8 replies to this topic

#1 Christina Gill

Christina Gill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 04:58 PM

"Few will have the greatness to bend history itself, but each of us can work to change a small portion of events. It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance."

-Robert Francis Kennedy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I should feel inspired by these words and most of the time I do feel inspired by them. However I have moments when I become so angry because men like him and Jack are viciously ripped from us while the evil bastards of the world get to live on to a ripe old age. (please pardon my choice of words.)

• Jim Hackett II and Adele Edisen like this

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -President John F.Kennedy

"A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people." -President John F. Kennedy

"Forgive your enemies but never forget their names." -President John F. Kennedy

JFK

#2 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 09:06 PM

Christina,

That is a beautiful quotation.from Robert Kennedy.

He speaks of how great social movements can grow and make changes to benefit the people.

Thank you..

• Christina Gill likes this

#3 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 09:13 PM

One more note, Christina,

We all feel as you do, so you are not alone.

Adele

#4 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 03:51 AM

Robert Kennedy was a leader so he knows wherefrom he speaks in re ripples sweeping down walls of repression

He was removed at a pivotal time

such as described by Shakespeare:

Brutus:

There is a tide in the affairs of men.
    Which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune;
    Omitted, all the voyage of their life
    Is bound in shallows and in miseries.
    On such a full sea are we now afloat,
    And we must take the current when it serves,
    Or lose our ventures.

Julius Caesar Act 4, scene 3, 218–224

LBJ had launched the war over the martyred president's body

then whimpered no más no más in March

Down went King in Memphis

by the milint bullet through the deepest Helms-Hooverian matrix

(Earl Holloman the Earl Cabell, Ray as Oswald, all the props from Acme Assassination)

Bobby is directed to the pantry with an instruction from the Bruno employee

where the hypnoassassin was Beta-tested in Bogotá in 1948 on Gaitán

as the John F. Dulles Pan-American Thy Will Be Done conference was held

I had tried to help the Budapest losers with my older brothers' cap-powered burp gun

firing on Soviet tanks from the tree in the front yard

Then in '61 hearts were low

it seemed to be an immovable object

But in time a ripple spread and the Wall came down

To partisans of the Right it was Reagan

To partisans of the Left it was Gorbachev

To some it was a transcendent force above and beyond that partisanism or nationalism or ideology

My poli sci instructor Dr George A Lipsky a veteran of the State Department whom in the four years I never heard utter anything so facile as

The Domino Theory

spoke of the realism of idealism

This trumped Stalin's f the Pope, how many divisions does he have

This was intended to indicate the real rather than the crass hearts and minds

This whole thing is a mind game

We get a good thing going

they kill the leader

Make it a low intensity conflict

Everybody channel all the fine young leaders

Clad in a ballistic spiritual armor

We advance

As Charles has said

This is war

#5 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 05:29 AM

Yes Christina (liberty taken, no offense intended)

you are not alone.

And no doubt "this is war"!

After the tide of wrath relents in a few moments, I attempt to saddle the anger and motivate myself to effective resistance.

I thank you for expressing as well what we all or most all experience in some angry reactions.

The admin attempts to define this place as different than the hosts of endless debate I see elsewhere.

Thanks again.

Here's to us...

and there are damn few like us....

Jim

That military mind set forgot what an effective motivator making one mad can be.

#6 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 30 October 2014 - 12:22 PM

Fortunately the military also teaches the discipline of self restraint.

• Jim Hackett II likes this

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#7 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 10:22 AM

Greg,

Quite so as for self restraint and self discipline. I left that out... a telling point illustrating what I am not sure about..

Absolutely my thoughts and comments and opinions here at home in person are um less restrained than here abouts.

Respect for self and others surmounts the raw wrath given a moment to reflect on the big picture.

Given the NSA and NRO are everywhere it is no secret that I loose the anger sometimes in privacy of my home.

After all my home, effects and papers and the like were once protected from illegal search and seizure.

Sometimes only wirty dords can express my contempt for the people that obfuscate truth in service of that illegal enitiy(s).

The Jeffersonian thing of liberty of one's mind cannot be abrogated - yet as far as I know.

Jim

#8 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 04:45 AM

Jim, Hastings was working on a story about Brennan's surveillance and intimidation of journalists when the Mercedes C250 accelerated and ran into a palm tree.  A friend familiar with the boulevard suggests it was a Diana moment.

Sheryl Atkisson finds someone has been keylogging, remote-controlling, even deleting files from her computer as she covers stories uncomfortable for the regime  (news flash:  meet the new boss, same as the old boss).

The NRO satellite boasted "Nothing Is Beyond Our Reach" as its octopus embraced the globe in its tentacles, though not ten (that would be a squid as in 20,000 CIA Employees Under the Sea), eight, so octacles.

