5 replies to this topic

#1 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 10:05 AM

I just saw an ad blurb for a new "documentary".

Lee Harvey Oswald 48 Hours to Live....

with "previously unreleased information from inside the Dallas Police Department".

It may be a repeat but I hadn't heard of it.

I smell a 6th Floor Confuseum product from Gary Dunkle and his bosses.

The complete lack of evidence against Lee Oswald will be ignored, discounted and poo-pooed.

Sheeeeit!

It all makes me want to scream the dialog from "The Prisoner"....

"I am not a number...."

I will not be cowed into playing the debate games.

I will not be cowed into trading integrity for "popularity" nor for "career advancement" or any damn thing else.

I hope when the Hollywod folks release their work it really is "a game changer" as I understand it to be.

WeThePeople need the game changed...

Semper Fi

Jim

#2 Brian Kelshaw

Brian Kelshaw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • LocationWolverhampton, UK.

Posted 25 August 2014 - 10:58 AM

How he survived that long in the safe custody of the DPD is truly amazing. From Amazon. .(it's not new, it's been out some time)

"Product Description

On November 22, 1963, presidential killer Lee Harvey Oswald fired three shots that forever changed the world."

I didn't need to copy and paste anything else. Besides, it's by the Distory Channel, so I needn't have bothered. ..

This is worth the effort though, a customer review.

"This is the funniest dvd I have seen in ages.Hilarious dead-pan acting from all
involved makes you wonder why we have not seen more comedy about this
Patsy before.If you love Posner,Bugliosi and the Warren Comm. crew then
you will drool over the story line presented here,it's beyond belief with a
special mention for Gary Mack as the poacher turned gamekeeper.....
Breathtakingly funny.....for such a serious subject..."

#3 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 01:14 PM

Confession,

I did pay for TMWKK (first 6 episodes) at a Border's bookstore quite some time ago.

I was fortunate enough to have recorded on media (no DVR for me), the remaining 3 episodes the only time they aired here.

What I do like about some documentaries are the witnesses speaking in their own words in their own way.

Lane's "Rush To Jugement" and TMWKK I include in that part.

Productions of the Media Whores otherwise aren't worth my time and positively not my money to be spent.

Disney (Discovery, H1 and H2 etc) are fables and not as enjoyable as some of Disney's early animation works.

The rotted fruit of the Disney Empire is not going to fall far from the tree.

Disney was neck deep in training films and propaganda since before WW2.

Training Films I can understand but mostly today they provide laughs.

Propadanda is a theft of the critical thinking of the populace and replacing it with Fables, exactly appropriate for Disney and Co.

It is not just Disney Corporation.

I was laughing heartily when I learned Frank Capra made the VD film the military was still using in the Vietnam era from WW2 vintage.

I was laughing secretly when I had to sit thru that trash on duty.

Alternatively, Len Osanic and Jeff Carter provided THE antidote to the Fables to anyone cpable of doing their own thinking and critical thinking in particular.

See 50 Reasons for 50 Years series,

accessed from the Black Op Radio site.

Every single one of the 50 is a kick in the head to the Fable Makers!!!

And that is important.

Jim

#4 Brian Kelshaw

Brian Kelshaw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 01:34 PM

Hear hear to Len Osanic, I caught every episode as soon as he posted it. And the three banned TMWKK episodes are available as direct DVD copies, not DVD-roms on ebay. I've got them and even copied and altered the 6 episode cover to match. Well worth it for the much higher definition. You don’t have to confess, they're a British production (made 12 miles from where I live) so they aren't really History Channel.

#5 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 03:22 PM

You're right I have no need to confess anything.

Gimme a break.

Being a Brit production is no reason to grant a positive view, not in and of itself.

WW1 and WW2 were productions of London and New York in common effort. Covert but common effort.

I don't need to bring up the role of the Anglo-Saxon royal houses in the American War Between the States, nah everyone knows that.

Nothing positive about England in those cases.

I say and have said for decades, if Europe lights the fire of war, this time let 'em burn.

Let the Russians have it. A lesson still unlearned.

Twice jumping on the white horse and riding off to rescue Europe is enough.

Moreover when one examines the relationship between Brit royals and Fascists, long standing and not realy disguised very well.

A helluva lot of American GIs rest buried over the water from their families for sake of other human beings' freedom.

20,000,000 Russians died to halt the Fascists 41 - 45.

Many multiples of the other allies' losses combined.

I give a nod to France for coming to the aid of this nation in the Revolution that proved the Colonials don't have to slaves after 1780.

But I wouldn't go to war for them either.

In the end the Cold War was a production of Truman and Churchill.

The Royal House and Banks of England and the Banksters of New York again..

The Enemy gained much power from that lie.

Instead of 'the Russian are coming"! the slogan should have been 'the fascists are coming'!

Jim

#6 Brian Kelshaw

Brian Kelshaw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 12:17 PM

Ahem, Jim, I wasn't suggesting that being British made them anything, except non History Channel. I may have been born a Brit but it doesn't mean I cherish all things British. However, that said, show me a tv documentary made in the US that refutes the WC and I will gladly watch it.

For the record, I'd have been happy to let Stalin have the lot, because let's face it, that's the only reason the US got involved over here, and why they financed German rebuilding for free whilst making us Brits pay it all back at a handsome profit. As you say, 20 million dead, I think you could say they earned it. The US doesn't rescue anything except it's own interests.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com