• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#21 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:41 PM

They are sui generis.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#22 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:50 PM

A singularity of sorts.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#23 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 04:54 PM

Oh yes.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#24 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 09:57 PM

Eric Blair as George Orwell constructed a spirit-destroying tripartite world where the boot is in one's face forever.

George Michael Evica shows Allen Dulles in Switzerland in 1917 heading the US mission as German military puts Lenin in a sealed train to Petrograd to destabilize Russia and ease Germany's Eastern front.

Guido Giacomo Preparata traces the work of Bank of England director (1922-1944) Montagu Norman to raise up the beaten Wolf,set it against the Bear until the Eagle could bring it down, keeping the World Island divided and the Sea Powers predominant.

FDR and his helpers assured Uncle Joe would be well situated from Yalta on, while China was "lost" and Acheson "omitted" Korea from the US perimeter.

Nixon to China with Henry for tea with Mao and Chou to insure the forecast of Orwell was correct.

Now comes the Snowden revelation, the King of Drones where a post-political messiah was elected, the Stalinophile rampant and in league with Eastasia in the mother of all energy deals.

Oil and arms and drugs still move on the board, while the people are tribalized anew, anew are the flames of race and religion stoked.

John F Kennedy's call for Third World self-determination supported by the Peace Corps and money without strings, for detante and demarche, reduction in arms, peace that deflation of profit and diluter of power.

Sic semper idealists.

A symbolic play to be sure.

#25 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 01:04 PM

Perhaps this is a good place to suggest a book by Jules Archer, updated a few years ago:

THE  PLOT TO SEIZE THE WHITE HOUSE.

A Wall Street Plot to install a fascist dictatorship in the US thirty years before the JFK assassination.  

Dictators are controlled by powerful forces that put them into their positions as, for example, leaders

of the Corporate State - Mussolini, Hitler, Franco, all of whom had financial support from internal and

external corporations. 

• Jim Hackett II likes this

#26 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:13 PM

Think of Dallas as a new, improved, "no more Mr. Nice Guy" version of the coup attempt foiled by Smedley Darlington Butler.

A fine book, by the way, that recently was reissued.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#27 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 09:24 AM

Thank you, Charles, for your approval and comments..  For the younger people on this Forum

and for all others, as well, here are some rather interesting people and corporations from the

1920s, 1930s, and 1940s (through World War II) who were business partner and supporters

of Adolph Hitler, beginning even before Hitler became "Der Fuhrer".

They were American patriots(?).  By the1960s they and their younger relatives were still

around and in powerful positions.

Video:   about 45 minutes long

#28 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 11:15 AM

This video may help to explain some of the historic background between the end of

WWII, the Cold War, and the Kennedy era.

Please watch entire video which is about US and British relationships.
Elliott Roosevelt transcribes a significant meeting of FDR and
Winston Churchill in the last 15 minutes of video..

Video:  1 hour and 42 minutes

#29 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 12:04 PM

Quite reminiscent of Guido Giacomo Preparata, Conjuring Hitler (2005).  A single mention of Hjalmar Schact director Deutsche Bank.

Dulles & Dulles sat in at Versailles as the preparation was laid.  Prior to that, Allen in Bern as Germans send Lenin to remodel Russia.

All part of a continuing plan, even as Arab Spring is/was a CIA/NATO project and ISIS is a Saudi et al one while Putin and Iran play their part.

Oil real or synthetic, arms for both/all sides, drugs regardless of politics, nationality, ideology, religion.

All watched over by drones and satellites of infinite love.

#30 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 01:16 PM

I hope viewers noticed that John Kennedy's policies and aims were very much like Roosevelt's,  

and so were those of Robert Kennedy.   Both were assassinated, along with John Kennedy, Jr.,

who could have become president had he lived and followed his father's ideas.  Malcolm X and 

Martin Luther King, Jr., were also of like minds who influenced so many people around the

world, but they too had to be killed because of their opposition to the enemies of democracy,

human dignity, and freedom.

