44 replies to this topic

#41 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 01:39 AM

Staffan and Pete, preparatory to reading your pdf, I have read the comments.

To Charles' reference to George Michael Evica in re Lee did not own the weapon, I add Gil Jesus and John Armstrong.

http://www.giljesus.com/jfk/rifle.htm

http://harveyandlee.net/Guns/Guns.html

The killing of Oswald was a planned media event and cut off inquiry into motivation.  The assertion he had no co-conspirators could not be readily explored.

I agree with your statement the handling of witnesses, photos, films was planned: confiscate, modify or destroy; interrogate, intimidate--sanitize.

#42 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 02:43 AM

Staffan and Pete, having read your analysis, Looking at the Tippit Case from Another Angle, it seems a concise outline using the known facts.

Roger Craig sees Oswald getting into a Rambler.  (A sudden thought:  Was it David Morales at the wheel?)  The trip is from the Depository after the Baker-Truly encounter, to the Texas Theater to meet a contact.  Lee pays for a ticket.

An impersonator goes to the rooming house to pantomime the taking of a jacket and gun.  I agree with you, and with Armstrong that Lee did not have a revolver.  A jacket is dropped.  Marina wasn't read in:  she didn't recognize the jacket; its laundry mark was counter to her washing Lee's clothes.

Tippit is sent to a killing zone and killed by two men, neither Lee.  Witnesses are threatened or coached.

At the theater an impersonator enters without paying and Brewer gets Postal to call police.  The appearance of two dozen reminds us of the mass of police quickly on-scene at the assassination of Malcolm X/Malik  Al-Shabazz in '65; the fifty FBI agents combing the wreckage of Dorothy Hunt's plane at Midway in '72.

Any revolver at the theater was brought by police.

So, what next?  Walker.  Post mortem.  Though Lee was not a suspect for seven months and Walker said the police changed the bullet from a 30-30 to a 6.5.

Let's make him a Commie defector, a Castro cheerleader, a wifebeater, a psycho from New York childhood, blame him for downing Powers' U-2.

Then kill him in a staged media event on live television.

I saw it live.

Honk.  Here he comes.  Honk.  BANG.  Down goes the eevil Commie copkiller.

The connections to Collins are lovely.  And the ride out to Roswell--was it Morales with him?

The scene on the Plaza was under control.  Witnesses were processed in the manner used in '68 in the RFK assassination.  The photos and films were confiscated and damaged, destroyed, "lost".

The witnesses interrogated, intimidated--if necessary, eliminated.

We would agree the truth is before us:  the assassination of John F Kennedy allowed the business model to continue unobstructed.

It continued the process of re-education of the people that they are powerless before unseen sponsors using plausibly deniable facilitators and mechanics.

Your outline of the tactical is useful: it accounts for the events we know happened and for some we may have been made to believe happened.

In the large view, the post-assassination handling of Oswald was planned and executed to isolate, control and eliminate him while painting him as the eevil lone assassin.

Weisberg in McKnight revealing the Oak Ridge confirmation of DPD's negative cheek paraffin test for Oswald, but positive for seven actual MC shooters shows he did not fire a long gun.

Deconstruction of the paper trail for his alleged Tippit murder weapon and accounts such as Clemons' show he did not shoot Tippit.

The Walker allegation is without support.

Could Kafka have written a better plot?

There is even a large cockroach.

dggsia.jpg

#43 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:28 AM

Great, as always, Phil.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#44 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 06:27 PM

Tippit had to be killed by Oswald's hands, and Oswald also had to be killed quickly as well

'

Tippit and Oswald were supposed to meet at the Texas Theater where the police would be and

Oswald would be blamed for the Tippit shooting.   Then Oswald, the cop killer, would be shot

and the legend of a blood-thirsty killer (Oswald) would be born.  See  my post on Gordon

McLendon who announced that a policeman (Tippit) had been killed at the Texas Theater

on Radio Station KLIF.

But Tippit did not go to the Texas Theater.   He was driving here and there.  Neither did 

Oswald and Tippit meet at Tenth and Patton Streets, and the conspirators really had to

scramble to fix this annoying problem.  They had to get a substitue to kill Oswald who 

might have been blabbing to the police about the plot while in police custody.  Aaahaa!

Jack Ruby, good old faithful Jack Ruby, friend of the police and McLendon and others..   .

#45 Liam Kelly

Liam Kelly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 02 July 2014 - 01:38 AM

Hi Staffan,

Interesting theory.

I was going to post some thoughts of my own here but I realised that they are my own observations

and did not want to discourteous to YOUR post.

So I have posted another topic which may or may not be of interest , with my thoughts.

But..I wanted in some way to share with you my interest also, in the Tippit story

which is very strange indeed, and one which , if you were to believe all the witnesses , would put you

in good company with Alice and the mad hatter!.

• Staffan H Westerberg likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com