11 replies to this topic

#1 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 07:11 PM

Paul Jay of online REAL News Network interviewed Gore Vidal, who knows the answer.

Gore Vidal has passed on in July, 2012.

Video is 7:15 minutes long

http://www.brasschec...-been-lazy.html

• Kennethpemo and Darrinon like this

#2 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 03:14 PM

The Myth of the Free Press

By Chris Hedges

The mass media blindly support the ideology of corporate capitalism. They laud and promote
the myth of American democracy-even as we are stripped of civil liberties and money replaces the vote.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article40065.htm

#3 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 03:04 PM

Thanks Adele,

MSM?

Complicit dangit!

The cover up is the crime today to me.

Those are the turkeys that forced me to do the work to investigate and do their dang job for them, er for us.

Without Uncle Walter and company the cover-up would have fallen.

I used to admire Morrow for confronting McCarthyism.

Both then I was awakened by military service as much as anything else.

Nixon's resignation and time there abouts was not comfortable.

Enlightening as to what was going on for real Angola and the Caribbean and Phill. Islands arena opposed the slime on the video and AFN.

Not only was Chris Hedges on the mark, he was brave and of integrity.

He believed in humanity.

Thanks Adele as always

pardon the abruptness please.

#4 Kathleen Collins

Kathleen Collins

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • LocationTampa Bay Area, FL

Posted 07 February 2015 - 09:20 PM

10392581_1616469811920009_2162137871918910392581_1616469811920009_21621378719189

"And if we cannot end now our differences, at least we can help make the world safe for diversity. For, in the final analysis, our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this small planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's futures. And we are all mortal." -- JFK

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard..." -- JFK

Kathleen Collins

#5 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 12:21 AM

Thank you, Kathleen, for that information from the CIA, verifying what we have known and suspected

of how we are being manipulated by misinformation.  Whatever happened to the Bill of Rights and

the Freedom of the Press?  No democracy can survive without a free and independent Press and

Media.  It is the Free Media that informs us of the Truth and keeps us free.

Those CIA Instructions to Media Assets could have been the same as written in Fascist Italy, Spain, and 

Nazi Germany in the 1930s.   Maybe the CIA copied from their versions and just altered a few words.

#6 Kathleen Collins

Kathleen Collins

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • LocationTampa Bay Area, FL

Posted 10 February 2015 - 12:24 AM

I found those instructions, I believe on my own page, on Facebook.  There is something continually going on.  

Norman Mailer had serious tax problems.  After championing President Kennedy during his administration, decades

later he wrote Oswald's Tale, in which says he could not come up with any real evidence except Oswald did it alone.  

Needless to say, his tax problems went away.  How desperate can this shadow govt be?

I used to watch Rivera Live on CNBC.  This one night, right at the very end, he introduced a man and I don't know

anything about him.  I don't think he even said anything.  Geraldo, the first to show the Zapruder film to America, sat

there and shook his head.  He looked up and said, "There was no conspiracy in the Kennedy Assassination.  Oswald

did it alone from the TSBD."  End of show.  The next week he comes on to make an announcement.  "I have bad

tidings...There's a war going on and I'm a reporter.  I have to be where the action is.  So I've taken a job offered to

me by another channel as Foreign Corespondent.  The station was and is Fox News, where there's always a News

Alert when they come back from a commercial.  (It's like everyone is waiting for the Kennedy Assassination to

happen again.  A surge of adrenaline after every ad.  What will it be?  Paris Hilton has to spend time in jail...) 

So phony Geraldo now has a secure position on Fox, especially when he argues with Bill O'Reilly, another mad

man, the author of an Oswald did it book.  I saw Geraldo near where people were protesting that 9-11 was an inside

job.  He said, "Oh, get a life."

So Operation Mockingbird goes on, generation after generation.

Kathy C

"And if we cannot end now our differences, at least we can help make the world safe for diversity. For, in the final analysis, our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this small planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's futures. And we are all mortal." -- JFK

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard..." -- JFK

Kathleen Collins

#7 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 07:18 AM

Frank Wisner and C.D. Jackson are part of the long history of the subversion of media to propaganda.

Talking heads of the right and left parrot what they must know to be impossible, a lie, and complicity with murder most foul and the destruction of the Republic.

i53vpk.jpg

George Orwell (Eric Blair) described the inner party member or prole for that matter incapable of perceiving any validity in arguments counter to dogma.

A government-media-academia iron curtain has descended to obscure truth and obstruct justice.

Walter Cronkite pretended to wipe his eyes when announcing the TOD of the president.

Subsequently parroting the propaganda composed of jingoistic hog manure.

Such is the nature of leading journalists in an age of universal deception.

#8 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 09:21 PM

So many journalists and reporters have been bought like that.  Honest ones lose their jobs, but keep their integrity to

work on alternative news on the internet, or wherever they can.   And they are a dying species,  I suspect.

The same may be said of historians I fear.  What will the US population think of the JFK assassination in the year 2115, 

a hundred years from now?

Think of what we learned of the Lincoln assassination from our schoolbooks - not very much.

#9 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 07:41 AM

Noam Chomsky on terrorist nations.  Is the US such a nation?  No, according to our MSM;

Noam Chomsky explains in his 27-minute interview with Laura Flanders.

http://www.brasschec...page/27888.html

#10 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 06:50 PM

From Global Research:

By suppression of facts, Americans are deceived by the "news."

http://www.globalres...he-news/5435800

#11 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 07:46 PM

From Global Research:

Here is one recent example of suppression of key facts:

Radiation sickness in US Navy sailors exposed to radiation from Fukushima disaster

that occurred in Japan on March 11, 2011, not being reported by government doctors.  

http://www.globalres...diation/5435745

Sources for this article:

http://enenews.com

http://www.spiegel.de

#12 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 12:32 AM

MEDIA FAIL:  ABC's "Secret Online Life" leads story to Secret Edits