Freedom of Speech will be limited only by his or her failure to adhere to the Rules of Engagement. 

The Forum Administrator, with the support of the Founding Members, will:

1. Strive to provide a ridicule free environment within which research can be conducted in line with Prime Directive #1 as stated above.
  2. Enforce the “no flame zone” policy wherein any and all posts containing ad hominem attacks of any kind will be deleted without warning irrespective of the stature of the author of the offending posts. Due to their generally disruptive nature, such personal attacks jeopardize the forum’s integrity by weakening Prime Directive #1 and will not be tolerated. *
  3. Expect each member to treat other members respectfully, without regard for their level of expertise.
  4. Welcome all honest brokers to our forum, including both the seasoned as well as the novice researcher.
  5. Interpret the creation of an account by a new member as their agreement to abide by the Rules of Engagement.

* There will be few, if any, warnings issued. Therefore do not assume the behavior will be tolerated until a warning is issued, as same may not be forthcoming.

The Rules of Engagement

1. A person wishing to register for membership is required to use their real (first and last) name, as well as a valid email account. Anonymous posting is not permitted.
  2. Members are encouraged to share their own research, critique the research of other members, voice their opinions, and otherwise express themselves in any manner they see fit so long as they do so in accordance with the Prime Directives.
  3. Members are free to non-disruptively attack ideas, opinions, and theories, but are not free to attack other members. Egos should be checked at the door.
  4. Members are prohibited from demanding that another member respond to a post or answer a question. Badgering another member for an answer will not be tolerated.
  5. A member's choice to use colorful language (profanity) will not be infringed unless it becomes excessive to the point of disruption.
  6. Members are prohibited from hijacking threads or otherwise posting off topic messages within threads started by another member.
  7. Posts that argue the case against Lee Harvey Oswald as if he was the lone assassin will be subject to immediate deletion and the poster of same will be placed on notice.
  8. Notwithstanding the provisions of item 7 above and item 9 below, members are prohibited from requiring other members to subscribe to a theory or to share a belief.
  9. Members who demonstrate disingenuous intentions by denying that the official government account is worthy of rejection will be subject to dismissal.
  10. Members are prohibited from posting messages for a former member who has been banned from the forum.
  11. If a member chooses to use a profile picture, it must be a photo of themselves as opposed to a picture of anyone (or anything) else.
  12. Members are prohibited form "cross posting" -- meaning posting content from another Forum -- without the express written permission of the post's author.
  13. Members are prohibited from even mentioning the name of the John McAdams' website or the Deep Politics Forum. Cross contamination can, and will, be avoided.
  14. Members may not post anyone else's email address or other personal, identifying information without that person's express permission to do so.
  15. Message spamming or otherwise attempting to flood the board with posts is prohibited.
  16. Members acknowledge that posting on this forum is a privilege, not a right.
  17. Members acknowledge that failure to comply with the Rules of Engagement can and will result in deletion of their posts and/or termination of their membership.

This list is not exhaustive of all possible violations of Forum Policy. These terms may be subject to modification and will be enforced at the sole discretion of the Forum Administrator.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#14 Guest_Darren Hastings_*

Guest_Darren Hastings_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2014 - 07:02 PM

If this was your forum, I suspect you'd be sitting the corner talking to yourself, Charles.

Oh wait.....you already are  :P

#15 Guest_Darren Hastings_*

Guest_Darren Hastings_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2014 - 07:05 PM

Darren Hastings, on 18 Dec 2014 - 8:45 PM, said:snapback.png

Let's all agree to what "Freedom of Speech" means -- ON MY FORUM -- Darren. The items I have highlighted in RED were specifically included in the forum's genesis to target those of your ilk. 

========================================

The Assassination Of JFK.net

Forum Policy Statement

Prime Directive #1: This forum exists, first and foremostfor the sole purpose of conducting appropriately focused research into the life and death of the 35th President of the United States, John F. Kennedy.

Prime Directive #2: The Founding Members are committed, both individually and collectively, to maintaining a forum dedicated to the promotion of freedom of expression in the marketplace of ideas. Freedom of Speech is sacrosanct.

Overview: Maintaining equilibrium during this process of research and discovery can be, at times, quite a tenuous proposition.  To this end Forum Administrator, Greg Burnham, with the support of the Founding Members, will enforce the Rules of Engagement, which incorporate the principles outlined in the Mission Statement by direct reference. Any enforcement action will be at the sole discretion of the Forum Administrator. This is not a democracy.

While Freedom of Speech is sacred here, it is not first on the list of Prime Directives for a reason. It comes second to research and discovery of the truth. A member’s reasonable expectation of Freedom of Speech will be limited only by his or her failure to adhere to the Rules of Engagement. 

