Photo

Umbrella Man and The Two Altered Photos

umbrella man conspiracy cover-up black dog man stemmons alteration willis betzner steven witt flechette

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,060 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 24 September 2017 - 09:01 AM

The umbrella man wasn't moved. The sign was a tool moved to agree with the Z film position so that something incriminating could be concealed.

Welcome to the forum, JW.

Please read our policy regarding valid usernames before proceeding. If there is a reason you are not using your full name you can send an explanatory email to me at JFKresearch@cox.net

You are correct that the Stemmons Freeway sign was moved very shortly (I believe within days) following the assassination. I have found no compelling reason for the move that could innocuously explain it.

• George Govus likes this

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#42 George Govus

George Govus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 11:37 AM

Looking at it as being something planned in spring, executed in fall, including the high-tech poison dart in-the-umbrella trick might have been a selling point to someone or other, along the way.

That's right, I'm both agnostic and congregational.

Puts me in mind of "Field Day." A song recorded by Fraternity of Man in 1968 about how L.A. police regarded an upcoming justice and peace protest.

Edited to avoid using "regarded" twice. D'oh!

Edited by George Govus, 24 September 2017 - 11:46 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: umbrella man, conspiracy, cover-up, black dog man, stemmons, alteration, willis, betzner, steven witt, flechette

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com