#1 Staffan H Westerberg

Staffan H Westerberg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationStockholm, Sweden

Posted 24 March 2014 - 04:51 AM

As most of you know, the Secret Service stole the body from the Parkland doctors. Roy Kellerman drew his pistol infront of Dr. Earl Rose. And then they blamed Jackie! Read our article.

Attached Files

#2 Hans Trayne

Hans Trayne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 06:10 PM

I believe the C-130 crew & its passengers that were involved in transporting JFK's 'death car" from Love Field to (allegedly) Andrews AFB hold answers to how & when JFK's body left Dallas. I posted a video to my YouTube channel explaining how their information can help solve this crime. To find the link enter Hans Trayne in YouTube's search engine & my channel will appear. If Greg Burnham wants to be added to the researchers for Point Of Contact I will add him & his website to the info section.

The research being conducted by Bill Kelly on his blog & by Ed Primeau at his website spotlights the many censures contained on the available versions of the AF-1 tapes follow a pattern of apparent editing when SS agents on board AF-1 attempting to communicate with Jerry Behn in Washington (and vice versa). Bill Kelly has transcripts posted on his blog from Oct 2013 & the 4 Ed Primeau enhanced AF-1 audio videos also contain visual transcripts. The C-130 contained 9 persons, 2 being Secret Service agents (Sam Kinney & George Hickey). At a minimum, the pilot, co-pilot & navigator should have heard some or all of what's been edited out of the existing AF-1 tapes. None of the persons on the C-130 have ever been interviewed by the media or Government investigators. I'm posting this here not in an effort to increase video views but in a sincere effort to connect important witness that 'fell thru the cracks' with sincere researchers that care about JFK's murder & desire to see it solved in their lifetime. Greg Burnham is certainly in the top 10 IMO.

Hans Trayne

PS: I tried to post the link & messed it up. I hope to improve in the future

#3 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 06 April 2014 - 06:16 PM

Thanks for the kind words, Hans. Please add me and the website to the Point Of Contact. I appreciate it. Bill Kelly has done some outstanding work on the AF1 tapes. Many of these witnesses

will not be around for too much longer as age comes creeping up. So time is of the essence. It's too bad the ARRB didn't locate them and take their statements before the end of their commission.

But that's just one more thing that they failed to get right when the opportunity arose.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#4 William Burghardt

William Burghardt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:03 PM

This is for Doug Horne if you are out there but I talked to a man who said he talked to you and he said he had solid evidence JFK's body was flown to Kansas City aboard Air Force 2, body alteration perhaps done there and whisked on a jet to Walter Reed. I believe you refer to this episode in the last pages of Volume 5 of your analysis. I found the man credible but very nervous and I believe he has passed away. It seems you backed away from this scenario. I wondered why? Care to comment?

Burgundy

#5 Hans Trayne

Hans Trayne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 10:55 PM

Greg:

I have added you & your website to the list of Points of Contact to the aforementioned phantom C-130 JFK death car info sought video I created & posted at YouTube. If I remake it sometime in the future, I'll include that same info in the body of the presentation. With 9 persons on that flight from Love Field there is the possibility & probability any living persons involved, their family, friends & former Air Force commanders may have useful information that can assist in determining what exactly happened to President Kennedy after he was murdered in the street in Dallas & they know which serious, concerned, genuine researchers, authors & historians to trust that knowledge with that won't interact with them in a harmful way.

