49 replies to this topic

#41 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 03:46 AM

Chuck, Icke has an interesting metaphor, interdemensional extraterrestrial reptillian interbred elites establishing the great religions to divide and conquer "sheeple."

Your referenced article on sociopaths/psychopaths describes those without emotion or conscience who use emotion and conscious to win.

There is in the Drago-Evica model elaborately discussed elsewhere a layered heirarchy of function allowing the compartmentalization to maintain security.

The hypothesis useful in my view posits an elite not visible in ordinary use of media accomplishing its wishes through intermediaries.

As the assassination of the 35th American president occurred at my first interest/involvement in politics from the partisan to the strategic international play, it's stood as the significant model

In my ongoing education I would say the myriad opponents were gathered in a hand and applied to remove and replace the inconconvenient POTUS.

While he vowed to smash CIA and scatter it to the winds it seems it was its key officers who loomed large in the leverage of his skull in that manner

while the passions of the Joint Chiefs provided all necessary miltary structure

a long-standing power arrangement described in Thy Will Be Done was a tidal sea erasing the sand castle of Camelot as a metaphor for peace

that the criminal apparatus which occasionally overlaps with government and its agencies was all too happy to provide any service from Ruby the Eraser to Braden the Red Herring

angry Cubans created by a sabotaged Bay of Pigs as Greg has presented in person and on this forum

So who's behind the behind; if Rostow consults with Acheson and a few others before handing the Commission like Michelangelo's Sistine ceiling

I saw Acheson greenlighting Kim Il-Sung with the former's omission of Korea from the Press Club speech earlier in 1950

Someone makes decisions--can it be an Agency which helps carry them out, a Pentagon which is a willing handmaiden,

mobsters, and Cubans, and reptiles like Bundy

Or is there a layer with David Rockefeller in its vestibule taking the mail, passing the outgoing

They are surely as Evica and Drago stipulate above nationalism, religion, politics

and as you've introduced the reptiles from extraterrestrial stock in another dimension and their clinical equivalent in the variously named psychopath

we would see them as above conscience and morality as well

Your article says these psychopaths want only to win

O'Brien told Winston Smith "we aren't like the earlier totalitarians basing their actions on ideology--

--for us it is power"

So in the removal of the Idealist President is not merely the clearing of an obstacle but the public display of unbridled violence--

"We slay your leader before your eyes and cover our act with the barest of lies--

you are powerless to save him

and the lesson that we gave him

is for all who fill his office"

An Agency officer told Lopez and Hardway:

"You'll be gone; we (the Agency) will still be here."

• Chuck Barlow likes this

#42 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 10 October 2014 - 05:14 AM

Phil  ... Once I read the description of sociopaths that I cited, it dawned on me how easy it would be for that 3 % to dominate the rest of humanity. It certainly appears that recorded human history is just a recounting of the havoc wreaked upon us by sociopaths. I've read postings by sociopaths that say how they are actually glad to be bereft of human emotion, because it makes it so much easier to prey upon those of us who do possess a conscience. Is it so difficult to envision a cabal of extremely wealthy sociopaths who would think it beneficial to breed only with other sociopaths in order to insure no empathy bound weaklings were introduced into their bloodlines?

They would employ other power hungry sociopaths to do their bidding a la Angleton and LeMay. Charming, hollow, lying schemers ... sounds like congress doesn't it? Wall street bankers didn't lose a night's sleep over the financial ruin of millions, Lying, manipulative, backstabbing, power hungry..... Corporate CEOs anyone?   

#43 George Govus

George Govus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 04:18 PM

Years late to this discussion, newbie here. One of my earliest memories is being just five, watching JFK's funeral procession. Understanding has been a long time coming.

Recently read the Johnston and Roe account of Robert Vinson's story. I'm not an Air Force vet, I can't speak to what access a regular schmoe might have reasonably received in a Pentagon congressional liaison's office. Except, Vinson had two different relatives who served in Congress, Fred and Carl Vinson. I don't have any problem believing he was a squeaky wheel with leverage to boot.

I wanted to ask this body who ever heard about strange movements of aircraft around Dallas that day because the writers allude to reports of same but don't provide sources there.

