#1 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 23 November 2014 - 09:33 AM

Click image to see motion.

Attached File  JFK shooters breaking down a rifle down further towards the underpass.GIF   642.53KB   12 downloads

• MatthewOr likes this

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#2 Kathleen Collins

Kathleen Collins

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • LocationTampa Bay Area, FL

Posted 30 November 2014 - 08:08 PM

Thanks for fixing that piece of film.  Who is that man on the ground?  I don't think I ever saw him before.  Is it a re-creation?

"And if we cannot end now our differences, at least we can help make the world safe for diversity. For, in the final analysis, our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this small planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's futures. And we are all mortal." -- JFK

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard..." -- JFK

Kathleen Collins

#3 Kathleen Collins

Kathleen Collins

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 07:58 PM

Again, I'd like to ask if someone knows who the man on the ground is, what film did it come from?  And what is the

guy doing?

Kathy C

"And if we cannot end now our differences, at least we can help make the world safe for diversity. For, in the final analysis, our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this small planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's futures. And we are all mortal." -- JFK

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard..." -- JFK

Kathleen Collins

#4 Chris Scally

Chris Scally

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 04:26 AM

Kathleen:

The film in question is the Nix film.....

Chris

#5 Kathleen Collins

Kathleen Collins

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 12:03 AM

The Nix film.  I never saw this portion of it.  Supposedly, the man on the ground is breaking up a rifle.

I don't know where that came from.  Is he really doing that?

Kathleen Collins

#6 Chris Scally

Chris Scally

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 05:13 AM

Kathleen:

I don't think even the most brazen assassin in the world would sit down within feet of where he carried out a murder, and openly disassemble his rife - but then, I could be wrong.... !!! <g>

C.

#7 Travis Hester

Travis Hester

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 10:01 AM

What caught my eye was the shadow of a moving head behind the picket fence in the top left corner of this clip. Anyone else?

#8 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 16 December 2014 - 12:07 PM

What caught my eye was the shadow of a moving head behind the picket fence in the top left corner of this clip. Anyone else?

And the family of anti-Castro squirrels in the bottom right hand corner? Sorry I ain't seeing it.

And welcome to the Forum.

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#9 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 24 February 2015 - 02:53 PM

Travis,

I just looked at the area you pointed out again. I do see motion there and it may well be someone's head, but it is not definitive, IMO. And, if it is someone's head, we still can't tell who it is or what they were doing there.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#10 Kathleen Collins

Kathleen Collins

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 05:45 PM

Greg,

Yes, there is a head behind the fence.  He pops up.  Look at the middle of that section.  There is a man

there.  I swear it.  Travis is right.  I didn't see it at first either.  Look again.

Kathy C

Kathleen Collins

#11 Kathleen Collins

Kathleen Collins

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 05:49 PM

I believe Travis got something here.  Someone never noticed it before.  He should  be commended.

Kathy C

Kathleen Collins

#12 Guest_Darren Hastings_*

Guest_Darren Hastings_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2015 - 05:49 PM

Something is definitely moving up there. Can't say it's a man or a squirrel or a branch but something is definitely moving.

#13 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 26 February 2015 - 05:56 PM

Something moves there--to my eye--and even that could be over-stated. But, even if true--without more information--it is useless.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#14 Vasilis Vazakas

Vasilis Vazakas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 01:57 AM

i am sorry but i can't see anything...

#15 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 10:22 AM

Hi, Kathleen,

Thanks for posting that snippet.   Somewhere in some photo gallery there should be a still photo of that 

part of the wooden fence that runs parallel to Elm Street and shows what looks like a long barrel of a 

rifle.  On the other side of the wooden fence maybe 15 feet (?) from the corner where the Grassy Knoll 

part of the wooden picket fence connected with this part next to Elm Street was something I was directed

to see by a friend.   It was a collection of someone's shoe prints in a small area with a few cigarette butts,

right next to the fence.  It looked as if it had been muddy on the day they were made, and had not been

smeared over.  Someone had pinned a handwritten note near the top of the fence, stating that a shooter 

had stood there on November 22, 1963.   I have only that photo of a possible rifle on the outside of the 

wooden fence at that position to cite as evidence of a shooter there.  Perhaps someone could locate that 

photo from some gallery of photographs and send it  to this Forum.  My energy and vision are somewhat 

limited now.  Otherwise, I would do it for you.

#16 Guest_Darren Hastings_*

Guest_Darren Hastings_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2015 - 11:12 AM

I stood in the exact spot per the gif and as cited by Adele the other day. In my opinion, it is by far the best grassy knoll location for a shooter. Far better than the badgeman spot and the BDM spot. On that note, I consider the BDM spot a non starter due to it's complete exposure to everyone in the Plaza including all the eyewitnesses within a very close vicinity, and the fact the wall is only at waist height for an average person. I'm not saying the badgeman shot is impossible because it's not but I do think the picket fence spot 15ft west of the corner is the best spot.

image_zpsbkfbwida.jpg

#17 Guest_Darren Hastings_*

Guest_Darren Hastings_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2015 - 11:19 AM

Pretty well protected and clear shot IMO

image_zpsyq18dif7.jpg

#18 Travis Hester

Travis Hester

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 10:28 AM

Yes Darren this angle looks to be perfect. Looking at where the X is marked on the street and where those trees are, the timing of a shot from there would have to be impeccable. Car coming up the street, as soon as it passes those trees the shooter would only have a fraction of a second to hit his mark. Not impossible, but extremely difficult.

#19 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 05 March 2015 - 10:51 AM

Playing parlor games in a burning house that never was and never will be your home.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#20 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 05 March 2015 - 11:26 AM

Agreed, Charles. Moreover, the location of the "X" was originally set by Robert Groden who based its placement on elements from the Zapruder film. We now know that the "X" is not in the correct spot. It is some 30 feet east of where the actual headshot occurred. While that would tend to increase the viability of that location being used by a sniper, it is mostly irrelevant at this juncture even if true. In other words, the evidence points in different and oftentimes conflicting directions. Intentionally. Combing through the details to arrive at "the truth" has long been demonstrated to be a never ending journey toward the Land of Nil.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com