I do urge persons following the Doug Horne, Bill Kelly, Ed Primeau & David Lifton research concerning the alleged edited AF-1 radio transmission tapes & the early arrival of JFK's body at Bethesda to not immediately accept SS statements & after-action reports as totally trustworthy & the gospel truth. For example, Samuel Kinney claimed in his 30 Nov 1963 statement the C-130 landed at Andrews AFB at 8:05 PM EST, yet it's not logged into Andrews AFB 1254th Air Transport Wing Command Post logbook as having arrived 22-23 Nov 1963. Where & when did it land? Also, the public has no documentation to tell them about all aircraft activity that transpired at Love Field on ambush day & the same media that welcomed JFK to Dallas that morning were conspicuously absent from Love Field that same afternoon. With no information from 'insiders' to go on, any number of scenarios to quickly transport JFK's body out of Dallas are possible. What the C-130 crew heard on their radio & any special instructions they received is important. Remember, SS agents communications with Jerry Behn in Washington are the points where a multitude of suspected editing exists on the AF-1 tapes. The C-130 had two SS agents onboard. Additional messages those two agents sent & received are missing from the AF-1 tapes other than the C-130's departure time & a request for air police support when they arrived at (supposedly) Andrews AFB. The C-130 crew & passengers are important & we know nothing about what the say, heard & were instructed to do at & away from Dallas.

Thank you for allowing me to post this info & include you as a POC, Greg. I consider myself your highly interested & motivated student. What you & your staff have to say is extremely important.

• Jim Hackett II likes this

#6 Staffan H Westerberg

Staffan H Westerberg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:35 PM

I rather you comment on the article.

#7 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:32 PM

This is for Doug Horne if you are out there but I talked to a man who said he talked to you and he said he had solid evidence JFK's body was flown to Kansas City aboard Air Force 2, body alteration perhaps done there and whisked on a jet to Walter Reed. I believe you refer to this episode in the last pages of Volume 5 of your analysis. I found the man credible but very nervous and I believe he has passed away. It seems you backed away from this scenario. I wondered why? Care to comment?

Burgundy

ATTENTION: Burgundy

Please post any further inquiries in the proper location so as to avoid disrupting thread topics. I will probably move this to a more appropriate location when I have a minute.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#8 Hans Trayne

Hans Trayne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 07:36 PM

The article on the theft of JFK's body is excellent. Obviously, the public has been misled from the beginning. I say this because the flashing red sign I see is the same media & law enforcement that greeted President Kennedy at Love Field abandoned JFK & LBJ's entourage at Love Field. There is no video of JFK's casket arriving at Love Field, no interviews of spectators at Love Field, no video of LBJ being sworn in. We all know the C-130 cargo plane that flew JFK's touring car in & out of Dallas slipped away without law enforcement investigators examining the car or the media photographing it. The C-130 crew & passengers vanished into obscurity. All we have is an unsigned statement from SS agent Sam Kinney & the logbook at Andrews AFB's 1254th ATW Command Post telling us the C-130 did not arrive 22-24 Nov 1963 to tell us what happened aboard that flight & where it actually went. Who has the power to call off the media & law enforcement in a crime of this magnitude?

Imagine a story like this happening today with a visiting President brutally murdered on the street of a city and no media coverage of the late President being transported out of that city. No reporters to tell us the transport is even legal or not. No film or photo coverage of the sordid event from start to finish.

You'll notice in the several TV documentaries that pat themselves on the back for doing such a great job of covering the assassination of JFK nowhere is it mentioned that the media was not present at Love Field when JFK's body supposedly arrived in the white O'Neal hearse, no media photos of the casket being placed in AF-1, no media coverage of the swearing in of the new President. When compared to the extravagant media coverage & law enforcement presence when JFK arrived in Dallas, the lack of the same at Love Field should tell those interested in this story that something is terribly wrong here. My question is who or what has the power to call off the media & law enforcement from Love Field & allow the dead President, his replacement, the car JFK was killed in & those involved in transporting everything to slip out of Dallas unnoticed.

Compare the TV coverage at Parkland to Love Field. At Parkland there are reporters on the scene, filming & conducting interviews. At Love Field, there is nothing but a brief film of AF-1 taking off and several photos of Jackie & JFK's casket taken from out of a window on AF-1. That's it. There has to be a reason for this.

