2 replies to this topic

#1 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 10 August 2014 - 06:21 PM

In 2000, I was in pursuit of identifying the suited individual who is pictured crouching on the south side of Elm Street next to Buddy Walthers and a uniformed Dallas Police Department Supervisor (as evidenced by the white cap) at approximately 12:40 pm, just ten minutes after the shots were fired. The man appears to be picking up an object from the grass. The object allegedly was a spent .45 caliber slug.

My late friend, a retired Officer from the Criminal Intelligence Section of the Dallas Police Department, J. Harrison, referred me to another retired Dallas PD Officer: Gerald Hill.  J told me, “Hill probably knows who the guy is. He knows more about this case than almost anyone because he was everywhere that day, but he won’t talk to anybody about it anymore. I’ll tell him to talk to you.” And so he did talk to me.

Article on main site.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#2 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 11 August 2014 - 09:57 PM

As I listened to Mr Burnham's interview of Mr Hill, I don't seem to recall any "surprising" answers and/or statements.

• MarilynKaky likes this

Larry

Student of Assassination Research

#3 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 12 August 2014 - 01:07 AM

Even I was surprised that he hadn't heard of James Tague.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Gerald Hill, Lee Harvey Oswald, J Harrison, Greg Burnham, Mystery Man

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com