The account rings true to me in that it provides one way out for an Oswald impersonator who had to leave town somehow. I speculate the CIA planned to have that aircraft available to use in extracting personnel if the hit went down and something went south. According to Vinson, the touch-down occurred mid-afternoon. That leaves a CIA operative or two with three or so hours to kill in Dallas. Did they take in a movie at the Texas Theater? But, I digress.

The real proof of Vinson's account rests in what he describes as happening starting six months *after* Dallas: his neighbors being questioned by Feds, he and his wife being compelled to sign confidentiality agreements, his compulsory attendance for a week of CIA indoctrination and psychological testing, followed by a request that he join the CIA, followed, after his refusal, by an Air Force transfer to serve out the remainder of his service where he was for all intents and purposes a CIA employee after all.

#44 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,060 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 23 August 2017 - 07:06 PM

Welcome to the Forum, George.

I tend to agree with much of your above assessment. I have no additional information regarding the aircraft around Dallas.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#45 George Govus

George Govus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 07:59 AM

Thanks, Greg. This site is a treasure.

I watched the funeral procession on TV, I meant to say, of course. In memory my whole large (Catholic) family watched, maybe it was just me and mom. I don't remember discussion or any talk, just dread, never experienced that before, and deep sadness.

There was something in the air last year that made me want to revisit the Kennedy assassination. I've read David Talbot's two books. I read the updated version of Crossfire. I found Phillip Shenon's 2013 book remaindered, bought and read that. Then I read Oswald's Odyssey, self-published by English teacher Andrew Culver in 2017, sub-titled, "Two Hours in Dallas." I read Six Seconds In Dallas, followed by The Great Zapruder Film Hoax. I just finished Vincent Salandria's writings compiled in the 2017 release on-line False Mystery. So many of the researchers think so well of James Douglass' book that I'll be onto that soon no doubt.

#46 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,060 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 27 August 2017 - 03:08 PM

As a Roman Catholic you may find some of what Douglass writes more interesting than others, such as, his writing about Trappist monk, Thomas Merton within the context of the JFK Presidency. Although that is not to say that non-Catholics wouldn't also appreciate it. I highly recommend it, in any event.

I personally think that David Talbot's first JFK book, "Brothers," is much better than "The Devil's Chessboard." Although the latter has much useful information in it, he makes a fundamental error in presuming that Allen Dulles gave orders of which he [Dulles] conceived himself. He did not. He took the orders of others. He was a facilitator not a sponsor. That is not in any way intended to exonerate Dulles from his many misdeeds and even acts of treason. However, placing Dulles at or near the "top" of the Sponsor Level of involvement is counterproductive. He was at the top--or near the top--of the Facilitator Level. Without this distinction being made and appreciated the true machination of the "Deep State" can never be understood.

I highly recommend one--or preferably, all--of the books by my good friend, and one of the founding members of this forum, Douglas Horne, former Chief Analyst of Military Records for the Assassination Records Review Board (ARRB). If you have interest in the medical evidence as well as the Zapruder film alteration subjects, I recommend you read his book: Inside the AARB Volume IV. But, if possible, read all of the volumes.

Inside the ARRB

By way of introduction you can read this article that he wrote for our main website. You will also find a series of video presentations on the subject he writes about on that page.

Altered History: Deceit and Deception in the JFK Assassination Medical Evidence

Here's a sample video:

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#47 George Govus

George Govus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 11:43 PM

Thanks, Greg.

Brought up Catholic, I guess I should clarify; I became agnostic long ago. Catholic upbringing never really leaves one, I don't believe. It did me some good and continues to do so.

I'll watch Doug Horn's presentation, and read his books on the ARRB. My nearby university library has extensive holdings on the assassination. The entire business to do with JFK's body leaving Texas that day, and what followed, what is said to have followed, is so indicative.

I agree David Talbot tried very hard, perhaps too hard, to link Allen Dulles to JFK's murder in The Devil's Chessboard. I poked around in it again trying to re-discover one passage I recall where Talbot describes Dulles' role as being something like you describe, a facilitator, not a mastermind, one who would only act when he had agreement from the principals. Pretty sure it's in those six hundred pages somewhere...