• Staffan H Westerberg likes this

#9 Donald Manning

Donald Manning

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 05:07 AM

Hi Staffan,

my take on events after some reading over the years goes something like this, as briefly as I can;

O'Donnell wrote that he suggested to LBJ to get back to Washington whilst he remained in Dallas with Jackie until they were finished with the body. LBJ agreed, then, within the next half hour they both independently changed their minds and ended up on the tarmac together at LF. That's how O'Donnell wrote it up in Johnny We Hardly Knew Ye.

Doesn't quite stand up for me.

Witnesses to the event say LBJ told Kenny

"No, I will wait for you both on AF1".

I lean strongly towards this LBJ ordering O'Donnell to "go get her" scenario.

Kenny goes in to see LBJ shortly after 1PM and get's told who's giving the orders now.

That could explain what followed.

Instead of staying with Jackie as a good friend like what was in his heart he steals the body like a bastard to get her on the plane.

No doubt about it, this was a terrible move and it took some front to carry out.

Is that what a friend does?

I feel the idea came from a much colder source.

LBJ himself said exactly that and is supported by at least two witnesses.

The general idea was, as you know,

"He wasn't going to leave her there alone, how would he look if he came back to DC without her?".

Then an hour later he forces Kenny again to drag her up to the front to witness a farce.

Bastard.

No doubt he's seeking advice all the time and it worked, all the important evidence is in their hands and they have their agents working in Dallas amongst the details.

Regarding the theft.

Earl Rose was right there in the hospital, he didn't have to go very far to witness what was happening.

He got some support too from staff and at least one PO.

The body wasn't going anywhere.

Things got heated because IMHO of where the order came from, the friend turned thief could not change his mind, he got desperate and even asked Jackie to try and reason with Dr. Rose.

Rose apologised and stood tall.

One man claims to have got Earl to agree to a settlement.

If they could get someone with enough clout to agree that the body would be quite safe in these gentleman's hands

Rose would stand aside.

This was what the Mayor of Dallas himself claimed a few years later.

The first person who turned up was the JP Ward and Rose reminded him immediately to play by the book.

Ward could not decide what to do and got on the phone to the DA.

DA Wade asked to talk to Burkley and after some assurances Wade said let them go.

Rose kept to his word.

Wade claimed that the worst punishment they could give you for taking a body across state lines was a $100 fine.

I know it blows the mind but he claims that at that time he did not see it as that big of a deal, it's the USS and the President's own physician, what the hell is going to happen to it?

I worry about you Henry...

Anyway Staffan I hope you build on your piece and pehaps consider including sources.

I'll do the same for most of the above if you consider it worth while.

Admiral George Burkley, told reporters, “The Family wants to take the body back to Washington".

Do you know where this quote came from originally? I didn't get a hit.

I also don't see him as an accomplice but more of a yes man myself but it's been a while since I read much about him.

• Staffan H Westerberg likes this

#10 Staffan H Westerberg

Staffan H Westerberg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:00 AM

Hi Donald,

Interesting notes. Should we trust Kenny O´Donnell? Im not sure about that; he allegedly did something (criminal), I have forgotten what, that Kennedy either had found out or was going to find out. Maybe you know what I’m talking about? He might have been subject to threats of some kind.

As for Burkley, well, you could be right… But I do believe he had a role in the cover-up, because where did his strong reaction come from? And he was pivotal at Bethesda. And an Admiral! And he saw the entire autopsy, knew they moved the wound in the back to the neck. No, its just too much...

I think the source is Ira Wood’s Chronology.

