Photo

Umbrella Man and The Two Altered Photos

umbrella man conspiracy cover-up black dog man stemmons alteration willis betzner steven witt flechette

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#21 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 04 August 2014 - 09:13 AM

It is also worth mentioning that although it could be argued there was no absolute need to employ this high tech weapon in the assassination, that is not a compelling argument to exclude the possibility of its having been employed given the preponderance of evidence to the contrary. We simply do not know, but the evidence pointing in that direction has not been sufficiently studied in any event.

Absolutely correct Greg -- which is why I employed the Socratic method.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#22 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 04 August 2014 - 10:00 AM

Yes, I picked up on that, Charles. While you only "asked the probing question," Karen, on the other hand, responded to objections she apparently perceived but were not explicit in your post. My post addresses her response to you.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#23 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 12:49 PM

Let's take a closer look at this neurotoxin business.

In 2010, Alen J. Salerian, MD, published a paper, "President Kennedy's Death: A Poison Arrow-assisted Homicide" in Medical Hypotheses, a peer-reviewed journal.

On its website ( www.medical-hypotheses.com/content/aims ) we learn that "Medical Hypotheses ... exists ... to give novel, radical new ideas and speculations in medicine open-minded consideration, opening the field to radical hypotheses which would be rejected by most conventional journals."

Now there's a mission statement sure to appeal to students of deep politics -- including yours truly.

The abstract for Dr. Salerian's article reads as follows:

"A review of medical evidence demonstrates evidence of a neurotoxin-assisted homicide.  The convergence of three independent actions, or the signature traits of neurotoxin-assisted homicide -- the emergence of neurological signs consistent with a neurotoxin-induced paralysis, the induction of a small neck would consistent with a flechette-transported neurotoxin entry wound, and the execution of a covverup to eliminate neurotoxin evidence, supports this hypothesis.  This review suggests JFK's death had all the signature traits of a neurotoxin-assisted homocide."

( http://www.medical-h...0163-5/abstract )

The full text is available to subscribers for $31.50.  

A review of the article published on a blog called "Nature's Poisons" was, on balance, clearly unfavorable.  Its author, identified only as "Justin," early on reveals his acceptance of the SBT. ( http://naturespoison...a-poison-arrow/ )

In the review, "Justin" notes that, 

"The CIA had programs (presumably at the time of the JFK assassination) in which it stored massive quantities of saxitoxin, a potent neurotoxin, and devices to deliver it. In a Select Committee to Study Governmental Operations with Respect to Intelligence Activities, there was an emphasis on unauthorized storage of toxic agents. During the meeting it was disclosed that the CIA had accumulated, at great expense, 11 grams of saxitoxin (see exhibits 2 and 3). There was also the discussion of a device to deliver poisoned darts:

CHAIRMAN. Have you brought with you some of those devices which would have enabled the CIA to use this poison (saxitoxin) for killing people?
COLBY. We have, indeed.
CHAIRMAN. Does this pistol fire the dart ?
COLBY. Yes, it does, Mr. Chairman. The round thing at the top is obviously the sight, the rest of it is what is practically a normal .45, although it is, a special. However, it works by electricity. There is a battery in the handle, and it fires a small dart.
CHAIRMAN. So that when it fires, it fires silently?
COLBY. Almost silently, yes.
CHAIRMAN. What range does it have?
COLBY. One hundred meters, I believe, about 100 yards, 100 meters."

So far, so good.  But then "Justin" gets all dicey with us.  I quote him at length:

"Saxitoxin is one of the most potent neurotoxins known. The estimated dose to kill a person if consumed orally, like with red-tide tainted shellfish is around 0.5 mg. The amount if given intravenously or intramuscularly is much less, around 0.05 mg. You can barely see that amount. So the accumulation of 11 grams – 11,000 mg – is enough kill more than 20,000 by oral administration or more than 200,000 if delivered intravenously. That’s actually quite scary.

"[Saxitoxin]] blocks sodium-channels and  prevents the formation of action potentials in nerves and muscle fibers, leading to paralysis. Does it work instantly? I’ve never tried it myself, but I’m going to say no. Neurotoxins work very quickly, but instantly, so that President Kennedy could only clench his throat and do no more? Not likely.

