#1 Staffan H Westerberg

Staffan H Westerberg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationStockholm, Sweden

Posted 24 March 2014 - 04:45 AM

Here is a theory of why my research partner Pete Engwall and I think JD Tippit had to die. Its a theory based on facts of course. Still a theory.

Attached Files

• Admin Staff, Pete Engwall and Bob Wilkerson like this

#2 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 24 March 2014 - 07:18 AM

Welcome to the Forum, Staffan!

I look forward to reading your articles. Thanks for posting them.

• Staffan H Westerberg likes this

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#3 Bob Wilkerson

Bob Wilkerson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 24 March 2014 - 05:42 PM

Here is a theory of why my research partner Pete Engwall and I think JD Tippit had to die. Its a theory based on facts of course. Still a theory.

Hi, Staffan

I read your article with much interest, and I must admit, I'm still confused about the whole ancillary issue of Tippet's murder.  Your excellent piece, combined with Armstrong's Harvey and Lee, and McBride's Into the Nightmare paint a picture of such a nuanced operation (perhaps gone wrong), and complicated by so many players, that it just blows my mind.  You mentioned in your article that Tippet's wife was well taken care of after his death.  Is this documented somewhere?  Who took care of her and for how long? 

Thanks for a great article on what (I think) McBride calls the key to the whole Kennedy murder.

Bob

Hony soit qui mal e pense.

#4 Stan Wilbourne

Stan Wilbourne

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 06:50 PM

Staffan, thank you for posting this. I'm with you: I don't think much was left to chance on November 22, 1963 in Dallas.

I seem to remember some story about Oswald and Tippit meeting at a restaurant shortly before the assassination.  Oswald making some fuss about his eggs or something?  Maybe a forum member can save me from having to look up the details. This as a way for the two to know who the other was come the day?

Oswald grobbing through a dark theatre, obviously looking for a contact.  And, wasn't there some story about Ruby being there?  Why not?  He was everywhere else that weekend.

#5 Staffan H Westerberg

Staffan H Westerberg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 01:58 AM

Thank you Bob & Stan! We are glad you liked it.

Bob:

I no longer think anything went wrong before they arrested Oswald. I think it was nearly a perfect operation. After going thru all the facts we know really happened, me and my colleague Pete Engwall got rid of all the “facts” that was uncertain. Then we applied common sense and saw how this could have been done. Remember, all evidence exonerates Oswald. He didn’t do any shooting that day. He was just as innocent as all other innocent people that day. Why would he go home to change clothes and get a gun? We tested our theory on Jim Marrs – the foremost expert on Tippit – and he thought our overall theory of how this was done was “not a bad idea”, but he wasn’t sure about the “Oswald not going home-scenario”.

About Tippits wife - she allegedly received money from Abraham Zapruder and ”the American people”.  

(I liked McBride’s book, it’s just too bad he doesn’t get into any theory; as it stands, it's a lot of research facts, good ones and unnecessary ones.)

Stan:

The Oswald and Tippit meeting/or being at the same place at the same time, is entirely possible. But it’s difficult to know whether they knew eachother, or if Tippit was there to “check Oswald out”. I tend to believe it was the latter. If it happened it does fit the theory of Tippit on the lookout for Oswald after 12:40pm.

Ruby at the theatre seems like disinformation in my opinion. But I could of course be wrong. However, it seems Ruby was everywhere that day.

• Admin Staff and Bob Wilkerson like this

#6 Pete Engwall

Pete Engwall

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 08:21 AM

Greetings All,

Staffan H Westerberg and I have done an analysis on the Tippit killing and Staffan posted it yesterday. I hope all of you take the time to read it, not because we spent a lot of time to write it but because it represents a way pf analyzing something with an unknown number of false leads left there by the conspirators. We strongly believe that there are many areas left to figure out where this can be done in a similar manner.

Something else; someone mentioned the words “perhaps gone wrong” i.e. that what we see might not be what was planned and what we see is what happened after it went wrong. I am certain that this simple phrase “gone wrong” was introduced by the guardians of the official version, sometime in the beginning when the official version was under scrutiny. Think about it, it totally destroys the possibility of ever figuring things out, it a way of saying “don’t bother to apply logical thinking, the case may look like this because things went wrong.”

