#1 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 25 August 2014 - 08:02 PM

OperationMockingbird.png

Read more from the new article by Pete Engwall and Staffan Westerberg titled Operation Mockingbird on the main website.

• Denise Giddens and Robertric like this

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#2 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 01:52 AM

Kudos to Messers. Engwall and Westerberg.

Well Done.

A very important consideration in these times of bailouts and outright lies to protect minions of the Enemy even in 2014.

Nuff Said.

Jim

#3 Robert Harper

Robert Harper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationRotterdam & Los Angeles

Posted 26 August 2014 - 03:18 AM

Great article. If one is puzzled why Bernstein's 1977 article is so little known and discussed, this engrossing essay will clear up your concerns. I think "Mockingbird" belongs with "Paperclip" and "Gladio" and "MKULTRA" on the list of submerged projects that illuminate the jFK murder. I was actually surprised to read that the Douglass book neglected this topic; my recollection of the book is that it was "all inclusive."

#4 Staffan H Westerberg

Staffan H Westerberg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationStockholm, Sweden

Posted 26 August 2014 - 09:57 AM

Thank you both, Jim and Robert!

#5 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 26 August 2014 - 01:00 PM

I am not so sure about the defamation of character of deceased persons having a strong legal platform for recourse in the US. But, the mention of the repeal and/or gutting of the Fairness Doctrine is among the most important issues of the 20th century needing discussion. :angry: That reversal was not a good decision, at least for most US citizens, as the name itself says it all. :blink: In any event, a thought provoking article.

Larry

Student of Assassination Research

#6 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 26 August 2014 - 01:11 PM

Agreed, Larry. In the US deceased persons have no "rights" as that term applies only to the living.

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#7 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 02:14 PM

Pete & Staffan

I have just enjoyed your thorough piece on Frank Wisner's Wurlitzer.  He was at the thick of it and took it hard when the U.S. did not support the Hungarian revolt.  But did he do a DeMohrenschildt (did DeMohrenschildt do what was attributed to him).

So we have a government-media-academia conspiracy.  They who say there are no conspiracies.

Regarding Carson and NBC in 1967, we see in Jim DiEugenio, Destiny Betrayed, second edition, that NBC required Jim Garrison spend several hours with its lawyers on the afternoon of the program on which Johnny Carson badgered Garrison--using the blue cards created by the lawyers.

Your glimpse of Bugliosi's blunder regarding Oswald the poor shot prompts me to recommend DiEugenio's epic deconstruction of Bugliosi's Reclaiming History in Reclaiming Parkland

Both Posner, Case Closed, and Bugliosi, Reclaiming History, were the official re-affirmations of the Warren Report, appearing and disappearing as shooting stars.

Another fizzle would be Rachel Maddow as a Patricia Johnson McMillan for the New Millenium, someone who will write/say what the Agency wants.

Charlie Rose dutifully muted Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.'s account of his father's suspicions of rogue CIA officers--and today the video is scrubbed.

Oliver Stone was criticized by all the old hags including Uncle Walter Cronkite.

Dan Rather wouldn't come down to the CBS lobby for Tom Wilson's presentation, sending an errand boy to tell the researcher there isn't "a scintilla of evidence of conspiracy".

There will be no government position, no media or academic career for a vocal critic of the Warren Report, nor for any critic of the official climate hysteria.

There is no such thing as Russian political opposition to Putin, nor are there Russian journalists critical of Putin, nor are there political demonstrations critical of Putin.

We have seen the fate of the papier-mâché Statue of Liberty in Tiananmen Square, pulverization in a hail of bullets and a howl of treads.

In the West the sound of silence, the consent of the censored is accomplished by the government-media-academia troika.

But before Wisner, Walter Duranty won a Pulitzer whitewashing Stalin's starvation murder of millions of Ukranians. 

But what Hearst did with the Maine has a counterpart in what Dunkel does with the murder of the 35th president--a recent "documentary" removed some inconvenient steps from Dealey Plaza, as fifty years of critical writing deconstructing the Warren Report is removed from the coverup's Confusatory.

Stalin's airbrush becomes Putin's insistence Chechens blew up Moscow--Litvinenko's truth got him murdered with polonium.

Truth to power, shriek the media's castrati.  No, their lip service is no way critical.

It falls to citizen-researchers, and we have a splendid work in the extant exposure of Mockingbird by Mssrs. Engwall & Westerberg.

If the internet be penetrated and monitored, make the most of it.

v2w668.jpg

#8 Staffan H Westerberg

Staffan H Westerberg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 11:20 PM

Yes, of course Phil, you can go in many directions and show many examples of "Mockingbird". I like yours too.

#9 Kathleen Collins

Kathleen Collins

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • LocationTampa Bay Area, FL

Posted 27 August 2014 - 08:02 PM

There was a show on CNBC.  It was called "Rivera Live."  I watched it faithfully almost every night.  9/11 had just happened.  We were in Afghanistan.  At the end of the show one particular night, Rivera introduced a man sitting next to him.  I didn't catch who he was.  After the intro, the man was ignored.  Geraldo started shaking his head and said, "There was  no conspiracy in John F. Kennedy's assassination.  He was shot by Oswald from behind."  Then he said goodnight and his show was over.  Nothing on that episode of the show was about Kennedy or his death.  The next week he started his show and said, "I have bad tidings.  We're at war.  I'm a reporter.  I have to be where the action is.  I have taken a job as Foreign Correspondent on another network.  But don't worry.  We'll catch up with Jon-Benet Ramsey, OJ Simpson, etc..."  He got a job with Fox Network.  When he went over to Afghanistan, he was caught drawing a diagram in the sand of what the US soldiers were going to do shortly.  He got called back to the States.  But his career was assured.  About a year ago, he was in NY and these people were protesting that 9/11 was an inside job.  He told them to "get a life."

I cannot tell you how disgusted I am about this turncoat.  Another one was Norman Mailer.  who wrote he could find no evidence of a conspiracy in Kennedy's assassination.  Suddenly, his tax problems went away.  

I just thought I'd tell people on this site how insincere Geraldo Rivera is.

• Pete Engwall likes this
"And if we cannot end now our differences, at least we can help make the world safe for diversity. For, in the final analysis, our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this small planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's futures. And we are all mortal." -- JFK

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard..." -- JFK

Kathleen Collins

#10 Pete Engwall

Pete Engwall

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 09:13 AM

Thanks for the comments. It is my personal conviction that Mockingbird is responsible for a large percentage of the decline during the past 50 years. When the system works correctly, society has a chance to be a self healing organism. In order to be that, information must be available to all who seek it. If not, there is never the right kind of input nor the thought "this is heading the wrong way". We were convinced at an early stage that Mockingbird prevented society to be aware and thus the ability to react was rendered numb.

Pete Engwall

#11 Pete Engwall

Pete Engwall

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 02:48 AM

I agree Kathleen, Rivera always came across as very disingenuous and there was mission in his work.

Pete Engwall

#12 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 29 August 2014 - 07:09 AM

Geraldo Rivera is to honest journalism as Kim Kardashian is to reality TV.  There is nothing honest about the former and nothing real about the latter. Yet, despite the fact that they both suck and add nothing of value, they remain on TV.

• Larry Trotter likes this

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com