Phil, I also thought of CONJURING HITLER and how Hitler came to be.  And as you point

out, there is something that seems so familiar to the past going on even today.   History 

repeating itself because the issues and concentrations of power are still the same?

• Jim Hackett II and Matt Hawkins like this

#31 Stan Wilbourne

Stan Wilbourne

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:33 PM

This topic fascinates me.  Charles introduced the possibility to me some years ago, and it is one I can't seem to let go.

If JFK was chosen for assassination, what was the purpose?  Charles points out the metaphysical.  What do you give the power that has everything?

I have a few thoughts which I'll attempt to keep sparse ("my Crash, you do love to make speeches"), so here we go:

If oil is owned, if gold is owned, if the drug trade is owned, if all resources on earth are owned, why wouldn't consciousness itself be owned?

Power wants to control. Power is control.  What offers more power than controlling perception?  We don't think of consciousness as a material thing, but isn't it?

Human suffering is a fuel of sorts.  It shapes being.  We have our personal sorrows that we carry throughout are lives, but how much collective fuel would be supplied into the general pool of consciousness by the slaughter of the King of Camelot?  Young, vibrant, full of ideal and hope, slaughtered like a dog in the street at noon in an American city.  Shockwaves move through humanity, not just on 11-22-63, but throughout time.  If human consciousness is shocked with huge volts of energy (suffering) does it become more malleable? more easily shaped to a purpose?

The United States has become a nation of overweight zombie consumers, unable to act upon anything of importance, watching celebrity news and sports while the walls crumble around us.  If you believe the polls, a vast majority believe that President Kennedy was killed by a conspiracy.  And yet...nothing.  The citizens of the free world do nothing.  Fifty years and we're still discussing "if" there was a conspiracy in some circles.  And some mine for details  thinking if the right stone is unturned truth and freedom will ring across the land and justice will shine for all.  That detail is never going to arrive.  The game is rigged, you see?  It's the owners ball we're balling with. They control the clock.

The truth is there, now, for anyone to see who gives themselves over to the discovery.  It may take years, but it is there.  More than anything this is a personal journey.  The assassination of President Kennedy is personal to us all.  I firmly believe that.

The middle class shrinks, the poor multiply in numbers, wars are perpetually fought that no one understands, while the power elite grab more of the material collective pie.  We, the citizens of the "free world," respond as if in a deep coma.

Has the consciousness of the country been taken over?  We view ourselves as "free," believing that the parameters of our thought is unlimited, that it can go anywhere, but I wonder if that is the case at all.

JFK, chosen for the slaughter well before his election in 1960.  Why?  To shape and control being.  To shock consciousness into an inert state of being, thinking and believing so much in its "freedom," while it has no ability to act.  We are the children of the assassination.  We are the products of this crime.  It is not separate from any of us.  Conscious or not.

• Charles Drago, Jim Hackett II, Larry Trotter and 3 others like this

#32 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:39 PM

Very profound.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#33 Gordon Gray

Gordon Gray

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 12:46 PM

I was only 14 when JFK was elected but if my memory serves he was hardly regarded as the future King of Camelot at the time. He was barely elected because he was regarded as too young and inexperienced, out of his depth in comparison to Nixon, certainly in comparison to Eisenhower, a Catholic and therefore a slave to the Pope, and  the shallow playboy son of a crooked rich guy. Not even Dr. Moriarity himself would have had the prescience to know JFK would become the King of Camelot, suitable for killing in order to enslave the consciousness of the masses. The Secret Team orchestrated the assassination and according to Prouty they were not great planners, hardly metaphysicians, more reactive than proactive. So if there was more to the assassination than mere material gain and power, IMO it was because JFK's  developing popularity necessitated it. 

#34 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 01:34 PM

The Secret Team orchestrated the assassination and according to Prouty they were not great planners, hardly metaphysicians, more reactive than proactive. So if there was more to the assassination than mere material gain and power, IMO it was because JFK's  developing popularity necessitated it. 

