Photo

talking about Revolution in a whisper...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 08:15 PM

No question about the perception of the people here abouts are changing.

I write not of any election or legislative takeover.

Electioneering is only stage dressing for the circus of lairs for dollars.

All political pursuasions of working folks are seeing through the trash of both actors unions on stage.

Too long the change was delayed and obfuscated in direct conflict of the expressed consent of the governed.

Silly me, I thought the people had power but the Supremes annointed the corporate thieves with right as persons.

The whisper of silent contempt begins. And grows.

In contrast the words of JFK have a few things to say about making peaceful change impossible forcing change by other means than peaceful seeking redress as the Bill of Rights affirms as given of birthright.

Sure those rich white shits had slaves or profited from the Molassas/Rum/Slave circuit, or some of them did. And they refused to outlaw slavery at the "creation", and they having secured liberty went to war on the Native populations.

Granted the crimes of the Nation some ideas stand as valid from the documents. Corruption of the process is the issue.

I don't define dissent as criminal, instead I see it as duty as a citizen, not a subject.

The internal moral compass comes into play as it can be the only right choice to express displeasure peacefully if one can.

Where such is proper when resistance is without cause defined as criminal it is the internal values that separates the enemy from the rest.

One cannot allow one's self to become as vile as the enemy to fight the enemy.

As in torture and the like done in my name and yes it flat makes me angry.

Those are not the values of the so called greatest generation, nor the ones I was taught.

That is exactly why I can see some resistance groups as deserving my respect.

In cases of defense and protection confrontation may be proper.

But only that in protecting one's self or others.

Its the with honor thing.

With honor and proper conduct service to this Republic is not strictly limited to sworn duty,

but also to duty as citizen,

let alone if you ever took the oath of service in any form.

I hold dear this nation and her peoples - all of 'em.

The whisper Tracy sang about is present.

Its in the mind.

#2 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 12 November 2014 - 11:19 PM

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com