Photo

Posted for Kathleen Collins

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_Darren Hastings_*

Guest_Darren Hastings_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2015 - 12:37 PM

Yes Darren this angle looks to be perfect. Looking at where the X is marked on the street and where those trees are, the timing of a shot from there would have to be impeccable. Car coming up the street, as soon as it passes those trees the shooter would only have a fraction of a second to hit his mark. Not impossible, but extremely difficult.

I'm certainly no marksman but I don't think it would have been extremely difficult (certainly easier than the alleged patsy feat from the snipers nest!!).
Those trees would've had much thinner trunks 51 years ago.
I believe the eyewitness testimony of a limo stop.

Food for thought.

#22 Guest_Darren Hastings_*

Guest_Darren Hastings_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2015 - 12:58 PM

Playing parlor games in a burning house that never was and never will be your home.

Not sure if this was intended to be rude.

Agreed, Charles. Moreover, the location of the "X" was originally set by Robert Groden who based its placement on elements from the Zapruder film. We now know that the "X" is not in the correct spot. It is some 30 feet east of where the actual headshot occurred. While that would tend increase the viability of that location being used by a sniper, it is mostly irrelevant at this juncture even if true. In other words, the evidence points in different and oftentimes conflicting directions. Intentionally. Combing through the details to arrive at "the truth" has long been demonstrated to be a never ending journey toward the Land of Nil.

The location of the X is important so thanks for the heads up. I previously read somewhere (this forum probably) that it wasn't accurate so did keep that in mind when walking the plaza.

The land of Nil has millions of hours of research, thoughts, discussions and questions. It may never be anything more than the land of Nil but sometimes it's nice to look at some of these things and day dream a little. I can say for absolute fact that I got goose bumps when peering over the pickets....and I also laughed out loud when I looked down Elm from the patsy nest and considered the official tale - and the ongoing sale of the tale.

#23 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 05 March 2015 - 01:09 PM

Not sure if this was intended to be rude.

Then let me remove all doubt, Junior G-Man.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#24 Guest_Darren Hastings_*

Guest_Darren Hastings_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2015 - 01:22 PM

I'm unsure why you'd intentionally be rude to anyone - however it is you.
I don't wish to derail Kathleen's thread so will let it slide. :lol:

#25 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 05 March 2015 - 01:56 PM

Not to be rude, but I am moving this thread to JFK 101: The Basics.

I am doing this because we are nearly 20 years beyond the time when it was appropriate to "micro-analyze" the photographic evidence. Twenty years ago the internet was new. Novice researchers had never before had the opportunity to conduct such studies for lack of access. With the dawning of the age of the "information super-highway" that all changed. Back then it was quite understandable for earnest researchers to attempt analysis of this type of evidence.

However, unless there is a clear and compelling piece of new evidence to analyze--as opposed to the tiny, grainy, blurry image that was the original focus of this thread--we must call a spade a spade. The man on the grass in the animated gif was NOT disassembling a rifle. Any suggestion to the contrary is absurd. Moreover, that there may have been "movement" in the upper left hand area of that clip is effectively useless. It does not inform us of anything.

I suggest that newcomers to this subject "research the research" that has already been accomplished before sashaying through the Plaza's photographic maze of dead ends. It is a better use of their (and our) time than starting all over again as if we'd not been down this road before.

I am, of course, assuming that Travis is a newcomer to the subject and unfamiliar with the research that has come before. Kathleen is not a newcomer. She should have known better.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#26 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 05 March 2015 - 06:40 PM

I'm unsure why you'd intentionally be rude to anyone - however it is you.
I don't wish to derail Kathleen's thread so will let it slide. :lol:

Oh thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#27 Guest_Darren Hastings_*

Guest_Darren Hastings_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2015 - 07:00 PM

You're welcome.

#28 Kathleen Collins

Kathleen Collins

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • LocationTampa Bay Area, FL

Posted 06 March 2015 - 01:09 PM

Adele, I never saw the photos you've described.  This was the first time I heard the story of a note there, etc.  It might have

been a prank.  The day Kennedy was shot, supposedly a man named Files bit into a bullet or carved his initials.  But no one

believes James Files who's in prison for life.  He was interviewed in jail and was nervous.  Thank you for your comment. 

I think you add to this forum immensely.

Kathy C

"And if we cannot end now our differences, at least we can help make the world safe for diversity. For, in the final analysis, our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this small planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's futures. And we are all mortal." -- JFK

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard..." -- JFK

Kathleen Collins

#29 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 07 March 2015 - 10:55 AM

I finally found something that I can agree with Kathy about:

Adele definitely adds to this forum, immensely.  The value she brings from her relentless pursuit of the machinery oiling the wheels of the Sponsors cannot be overstated.

Her persistence places her squarely on a much needed, yet under researched, "Trail of the International Banking Cartel." And she brings so much more than that.

• Jim Hackett II likes this

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#30 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 03:22 AM

"Adele definitely adds to this forum, immensely. The value she brings from her relentless pursuit of the machinery oiling the wheels of the Sponsors cannot be overstated.

Her persistence places her squarely on a much needed, yet under researched, "Trail of the International Banking Cartel." And she brings so much more than that."

Greg wrote the above.

I had to post in agreement and complete endorsement.

All the early years while I was forming many opinions, Ms. Edisen had the news but was "under reported" and hidden.

That is one of my own defnitions of integrity - to keep to the truth in the face of bullstuff.

FWIW

Jim

#31 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 03:33 AM

I had an email from Peter over the pond asking how Adele is--active, I said--very active.

I am not currently able to find Mark Jamison's query re 3D model of Dealey Plaza by FBI now on loan to Confusatory from National Archives.

2hg7hab.jpg

Disinformation apparatchiks

continue stringing us along

after all these years

#32 Mark Jamieson

Mark Jamieson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 01 April 2015 - 05:53 AM

I am not currently able to find Mark Jamison's query re 3D model of Dealey Plaza by FBI now on loan to Confusatory from National Archives.

Good morning, Phil.  The thread is located under JFK Assassination General Details.

#33 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 01 April 2015 - 06:46 AM

Mark Jamison's query re 3D model of Dealey Plaza by FBI now on loan to Confusatory from National Archives.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#34 Mark Jamieson

Mark Jamieson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 01 April 2015 - 07:58 AM

Just had to one-up me this morning, didn't you???  :D

#35 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 01 April 2015 - 08:29 AM

It's like what Mr. Hobson said to Arthur (Dudley Moore).

Arthur: "Hobson, would you like to run a bath for me?" 

Hobson: "It's what I live for."

:lol:

• Mark Jamieson likes this

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#36 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 06:16 PM

Ain't it grand being a spirit?

cain't be no ghost!

;-)

All,

Thanks for the link to the 3D model thread

as well as the art by Phil,

and for the humor.

Rancorless "disagreement" er discussion bandied about here, let the others go the way of distraction and contentious exchanges as tool of the Dumbshits.

Jim

Why am I not surprized that the FBI Dealy Plaza model would end up being "loaned" to Dallas' and GSMack's Confusitory of Shameful Deceptions?

Honor Our President by a fountain of untruth with a funk of crap.

No wonder one maybe sickened eh? Darren?

#37 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 03:18 AM

So, the 35th president was killed when Greer tied string from the rear bumper of SS-100-X to the sixth floor window of the Texas School Book Depository.

Further discussion at the appropriate thread double-noted above--and triply, here:

http://forum.assassi...f-dealey-plaza/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com