The Forum Administrator, with the support of the Founding Members, will:

1. Strive to provide a ridicule free environment within which research can be conducted in line with Prime Directive #1 as stated above.
  2. Enforce the “no flame zone” policy wherein any and all posts containing ad hominem attacks of any kind will be deleted without warning irrespective of the stature of the author of the offending posts. Due to their generally disruptive nature, such personal attacks jeopardize the forum’s integrity by weakening Prime Directive #1 and will not be tolerated. *
  3. Expect each member to treat other members respectfully, without regard for their level of expertise.
  4. Welcome all honest brokers to our forum, including both the seasoned as well as the novice researcher.
  5. Interpret the creation of an account by a new member as their agreement to abide by the Rules of Engagement.

* There will be few, if any, warnings issued. Therefore do not assume the behavior will be tolerated until a warning is issued, as same may not be forthcoming.

The Rules of Engagement

1. A person wishing to register for membership is required to use their real (first and last) name, as well as a valid email account. Anonymous posting is not permitted.
  2. Members are encouraged to share their own research, critique the research of other members, voice their opinions, and otherwise express themselves in any manner they see fit so long as they do so in accordance with the Prime Directives.
  3. Members are free to non-disruptively attack ideas, opinions, and theories, but are not free to attack other members. Egos should be checked at the door.
  4. Members are prohibited from demanding that another member respond to a post or answer a question. Badgering another member for an answer will not be tolerated.
  5. A member's choice to use colorful language (profanity) will not be infringed unless it becomes excessive to the point of disruption.
  6. Members are prohibited from hijacking threads or otherwise posting off topic messages within threads started by another member.
  7. Posts that argue the case against Lee Harvey Oswald as if he was the lone assassin will be subject to immediate deletion and the poster of same will be placed on notice.
  8. Notwithstanding the provisions of item 7 above and item 9 below, members are prohibited from requiring other members to subscribe to a theory or to share a belief.
  9. Members who demonstrate disingenuous intentions by denying that the official government account is worthy of rejection will be subject to dismissal.
  10. Members are prohibited from posting messages for a former member who has been banned from the forum.
  11. If a member chooses to use a profile picture, it must be a photo of themselves as opposed to a picture of anyone (or anything) else.
  12. Members are prohibited form "cross posting" -- meaning posting content from another Forum -- without the express written permission of the post's author.
  13. Members are prohibited from even mentioning the name of the John McAdams' website or the Deep Politics Forum. Cross contamination can, and will, be avoided.
  14. Members may not post anyone else's email address or other personal, identifying information without that person's express permission to do so.
  15. Message spamming or otherwise attempting to flood the board with posts is prohibited.
  16. Members acknowledge that posting on this forum is a privilege, not a right.
  17. Members acknowledge that failure to comply with the Rules of Engagement can and will result in deletion of their posts and/or termination of their membership.

This list is not exhaustive of all possible violations of Forum Policy. These terms may be subject to modification and will be enforced at the sole discretion of the Forum Administrator.

Understood Greg.  I've read this before and my posting here is acceptance of these guidelines.

I still believe I was unfairly accused of promoting the lone nut lie....unless I am confused about what that is?

#16 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 22 December 2014 - 07:08 PM

Prime Directive #1: This forum exists, first and foremostfor the sole purpose of conducting appropriately focused research into the life and death of the 35th President of the United States, John F. Kennedy.

Appropriately focused research is welcome. If you cannot tell the difference then you do not belong here.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#17 Guest_Darren Hastings_*

Guest_Darren Hastings_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2014 - 09:48 PM

Understood.

#18 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 10:27 PM

Fingers crossed ... 

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#19 Robert Harper

Robert Harper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationRotterdam & Los Angeles

Posted 23 December 2014 - 04:59 PM

Greg: A small point but nevertheless, a relevant one.

You chose not to place "in red" #4 of the "Rules of engagement" but it reads thus:

Members are prohibited from demanding that another member respond to a post or answer a question. Badgering another member for an answer will not be tolerated.

Let me place this exchange from an earlier posting by Mr Hastings:

Hastings: Nailed it Robert. Cheers!

Drago:Nailed what?

Hastings: His post.

Drago: Nailed what?
Answer the damn question.

To be fair to Mr. Hastings, although he may not have understood "the rules" he's not the only one who violated them.

#20 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 05:15 PM

Within its obvious (to most) context, Hastings' response -- "His post."  -- is a classic example of the circular reasoning utilized by agents provocateur to prolong pointless arguments and otherwise disrupt serious, honorable discourse.

But since you admittedly know next to nothing about the subjects under discussion on this forum -- you cannot, for instance, define "disinformation" -- I shall excuse the ignorance exhibited in your post above and elsewhere.

Always a pleasure.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com