Gordon,

The absence of linguistic precision wreaks its havoc yet again.  

By "Secret Team" do you refer to Sponsors, Facilitators, or both?

By "orchestrated" do you mean planned, ordered, or both?

At or close to the highest level of Facilitators of the conspiracy we find superb planners -- some of whom were gifted literary artists.  

Were there any metaphysicians among them?  I haven't the faintest idea.  The Sponsors are another matter entirely.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#35 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:05 PM

Not even Dr. Moriarity himself would have had the prescience to know JFK would become the King of Camelot, suitable for killing in order to enslave the consciousness of the masses. 

I beg to differ.

Let's not conflate JFK's public/political image with what he harbored in his heart and mind -- strong liberal leanings going back to his London School of Economics days and study with Harold Laski and other progressive thinkers.  And don't forget Edmund Gullion, the State Department official who JFK first met in the late 40's and later became the Kennedy Administration's ambassador to the Congo.  (Gullion was in Saigon in 1951 when then-Congressman Kennedy was visiting.  He told the young politician that France could not win its Indochina war -- a message that apparently resonated powerfully for the rest of JFK's life.)

The sons of Joe Kennedy almost certainly were under close watch for their pedigree-driven likelihood of ascendancy to high political offices. 

And so the call went forth:  Metaphysician, heal thyself.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#36 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:00 PM

To restate Charles' question:

Was it pre-ordained that a version of JFK would be elected and then eliminated in so violently archetypal a manner as to eliminate -- or at least render moot -- the latest iteration of the world's cyclically rising hope for the realization of his or her ideals?

Was JFK put in to be taken out?

Were the creation and assassination of an Arthurian president the key components in a larger plan to support the continued physical and metaphysical dominance of this planet by the murder's Sponsors?

To restate Stan's summary paragraph:

JFK, chosen for the slaughter well before his election in 1960.  Why?  To shape and control being.  To shock consciousness into an inert state of being, thinking and believing so much in its "freedom," while it has no ability to act.  We are the children of the assassination.  We are the products of this crime.  It is not separate from any of us.  Conscious or not.

The Federal Reserve is established.

The Archduke is coaxed into the city, his route published in the newspapers.  Multiple assassins fail until a wrong turn in front of a sandwich shop.

Allen in Bern.  Does he return Lenin's call or keep a tennis date with buxom twins?  Lenin is sent to Petrograd by the German military.

Allen and John Foster are in Versailles. 

A lost generation in the West as Germany rebuilds with the help of Standard Oil, Henry Ford and a host of others funding and profiting all sides in all conflicts.

A new two-dimensional world is created in such sessions as Yalta.

Forrestal dives to make way for an earlier Johnson aligned with that spending.  The Okinawa arms cache and Acheson's omission.

Allen takes the new Agency to new heights of power, Scott's kryptocracy.

In May Powers runs out of hydrogen and Eisenhower is kept from a summit, warns of the military-industrial complex.  Which he helped invigorate.

ICBMs and SAC and the Defense Highway System and fallout shelters.

After Ike's jitterbug 'fifties comes a new generation.

Nixon set back by Giancana to allow Jack to be sabotaged and branded.

A missile buildup allowed to come to fruition to create a crisis for the president to be placed at odds with his generals.

His last year full of milestones toward peace and prosperity, casting out the Federal Reserve, putting away the thunderbolts, arraying the olive branches.

With eyes on self-determination for the Third World and the Moon as the final frontier the leader is coaxed into the city.  The route is in the newspapers.

Multiple assassins lie in wait upon the route.

Thus the high hopes are dashed.  Peace is War once more.

To be certain the point is made, a Tonkin Gulf non-event is made a casus belli.  The next year Malcolm X/Malik al-Shabazz is shot down.

The next year Blow-Up will find an assassination in the bushes while the mimes ask for their ball back.

