4 replies to this topic

#1 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 27 August 2014 - 10:27 AM

I was not aware of George Michael's position with regards to the Umbrella System until I found this yesterday. Perhaps Charles can elaborate on this more for us if he is so inclined. 

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#2 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 27 August 2014 - 01:37 PM

George Michael introduced me to Bob Cutler either at the Fredonia conference sponsored by The Third Decade, or a bit later in Dallas.  

As was his custom, my dear friend treated Mr. Cutler with courtesy and respect.  And he kept an open, insightful, probing mind regarding the umbrella weapon theory.

To the best of my recollection, George Michael neither rejected nor accepted that theory.  He simply maintained what he states in the video: the technology existed before 11/22/63, and the shot was possible.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#3 Gordon Gray

Gordon Gray

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 07:43 PM

The FBI guy in that video is clearly lying, IMO.

#4 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 27 August 2014 - 08:32 PM

Francis X. O'Neil prevaricated to the bitter end.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#5 Brian Kelshaw

Brian Kelshaw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • LocationWolverhampton, UK.

Posted 28 August 2014 - 03:58 AM

I recently tracked down "A Fox amongst Wolves" on ebay. He actually says, quote "there is not a scintilla of evidence or truth to the story that Hoover was either a homosexual or a cross dresser". That's another reason I think the Sibert O'Neill report is trustworthy. Such a sycophant would not have dared furnish the dictator Hoover with anything but the truth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com