14 replies to this topic

#1 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 09:48 PM

George H.W. Bush was a secretive man who had certain connections of interest.

This video exposes many of these in an interview of John Stockwell, former CIA 

agent and Chief of the Angolan Task Force, who was aware of George Bush's 

activities.   This interview took place right after the 1988 presidential election

which was won by George H.W. Bush.  His term ended in 1992 when Bill Clinton

won that election.

Video 53:53 minutes long

#2 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 11:15 PM

Did George H.W. Bush Witness the Assassination of President John Kennedy in Dallas?

http://www.wnd.com/2...-assassination/

#3 Staffan H Westerberg

Staffan H Westerberg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationStockholm, Sweden

Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:51 AM

Adele, 

it is possible he was there. Between the work of Joseph McBride and Russ Baker we certainly can suspect that GHWB was not in Tyler, Texas. 

What do you think?

#4 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 01 September 2014 - 02:53 AM

Jerome "Swift Boat" Corsi?

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#5 Brian Kelshaw

Brian Kelshaw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • LocationWolverhampton, UK.

Posted 01 September 2014 - 04:21 AM

Did George H.W. Bush Witness the Assassination of President John Kennedy in Dallas?

Well, his idiot son did

Cook_frame_0019.jpg

#6 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 04:54 AM

That's a bold statement.  How can you prove it?

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#7 Brian Kelshaw

Brian Kelshaw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • LocationWolverhampton, UK.

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:48 AM

Circumstantially I'm afraid, nothing more. 

http://www.ratical.c.../JFK/WTKaP.html

In the above Roger Craig states:-

Jim also asked me about the arrests made in Dealey Plaza that day. I told him I knew of twelve arrests, one in particular made by R. E. Vaughn of the Dallas Police Department. The man Vaughn arrested was coming from the Dal-Tex Building across from the Texas School Book Depository. The only thing which Vaughn knew about him was that he was an independent oil operator from Houston, Texas. The prisoner was taken from Vaughn by Dallas Police detectives and that was the last that he saw or heard of the suspect.

The picture above, from Robin Unger's site listed as the "Cook/Cooper Gallery" is one of three showing this juvenile crossing the junction at Elm & Houston. George W. Bush was 17 at the time. This would, I suspect, be whilst daddy was being questioned. Although he is supposed to have phoned from Tyler, Texas with supposedly pertinent information, he could of course have been anywhere.

http://whowhatwhy.co...vember-22-1963/

This article gives a fascinating account of just how flimsy Poppy's cover story for the day actually is. And if he wasn't in Dallas until the evening of the 22nd, why would junior be there at this time when Ma & Pa were in Houston, allegedly.

The only thing in question here is whether that photo is George Dubya Bush. Judge for yourself

#8 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 01 September 2014 - 10:01 AM

That's a bold statement.  How can you prove it?

The sloping forehead, the connected eyebrows, the protruding lower jaw, the guttural sounds and the dragging knuckles. Yeah, that's "Dubya" alright.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#9 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:19 PM

The best comparison photos I can find -- none of them good enough to inform a serious comparison, I'm afraid.

Attached Files

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#10 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:20 PM

And while I'm at it:

Why the Facilitators wisely turned a deaf ear to young W's pleas to be the Umbrella Man.

Attached Files

• Christina Gill and Karen Clift like this

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#11 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:44 PM

OK, OK, I very well may have gone 'round the conspiracy bend, but I can't help finding it a tad incriminating that the Bush family's 1963 Christmas card wished all recipients a "Grassy Noel."

• Christina Gill likes this

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#12 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 07:00 PM

Adele, 

it is possible he was there. Between the work of Joseph McBride and Russ Baker we certainly can suspect that GHWB was not in Tyler, Texas. 

What do you think?

Back to you, my friend Staffan.  Years ago when I was on Rich Della Rosa's Forum, we had discussions about this matter.

All I can vaguely remember is that another member came up with something GHW Bush's wife had said or written that 

they had left Dallas the next day (i.e., 11-23-63)  My memory can be untrustworthy sometimes, but the feeling in my

"sisu" (Finnish word) is that the question had been answered for us by Mrs. Bush, who had been travelling with GHW

at the time.  I didn't want to say anything in my post, hoping others would have more definite information than I have.

Thank you.  I'll look it up.

#13 Staffan H Westerberg

Staffan H Westerberg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 11:27 PM

Two things, Adele: Sisu means "spirit", "go", "special guts" all cooked into one. Secondly, the "letter" from Barbara Bush that you refer to (I think) was written to "the Family". Baker asked the question who the heck the "family" was (were)!? Baker tried to figure out who that could have been but failed. It seems as if this "letter" was some sort of fabrication. So I think the verdict is still out there.  :)

#14 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 02:18 AM

No, it was not anything Russ Baker wrote or had anything to do with.  

I am fairly sure of that.   I don't think he had published his study of the 

Bush family yet, so it was information from a totally different source 

and before Russ' great book.  As I had said, it could have been either

spoken or written, and I just cannot recall which.

#15 Staffan H Westerberg

Staffan H Westerberg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 11:22 AM

Fair enough, Adele. The Bush family (Prescott, Poppy, Dubya) have gotten way too much power "by the people" in comparison to their lack of popularity amongst the American people for it to be anything but suspicious IMO. They come off as "gate keepers", which I think they could be.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com