2:08 PM (Nov. 22, 1963) After a heated argument between Dallas officials and Secret Service men, the body of JFK is re­moved from Parkland Hospital almost at gun point. By law, it should have remained in Texas for autopsy. Dr. Earl Rose warns the Secret Service agents that they are breaking the chain of evidence. Roy Kellerman suggests that Rose might like to come along to Washington, watching the casket all the way to make certain that the chain of evidence was not broken. Rose replies: “There is nothing that would allow me to do it under our law. The autopsy will be performed here.” Kellerman counters: “The family doesn’t have to go through this . We will take care of the matter when we get back to Washington.” A Dallas policeman, wearing a helmet and a re­volver, now stands at Dr. Rose’s side. “These people say you can’t go,” the policeman says. Larry O’Brien snaps: “One side!” Kenny O’Donnell says: “We’re leaving.” Dr. George Burkley raises his voice: “We are removing it! This is the President of the United States; you can waive your local laws.” Moments later, Judge Theron Ward is stunned to hear District Attorney Wade state, over the phone, that he has no objection whatever to the removal of the President’s body. None at all. The casket is wheeled through the hospital doors. TDKWS

#11 Donald Manning

Donald Manning

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 11:49 AM

O'Donnell wrote that he went to see LBJ after 1PM having no problem staying with Jackie and the body in Dallas. 
When he walks away from that meeting he immediately makes plans to get the body out of Dallas and there is very little explanation as for why.
When they're confronted by Rose and there's a stand off for twenty minutes or more does he say to himself "maybe this wasn't such a good idea"? No. He's apparently this man on a mission who cannot see reason, so I one hundred percent agree Staffan, something was up with him and I think Jackie herself sensed it.
I no longer see her as performing a rather wonderful romantic gesture by sticking so close to her husband but more of a instinctive protective one.

I too have heard on occasion that "Jackie wanted to get out of there asap" but why would they all suddenly put her well being as the top priority and would she herself really subject the casket containing her late husband to this charade after it was made perfectly clear what the proper procedure was?

Some used to put it at Jackie's feet but now they are siding with the "it was all O'Donnell's idea" whilst forgetting that LBJ took full responsibility for it in his testimony thus admitting that they, like the rest of us, don't look to him as a source of truth. 

Were you referring to "Into The Nightmare"?
I haven't bought it yet, is that where the blackmail theory comes from?
I really need to check it out soon.
I was thinking that LBJ did not have to do much convincing, since after 1PM Kenny now worked for him but I can't see me having much of a problem with that idea especially since in print O'Donnell painted LBJ as the perfect gentleman and hardly had one bad word to say about him.
Always struck me as very odd that, I'll have to go fish out the exact quote I'm thinking of again.

Anyway, I don't see Rose giving up after putting so much valiant effort into it, even though, that is indeed what he is quoted as doing. "Eventually I just stood aside".
He'd already agreed to reasonable terms says Cabell(great source I know) and they are on the phone to the DA at this exact time, all he has to do is wait a minute more for the answer... why would he quit like that when the decision may have been in his favour?

Wade pays Rose more than one great compliment here

Wade's legacy. Worth another look, after one short ad.

Thanks for quoting the Burkley source too, reads a bit like Manchester.
Don't get me wrong I wouldn't claim he was totally clean in all this but he could have just followed O'Donnell's lead and considered the removal "within their rights".
I've never liked him but I can't remember exactly why but I think it probably came from reading Lifton's work.

#12 Donald Manning

Donald Manning

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 09:48 AM

Some used to put it at Jackie's feet but now they are siding with the "it was all O'Donnell's idea" whilst forgetting that LBJ took full responsibility for it in his testimony thus admitting that they, like the rest of us, don't look to him as a source of truth. 

I must apologise for the above because as you probably know if you read O'Donnell's testimony, which I hadn't done for a good while. you will see that is exactly what O'Donnell himself does, attempts to lay the blame on Jackie.

It's just not very convincing.

He never fully explained why they had to leave a secure and heavily guarded building.

"She kept repeating she wouldn't leave without her husband".

So I guess we're not leaving then huh?

Guess again!

#13 Donald Manning

Donald Manning

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 09:55 AM

Hans, check out what Jimmy Darnell had to say at 12:45

Worth Staying tuned for Tony Zoppi also.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com