#21 Kathleen Collins

Kathleen Collins

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • LocationTampa Bay Area, FL

Posted 21 November 2014 - 11:41 PM

Thanks Greg.  I will be more alert tomorrow.  My computer told me that because of my now strict access allowance, one of the programs can't read a copy and paste from another program.  I also tried to send it attached.  It's a very strange gif, taken from the south knoll of a man sitting on the curb supposedly, from what I named it, breaking apart a rifle.  This is happening as Jackie is on the trunk and Clint Hill is trying to get on.  I thought maybe it was from a re-creation, but it looks real to me.  Tomorrow.  And as I know you know, is the 51st anniversary of President Kennedy's death.  (I'm on the east coast.)  And I'm reading about poor Oswald in Stephen King's "11-22-63."  It's a very large book and I'm getting the feeling he's not going to kill Oswald.  He's allowed for a possible conspiracy and shooting Oswald may not have the effect he wants, if there are other shooters.

Good Night.

Kathy C

"And if we cannot end now our differences, at least we can help make the world safe for diversity. For, in the final analysis, our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this small planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's futures. And we are all mortal." -- JFK

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard..." -- JFK

Kathleen Collins

#22 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 22 November 2014 - 11:30 AM

If you want to send it to me in email I will post it for you.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#23 Kathleen Collins

Kathleen Collins

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • LocationTampa Bay Area, FL

Posted 22 November 2014 - 08:43 PM

Dear Greg,

I sent the gif to you.  I used to know how to do these things but I'm out of practice.  I hope the gif was moving.  It was when I inserted it into an email.  I don't remember seeing this man.

Kathy C

"And if we cannot end now our differences, at least we can help make the world safe for diversity. For, in the final analysis, our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this small planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's futures. And we are all mortal." -- JFK

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard..." -- JFK

Kathleen Collins

#24 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 23 November 2014 - 09:35 AM

Here's a link to it Kathy.

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#25 Mark Jamieson

Mark Jamieson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 19 January 2015 - 10:58 AM

I have uploaded photos to tinypic.com via my MacBook Pro, but cannot copy URL ("copy" will not highlight in Edit) in order to post.  Any advice?

#26 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 19 January 2015 - 02:13 PM

I don't understand the problem as you are describing it. If you can't "copy" the URL to your clipboard from your TinyPic account that is not a function of this forum and therefore I can't help. If you are having trouble "pasting" the URL from your clipboard I can. Let me know.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#27 Mark Jamieson

Mark Jamieson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 19 January 2015 - 02:28 PM

I don't understand the problem as you are describing it. If you can't "copy" the URL to your clipboard from your TinyPic account that is not a function of this forum and therefore I can't help. If you are having trouble "pasting" the URL from your clipboard I can. Let me know.

Greg,

I was using my touch pad, and it wasn't cooperating at all.  Went "old school" using a mouse from another computer and got it to work correctly, posting my first picture to the forum (Z255).  Thanks for your help!

#28 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 19 January 2015 - 06:56 PM

Got it.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com