I forgot to mention, I'm currently reading Mary's Mosaic, by Peter Janney. Something like a coda to the JFK assassination. Possibly a bit analogous to the unsolved D.C. murder of Seth Rich last year?

#48 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,060 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 30 August 2017 - 02:53 PM

You're welcome, George.

By way of full disclosure, I too was raised Catholic. Indeed, I attended two Catholic Seminaries over a 6 year period. And I am completely agnostic (at best), but leaning toward atheist. However, for me personally, I cannot fully embrace atheism as it is as much a logical fallacy as is "faith based science." The existence of a Supreme Being cannot be scientifically proved or disproved. So assuming "He or She" exists or concluding that "He or She" does not exist are equally fallacious.

So I settle with what I consider to be my only moral alternative to either of those absolute stances, agnosticism. So far it has served me well for the past 40 years since the seminary.

As for Talbot, he made a rather shocking blunder in The Devil's Chessboard. This incredibly ignorant sounding, but perhaps intentional disinformation (since it is impossible for me to imagine Talbot is this ignorant about this subject) occurs in the last paragraph on page 562. I did confront him about it on FB (not necessarily the best place for such discussion) and he had no answer and made no attempt to even admit this major error. Indeed, he never acknowledged that I challenged him about it. Instead he buried his head in the sand and never spoke of it.

On page 562 the last paragraph of The Devil's Chessboard, reads:

"The so-called magic bullet that delivered the fatal blow to Kennedy's skull before proceeding on its improbable course later turned up just as magically, in nearly pristine condition, on a stretcher at Parkland Memorial Hospital where the fatally wounded president was rushed."

Wow. He made a total cluster fuck of this. Nobody--not even the Warren Report--has ever claimed that the fatal head shot was the magic bullet!!! The Official Lie does not claim this and I don't know of any researchers who claim this is the case either.

So how is it possible that he wrote those words at all? Could it be an "honest" mistake? Its magnitude seems to preclude an innocuous explanation. Unless he didn't write it himself and failed to properly supervise the writing or failed to catch it before it went to press. But it is indeed a MAJOR screw the pooch!

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#49 George Govus

George Govus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 03:15 AM

"When I was back there in seminary school..." Best I ranked was Altar Boy. For some reason I'm ok with not being able to figure out the Supreme Being question. I can leave that hanging. Meantime, I shan't bow to any one or thing, and I figure knowing what I can about the Kennedy assassination is a part of what that means.

Yow. I see what you mean in the Talbot book. Missed that. The "magic" bullet, which first hit K. in the right upper back, but was said to hit him in the back of the neck, which didn't penetrate his body more than a few inches, from a mis-fired round, apparently, and which presumably fell out of Kennedy's body at Parkland during resuscitation efforts, and which then was in all likelihood found during clean-up by a nurse or orderly afterwards, and then out of l guess embarrassment was moved to a third nearby gurney, which could not have been either Connolly's or Kennedy's gurney, and was then found to have exited Kennedy after all, and wounded Connolly four times.

Definitely not the head shot. That is a huge and I am guessing unforced error. Here's hoping the on-going through October 2017 release of suppressed and un-redacted Kennedy assassination records prompts Talbot to revise his book and fix that.

#50 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,060 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 31 August 2017 - 11:36 AM

Yeah, Talbot has the "magic bullet" striking JFK in the back before exiting at the throat--presumably after having detoured to blow off part of JFK's skull first--killing him, and then going on to enter Connally's back, breaking two ribs, exiting beneath the right nipple, entering the right wrist shattering the dense radius bone, exiting the wrist and lodging itself in Connally's left thigh--only later to finally turn up on a stretcher at Parkland after some confusion as to which stretcher held it.

The really disturbing part is that by using the Talbot Model one can conjure up a truly idiotic conclusion, namely, that JFK was assassinated by a single shooter, firing from behind, utilizing only a SINGLE bullet to account for all wounds to both men!

Absurd, but dangerous since it comes from a source trusted as much as is Talbot.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: witness, Robert Vinson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com