7 replies to this topic

#1 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 12:20 AM

A few people have been identified by name over the years as being a second gunman firing

from the Grassy Knoll, along with Oswald's supposed firing from the sixth floor of the Texas 

Schoolbook Depository Building (TSDB).   Since Oswald was located behind the President,

he could not have fired the shot into the right upper part of the forehead of the President's

head.  In fact, to be clear, Oswald did not fire any rifle, pistol, or any gun that day.  He was

only accused of doing so.

I would like to restrict the term 'second' gunman to a figure observed over the roof of an 

'estate' or 'station' wagon parked between the wooden stockade fence and the solid 

concrete fence 2.5 or 3 feet high extending to the beginning of the stairs leading

down to the sidewalk on the north side of Elm Street.   Photographic samples from

what appears to be the Nix film shows a man on the opposite side of the car holding

a long barreled gun.

This man may be the shooter who shot the President in the head, killing him.   Jean Hill, 

who was standing behind the President as he was being shot, insisted that the shots 

came from the top of the Grassy Knoll.

In a couple of hours this afternoon I came across two new names to add to the one

I had last night. 

1.   David Ferrie - mentioned in British video "The Day the Dream Died."

2,   Lucien Sarti - mentioned in a video by Nigel Turner interviewing Cyril Wecht and Col. L.F. Prouty

Video 4:39   

Sarti name at 13-15 seconds at beginning of video

3.   Herminio Diaz - in October 28, 2013 article in National Enquirer.

http://www.magzter.c...Celebrity/31303

I will try to find digital version of article.  

• Larry Trotter likes this

#2 Gordon Gray

Gordon Gray

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 01:58 PM

The Prouty section of that video says it all.

• Larry Trotter likes this

#3 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 10:38 PM

I can summarize the key events from the National Enquirer article on the Second Gunman.  The article

on Herminio Diaz is based on information in Anthony Summers updated version of his book. "Not in Your

Lifetime."   Diaz, a hired killer, worked for Mafia boss Santo Trafficante, Jr.,   He came to Florida some '

months before the assassination of President Kennedy in mid-1963.

Diaz revealed his role in the murder of John Kennedy to Tony Cuesta when both were on a boat in 1966

on an attack mission to Cuba against the Fidel Castro government.    Diaz was killed during the raid,

Cuban newspapers repofrted thagt he was carrying a Florida dfribver's lkicense and a US Social Security '

card.

Tony Cuesta was injured in the raid, captured, and placed in an infirmary to be treated.  While there,

Cuesta befriended another anti-Castro Cuban, Reinaldo Martinez, and told him about Diaz's story.'

When he was released from prison, Martinez came to Miami, and in 2007 he contacted G. Robert

B;akey, who had served as chief counsel of the US House Select Committee on Assassinations 

during the 1970s. 

More on Diaz:   http://politicalassa...nnedy-assassin/

#4 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:41 AM

The Prouty section of that video says it all.

Yes, he certainly did.   In other videos he also makes comments of value.

Did you know that he was a Consultant  to THE TOMORROW SHOW hosted by Tom Snyder 

in the 1970s on NBC TV?  It was an hour-long program of interviews by Tom Snyder, involving 

people from all walks of life.  It came on right after the Johnny Carson Program late at night. 

Snyder did several shows on the Kennedy assassination, and an early one was with

L. Fletcher Prouty as a guest, in disguise, in October 1974.   I had contact with Pamela Burke,

Snyder's Executive Producer, who later informed me of who he was.

On that program he talked of a conspiracy to kill President Kennedy that involved unnamed

government employees, but who were associated with the military.

#5 Harold Martin

Harold Martin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 05:07 AM

Hi Adele

Yes I remember Tom Snyder and his show.  He certainly had some interesting shows and seemed fearless in presenting other views on the Kennedy assassination.

We could use a brave journalist like him today.

Harold

• Martin White likes this

#6 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 09:00 PM

Yes, Harold, we sure could use a Tom Snyder-type journalist today.   I wonder why we can't

have one or two of them now.

#7 Harold Martin

Harold Martin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 07:20 AM

Adele, perhaps they are all owned by the CIA now?

#8 Gordon Gray

Gordon Gray

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 10:30 AM

Be great if someone could dig up the video of that interview. There are a number of old Tomorrow interviews on Youtube, Perhaps NBC still has it in their archives?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com