Breitbart died of natural causes and Gary Webb committed suicide as did DeMohrenschildt and David Ferrie.

The assassination was a track of the deep cabal which reached up through layers and species of diverse false sponsors depriving us of a national dialogue and an election.

It was a conspiracy in the manner that coyotes conspire to get your dog or cat or any vulnerable member of your herd or flock.

Our equippage is the truth of the evidence, shedding all the oft-repeated lies.

The most radical, violent act of which we might be guilty would be seeking and speaking the truth.

The power of the powerful relies upon the consent of the mass.

Silence grants a proxy.

Do we then gently afflict the comfortable.

Ah for the shock I felt when first viewing the problematic Zapruder.

Something is happening here

though we don't know what it is

we know it isn't the truth

McNamara said (I see as I continue in Ira David Wood III JFK Chronology)  JFK would have withdrawn from Vietnam

We know Bobby sent word to Khrushchev he suspected a domestic plot and would investigate as president

No doubt the NSA found a way to intercept the human messenger to learn this thus adding to the charge on Bobby's scroll

The sink back into monarchic slime requires a new pledge

For there is a force within the castle which would cheerfully harvest every head harboring free thought beyond Just-Us

Consider this paragraph from "His brother's keeper: Robert Kennedy saw conspiracy in the JFK Assassination" in the Boston Globe:

Bobby Kennedy had once been such a rabid anti-Communist that he’d worked for Red-baiting Senator Joseph McCarthy. Yet just one week after his brother’s assassination, he sent Kennedy loyalist William Walton on a secret mission to Moscow to deliver a stunning message to Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev. Bobby, the loyalist reported, believed that Oswald had not acted alone, according to long-concealed Soviet documents detailed in the book “One Hell of a Gamble” by historians Timothy Naftali and Aleksandr Fursenko. And, he reported, the attorney general believed that domestic hard-liners, rather than foreign agents, were responsible.

http://www.bostonglo...sB34p69LWUBgsEJ/story.html

Consider that as Wilcox presented Donovan working with NKVD to get Patton before he could go to California to run for Senate then the White House to end the game du jour, so CIA and KGB served as sword and shield of a global cabal removing peaceniks Kennedy and Khrushchev--and the net into which Walton swam echoed the threat of Bobby to both sides in that game.

In Bobby's view CIA figured in this domestic cast including:

Domestic players in service to global goals, corporate exploitation of Third World resources, access to heroin for the global market, production and consumption of defense goods together with the ensuing profits, relief of pressure on CIA, Federal Reserve, organized crime and the Vice President, the removal of the young idealist leader at the height of his popularity and promise of peace.

On the parapet a small gallery of hideous gargoyles delighting in cyclical exhiliration and repression as sauce to the workaday ravaging and pillaging.

The reptiles party on the tears and jeers of a world in turmoil, they feed and breed on chaos

So let us not talk falsely now the hour is getting late

fxpua.jpg

#9 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 05:17 AM

Freedom of the Mind vs a re-uniformed FreiKorps.

Consent of the masses does not equate to consent of the governed.

I consider the early MSM efforts to prop the "flat-Oswald" picture in the window.

It was not just the 3 Blind Mice misleading us all, nor the NYTimes/Post/etc newspapers

4 Days in November and Year of Lightning,Day of Drums and etc.One the direct product of USAID and Morrow.

The deceptive ones spouted the Fable and diagrammed the Lie so even the youth could understand.

By 1965 by my sometimes wrong memory, the facts were in and examined. And by and large accepted as the act of a commie sympathizer acting out of hate and contempt..

In a year Whitewash and Rush to Jugement shattered that illusion for me.

But that simple act of defiance started the learning of critical thinking, the crucial first step to Jefferson's Liberty of the Mind in this time (1967).

I fear that freedom of thought may well be the last inalienable right left to us as citizens NOT subjects.

For every Dunkle there have been Dudmans and those like him that reported what he saw even if the mechanism coerced a retraction later,

Doug Weldon destroyed the retraction and held the TRUTH high for all to see the banner,

IF one was not already blinded by the corrupted right.

No wonder Senator Russell's doubt about magic ammo had to be classified.

WeThePeople (of the world) were to accept the Fable, since many inside the USGov. knew already it was fiction.

As you noted it was all an effort to get the people to accept and consume the crap sandwich.

Only after that event was the cover-up empowered and the conscription lines forming up for deployment to SE Asia.

Kill or go to prison to be abused by minions of hate residing there, a choice crafted in hell.

But for the ripple of hope Ms. Gill wrote of where would we be?

Hope sometimes must be nurtured and preserved.

Thanks Ms. Gill.

Jim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com