The Summer of Love fades into Tet, Johnson the little girl, Down Goes the Dream, Down Goes Bobby, The Whole World is Watching

Altamont

And the decade has introduced hope to Manson and Rosemary's Baby

• Jim Hackett II and Kathleen Collins like this

#37 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:48 PM

What would have happened if another person, but a Democrat, had been selected as the presidential

candidate at the 1960 Democratic Party convention?   What would that person have to do or have as

ideas in order to be hated (or feared) so much to be assassinated?

In other words, what boundaries would a candidate or a president have to cross in order to stir up

people like the Sponsors?  What did such people fear they would lose if such a person were allowed

to go on living?  There had to be a major benefit from such a death.   What could it have been?

#38 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:02 AM

What would have happened if another person, but a Democrat, had been selected as the presidential

candidate at the 1960 Democratic Party convention?   What would that person have to do or have as

ideas in order to be hated (or feared) so much to be assassinated?

In other words, what boundaries would a candidate or a president have to cross in order to stir up

people like the Sponsors?  What did such people fear they would lose if such a person were allowed

to go on living?  There had to be a major benefit from such a death.   What could it have been?

I believe you answered your own question Adele. The Sponsors had to be powerful, or connected to power, and fear of losing that power has to be a possible reaction to JFK's presidency. And, the benefit could be removal of that fear. But, I don't think another Democratic candidate in 1960 would have aroused that kind of fear. The hate factor helped other forces to go along with the event, but on the other hand, just maybe JFK + election = assassination. JMO.

Larry

Student of Assassination Research

#39 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:44 AM

Jeez,

Y'all sure know how to get the gray matter fired up even as I wait for the coffee cow to be milked.

First I also have to endorse Jules Archer's book "The Plot to Sieze the White House"!!!!

And I'll accept the idea of too many common threads from the 1934 plot to the 1963 version to ever be a coincidence.

The presstitutes were instrumental in decption of WeThePeople in both cases.

In the first case they only had to bury names and identities, not the case from 64 to the present.

This book and I intersected at a particular time and at a particular point in the paths of my footprints. This title and Prouty's "Secret Team" within a short time blew away the rotten ideas I held of a tiny conpiracy and started the effort to pull back the curtain as wide as I could to find out what was real and what was junk. Before the time of the Senate's Church and Representative's Pike efforts it was becoming too damn apparent the US Government is disloyal to WeThePeople at least to my view.

Stan,

what a deeper view of power. In light of recent events in the zone of the interior I see the proof in the crap-pile of abused color-of-authority AGAIN.... I have to agree. Power trumps "law" as usual.

Law is for the enslaved parts of society. Examples of get out of Jail free cards abound. None so in my face as the Christmas Pardons of GHWBu$h to clear his axx from Iran-Contra consquences in "law".

It is not about race nor skin, it is about the CLASS divide of this society and power over the poor.

The Enemy only offers enslavement or elimination for the poor. No education affordable, no economic means to improve life, it is a societal prison without visible walls.

How dare the youth of this class today be upset?

Just like that other generation of youth from 1970, ungrateful bas***ds.....traitorous punks like Ellsberg....they're bums I tell ya.....

echoes in the corridors of time ... endless echoes of hate and contempt...

"Take this uniform and conform to our thinking and you can be a soldier in 8 weeks and "build $$$ for college", if that doesn't work out we can train you as an MP and on discharge we'll help you get a job as a .... civilian PIG. DOD approved and all by then son. Now just raise your right hand and repeat after me....."

I cannot think that these examples are anything JFK would have endorsed, promoted or approved of.

It all bodes ill for my beloved country in OUR future.

Which carries me to Charles concept of preordained murder. To me the concept fits the template of Enemy behavior given the past history of a lack of criminal justice for the more wealthy.

FWIW

Jim

• Chuck Barlow likes this

#40 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:57 AM

Many willing participants, many benefits.

Many motives.  For some, fear of loss need not have been among them.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com