• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Michael Cross

Michael Cross

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 01:16 PM

I was reading the HSCA interview with Richard Lipsey last night and his description of damage to JFK's face caught my attention.

Look at the curve of JFK's cheekbone in the attached image.

To my eye it looks to be drawn in as it curves towards the side of his head.

Attached Files

• WillieFark likes this

#2 Michael Cross

Michael Cross

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 01:17 PM

Larger version on Robin's site:

http://www.jfkassass...0001/BE2_HI.jpg

#3 Michael Cross

Michael Cross

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 03:06 PM

Perhaps this isn't a hot topic, and perhaps it belongs in medical evidence.  I know there's consensus that the autopsy photos have bee altered.  Most of the research as far as I know has been on the top of the head/wounds.  

The cheek stands out to me - shaded with a pencil.

#4 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:15 PM

Hi Michael,

I enhanced the photo a little bit by adjusting the contrast and sepia. I did not add or subtract anything. Sometimes sepia can help distinguish shadows better than mere black and white. To my eye, the shadow on his shoulder does appear to be a bit too uniform with the edges nearly straight. I wonder what part of JFK's head/face could have produced such a shape? I simply can't tell if this is odd or normal. As for damage to his face being altered in the photo, I can't tell.

Enhanced.jpg

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#5 Michael Cross

Michael Cross

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 11:06 AM

Thanks Greg.  I'll try to find time to point out what I see in photoshop - without altering the photo, just pointing to areas.

I have an art background that may make it more apparent to me, or I could be wrong.

Appreciate any and all input.

#6 Brian Kelshaw

Brian Kelshaw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • LocationWolverhampton, UK.

Posted 12 September 2014 - 11:24 AM

Without wishing to dampen your enthusiasm it is really an academic exercise. Every photo we've been allowed to see is, to say the least, suspect. Madame Tussauds would provide equally valid evidence.
  • Michael Cross likes this

#7 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 12 September 2014 - 01:26 PM

Agreed.  But let's not lose sight of the importance of tainted evidence as a negative template, if you will.  The Z-film has been altered; accordingly, it is at once worthless as a so-called time clock of the shooting sequence AND invaluable as a signpost to the resources and ultimately the identities of some of the conspiracy's Facilitators.

We know that the effigy of JFK at Madame Tussaud's is not the human being it depicts.  But an educated eye likely could identify the sculptor.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#8 Michael Cross

Michael Cross

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 02:58 PM

Without wishing to dampen your enthusiasm it is really an academic exercise. Every photo we've been allowed to see is, to say the least, suspect. Madame Tussauds would provide equally valid evidence.

I don't disagree on the surface.  Charles is more eloquent than I, but finding the marks of the cover up has value, IMO.  Tracing the footprints, if you will, or Mr. Drago's chisel marks.

#9 Brian Kelshaw

Brian Kelshaw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • LocationWolverhampton, UK.

Posted 12 September 2014 - 07:04 PM

Can't argue with the logic but I think I could equally posit that we know the sculptor, Gawlers, we won't learn the names and addresses of the parent company shareholders from the photographs. That said I am interested in studying the medical evidence, and Michael, if you are able to reveal something I'll be as keen as anyone here to see it. Anything that brings us another clue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com