I think I also speak for Staffan when I say that we must learn to not fall for the planted obfuscations and the smokescreens that “they” have left like breadcrumbs through the whole case. When you remove the planted scenes you actually have a chance to see the logic and what is possible.

The other side is clever, damn clever and therefore we must take their sacred cows and relics in the case with a willingness to throw it out and then retry the analysis.

I hope that this is not seen as a criticism to the author in whose response I saw the “perhaps gone wrong” statement, far from it, I am glad it was there and made think and make a case for alternative ways to analyze the JFK murder, after all, what we see what they wanted us to see and we reinforce the false leads by using them in our thinking.

Let me just make a final point; I don’t know how many times I have seen pro-conspiracy books and articles use the phrase “Oswald's gun” – Oswald did not have a gun but they have gotten us all to refer to it even though I am certain that the Mannlicher-Carcano was planted, by using the phrase it become his gun on a subconscious level. 

• Admin Staff and Bob Wilkerson like this

Pete Engwall

#7 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:31 AM

Welcome to the Forum, Pete! Glad to have you. Thanks for your contributions. I'm sure they will be food for thought.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#8 Staffan H Westerberg

Staffan H Westerberg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:32 AM

Some researchers speculates that JD Tippits mission was to hunt Oswald down and then kill him. We dont fancy this idea for the simple reason a planner of this operation must of concidered this kind of strategy too risky. Also, it wouldnt give the DPD any more info, any sooner, than as it were. And how were they supposed to get Oswald to Tippit?

There also is research done into the Oswald renting a room at Beckley or not. Me and Pete are not strangers to the wild idea of it not being Oswald who rented the room, but perhaps Larry Crafard, who could pass as a second Oswald; Crafard did have a white cotton jacket with a zipper, similar to the one found between the Tippit killing scene and the Texas Theatre.

There is also (someone, dont know who) looking into the possibility of a Dallas policeman planted the gun on Oswald in the theatre in the midst of the arrest.

#9 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:54 PM

Let me just make a final point; I don’t know how many times I have seen pro-conspiracy books and articles use the phrase “Oswald's gun” – Oswald did not have a gun but they have gotten us all to refer to it even though I am certain that the Mannlicher-Carcano was planted, by using the phrase it become his gun on a subconscious level. 

To your point, I direct one and all to the following thread on this forum:

"Oswald and the Rifle: The Investigations of George Michael Evica" found at

http://forum.assassi...-michael-evica/

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#10 Staffan H Westerberg

Staffan H Westerberg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:27 PM

Even If John Armstrong believes in Harvey and Lee as two persons, which is Hard to digest, I think his research on the MC and revolver is to be considered.

#11 Gordon Gray

Gordon Gray

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 01:49 PM

I have a question with the main premise of this theory. If the planners had LHO under control once he was in the Rambler, why not simply whisk him away, perhaps to Redbird to be flown out of the country and quietly eliminated? That way they control the information about LHO and his connection to Cuba or not, as they wished, through leaks and disinformation.  Much as they did after Ruby shot him. Why drive him to a theatre to be set up and arrested for another murder, and then taken into custody? There could be no guarantee that once in custody he wouldn't say enough in front of the press to start the whole plan unraveling. I don't know how much, if anything LHO knew about the assassination proper, but he was definitely an intelligence operative, and certainly knew a lot of things that the planners would not want to be made public.

#12 Staffan H Westerberg

Staffan H Westerberg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 11:44 PM

Gordon, its a good question. Just speculating here: I believe it has to do with in what order they could get (bogus) evidence against him. Only the murder of JFK was not enough; actually had Oswald stayed in the TSBD, they couldnt have arrested him - just imagine what would of happened then! Because if you look into timeline of the (bogus) evidence I think the Hidell ID on the weapon (MC) arrived on Saturday-Sunday, then the palmprint was Monday evening (Nothing on Saturday when FBI tested for it). They couldnt either connect him to the sixth floor (as Curry states in the press meet on Saturday). Between 12:30-1:51 (1:45) they had no info that would lead them to arrest him - except the Postal phone call. So why not kill him earlier than Sunday? Well, I think that was their aim, but he shouted out "Im not resisting arrest" and perhaps the officer who had that task perhaps got scared or something. In all thins I think the CIA-media men had to work hard to try to control every situation with the press. When you study the interview with Curry on the 23rd you can see when the reporter asks that important question; what led you to Oswald, and when Curry stumbles on the answer, this reporter Bob Clark of ABC steps in and asks a really stupid question; check it out. Something to the effect: "Do you think this smudge print on the weapon that killed the President will show he (LHO) was the killer?" I mean, think about it: the weapon was in the FBI lab in Washington, was Curry about to guess, and what "smudge fingerprint"??? Clearly a dubious reporter who asks a dubious question. In that situation all reporters (honest ones) would want to know why and how they catched the alleged killer, thats a given. So when Curry doesnt give a straight answer, especially when he hasnt finished his answer, why would anyone want to interrupt with a question like that?  

