#21 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 11:19 PM

Phil,

I certainly hope you did not think that I was accusing Robert Kennedy of thievery because you knew of that book

and I had said that he might have removed the brain for forensic evidence purposes if he might be in position to

hunt down the murderers of his brother.  I was not considering the extra brains put out as JFK's, and I was

responding to Judge Tunheim's thought that the JFK brain might have been interred with the corpse at some

later date.  But this was not possible according to other information which was added to this topic by Greg.

Robert Kennedy, as immediate family member,. had every right to make decisions about such things, I think. 

If I were to put myself in his position, it is what I would have done. 

We do not know the exact chain of possession of the JFK brain in formalin solution, but it must have been 

given to JFK's physician.   There is mention that it was under (of all people) Evelyn Lincoln's possession 

at some point before being turned over to Robert Kennedy's secretary Angela Novello.   Do we know where it was 

actually put?   In the National Archive I in Washington D.C., or in each of their offices, which were not 

very secure.   An expert locksmith could open a lock on a footlocker very easily.

Then we also have the question, if we want to go there, who  would want to take the 

brain to destroy it?  Naturally, the murders would not want any evidence remaining which

would contradict that wonderful "Oswald-did-it" story of theirs.

#22 Kathleen Collins

Kathleen Collins

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • LocationTampa Bay Area, FL

Posted 24 November 2014 - 12:21 AM

During the time I was on Rich D's forum, he showed me several photos of them moving Kennedy's coffin to a new spot in the middle of the night.  I never knew this happened.  To the best of my recollection, there was a photo of the open grave with Edward Kennedy standing there.  Next to him on the ground was what looked like a stainless steel container.  We talked about it, that possibly it contained what was left of the brain.

I read the following somewhere and I don't know where.  So bear with me.  I read that the Mortician told Bobby and Jackie to not  open the coffin again.  The body of the autopsied and embalmed President was then taken to Gawler's Funeral Home (?) and they tore open Kennedy's head and tried to change the wounds, so if he was ever exhumed, they would not find what they were looking for.  Then they had to build up his head again with plaster of paris and they removed his eyes.  Then, they made sure to sew up his head and brought the body back to the White House.  Then Bobby and Jackie decided to have him secretly cremated.  And that was done.  The funeral home then cremated him.  In their records Gawler's kept the name of each person, date and time a body was cremated.  There was an entry for late November 1963 that a cremation was done, no name, nothing else.

This whole story I read and it probably came off the Internet.  Not a scandal sheet.  I like the old stars not the younger generation.  And because of my fixed budget I don't buy them anymore.

If somebody knows where this came from, please tell me.

Kathy C

"And if we cannot end now our differences, at least we can help make the world safe for diversity. For, in the final analysis, our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this small planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's futures. And we are all mortal." -- JFK

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard..." -- JFK

Kathleen Collins

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com