#13 Pete Engwall

Pete Engwall

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 02:07 PM

Q: If the planners had LHO under control once he was in the Rambler, why not simply whisk him away, perhaps to Redbird to be flown out of the country and quietly eliminated? 

I think the answer is that had they done just that they would be a killer short and the police would have to follow every clue and sighting, they needed for everything to calm down and the way Oswald was shot by Ruby was planned (I am sure) - just think of how hard it would have been to just hear and read that Ruby had shot Oswald - everyone would have smelled a rat, a big rat but by seeing it on TV then we are all in the same boat. What I mean is that now we can all see for ourselves how it happened and nobody would think twice that Oswald next to the only white suite (Jim L) so he would be a better target. And while I am at it, the car honks twice, once for get ready two for go - that what I hear and feel but I'd love to get some reaction to these thoughts... But think of the TV aspect, without it, the public would have screamed, now it was just a yelp here and there... it made the impossible and unthinkable real and in black and white. Play it over and over and finally you see how it could happen and people swallowed the story.

Pete Engwall

#14 Gordon Gray

Gordon Gray

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 10:41 AM

If there is no Oswald to be found then what they have is a rifle on the 6th floor, a paper trial connecting it to Oswald and a missing Oswald.. The disinformation about his connections to Cuba can be fed to the police and more importantly to the press, by the various intelligence agencies involved.. There was no need to have him arrested and enough evidence gathered by the Dallas police to convict him at trial. The goal at that time was to connect Oswald to the shooting and to Castro. There was never going to be a trial. And Ruby killing Oswald seems more like a hasty improvisation than a carefully planned operation.

#15 Pete Engwall

Pete Engwall

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 10:53 AM

Answer to Bob Wilkerson re: $ to Mrs Tippit

If I remember correctly, it comes from Joseph McBride, Into the Nightmare - I recall the amount of $25,000 coming from Mr. Zapruder and a total of some $600,000 came in from all sources. I'll try to look up the exact refference and post it here.

Pete Engwall

#16 Staffan H Westerberg

Staffan H Westerberg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:09 PM

Gordon, I sense they had to get him fast. I dont think they could wait until Monday. Who knows what damage he could have caused, what he could have told others, had he got wind of being set up. We will never know.

#17 Gordon Gray

Gordon Gray

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 02:24 PM

For that very reason it doesn't make sense that the plan would have been to have him arrested  in the first place.

#18 Staffan H Westerberg

Staffan H Westerberg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 12:19 AM

But Gordon, the "evidence" against Oswald would not hold up in a court of law, we know that today and "they" knew that then. They had to create another murder to pin on him, to be able to arrest him. They could not arrest him solely on the grounds of what happend at TSBD, because there was no information pointing at him. Therefore they needed to muddy the water with another murder. Still they had to get him quick after the Tippit killing, to keep him from talking. I think the plan was to have him killed at the theatre, but he was smart and they failed. Other than that Im not sure I understand your comment.

#19 Gordon Gray

Gordon Gray

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 09:49 AM

The plan IMO was to have him killed before he could be arrested. Then there would have been no trial and the evidence was more than enough to convict him in the court of public opinion. Tippit's murder as a part of the plot only makes sense if they wanted him to be arrested. But considering the risk involved of him talking while in custody, that doesn't seem likely to me. 

#20 Staffan H Westerberg

Staffan H Westerberg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 10:04 AM

To kill him before the arrest or while they arrested him, in the (fake) altercation seems to me be sort of the same thing. I do think he was not supposed to live passed the arrest, and there is were the DPD screwed up IMO. I honestly think it was that easy a scheme. But I can sort of (but only sort of) see you point. I appriciate the conversation!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com