"The likely scenario is the most obvious: he was shot in the upper back with the bullet exiting his throat. He grabbed the wound and was in an instant state of shock. Who wouldn’t be? No one there, save for one or two, knew this would, or even could, happen. Eight seconds ticked by before the fatal head wound. According to the author, this fatal head wound was to 'cover up' the death due to saxitoxin. Well, you’re not going to die by asphyxiation (respiratory paralysis), which is what happens with saxitoxin, in 8 seconds. And seriously, if you have the means to shoot someone in the head, would you really go through the trouble of poisoning them first? With some super-secret silent dart firing .45 or other device? Of course not. That would be a crazy idea. Just skip the middle-man and go with the sniper in the book depository."

We know "Justin" hasn't a clue regarding the scientific non-tenability of the SBT.  So how trustworthy are the balance of his conclusions?

"Justin" then moves on to character assassination -- or is he being fair and accurate?  

"The author of the paper is one Dr. Alen Salerian, a former psychiatrist to the stars. He was brilliant. He was eccentric. He wanted fame.

"[Dr. Salerian's] downfall started when Robert Hanssen was arrested for being an FBI double-agent for the Russians in 2001. It was one of the greatest security breaches in the FBI’s history. Dr. Salerian managed to offer his services to Hanssen’s defense attorney, and spoke at length with Hanssen, but wound up breaching doctor-patient confidentiality to the media on multiple occasions, revealing Hanssen’s secrets and sexual proclivities. His intent was to be the star of the show, despite his moral obligations. He lost his academic, pharmaceutical and hospital ties, but in the end he kept his medical license, was suspended for two years, and received a few fines.

"But most disturbingly he was indicted by a Federal Grand Jury for illegally dispensing prescription drugs, including oxycodone, in 2013. He faced 144 counts, but was found unfit to stand trial, despite his own objections. And as far as I know, he is currently in a Federal Medical Center not far from where I live (read: prison mental hospital). Such a sad and bizarre end to what was once a prominent and influential medical doctor.

"His 'hypothesis' on the poison arrow assisted homicide of JFK never should have been published in the first place, given his prior track record with the Hanssen case. If you’re one for second chances, then sure, publish it. But for goodness sake, edit the damned thing. He references his figures incorrectly in the text, he writes that the “study” is in four parts, then proceeds to label them 'Part 1', 'Part 2,' and 'Part III' – mixing Arabic numerals with Roman – and ignoring Part 4. Or Part IV. Whatever."

So was Dr. Salerian taken out in retaliation for his work on Hanssen's behalf?  If so, it wouldn't be the first time that a life and career were ruined for such a transgression.

Is "Justin" working knowingly with Dr. Salerian's tormentors -- if any?

"Justin" concludes: "In short, the [Salerian] 'paper' is a mess, but it is just a reminder that there is a conspiracy theory for everything. And even if it does have merit, it often gets lost in the crazy."

Note the "conspiracist" slam.  But also note the rather thoughtful deep political analysis revealed in "Justin's" final sentence.

"Lost in the crazy."

Indeed.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#24 Chris Davidson

Chris Davidson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 05:25 PM

Hi Karen,

I believe the problem you might run into with Betzner is the vertical line intersecting the "right side of the umbrella". It could be a motorcycle antenna also.

Or, made to appear as one. But how to prove otherwise. We can't see the cycle positions.

At any rate, this gif might help.

http://www.mejuba.co...1/show/original

chris

• Larry Trotter likes this

#25 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 06:51 PM

Ah yes, world class snipers with world class conventional weapons.

And yet the throat shot didn't exit.  It nicked the right side of the trachea, broke blood vessels in the neck, caused a hairline

fracture of the right T1 transverse process, and left an air-pocket overlaying the right T1/C7 transverse processes.

The round hit soft tissue and stopped.

What conventional round is going to do that?

Same thing with the back wound -- shallow, no exit.

These wound patterns are wholly inconsistent with a first-shot/kill-shot conventional ambush.

"[S]hallow, no exit."

Couldn't have said it better myself.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#26 Karen Clift

Karen Clift

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 10:15 PM

And yet the throat shot didn't exit. 

I'm curious about this point.  It seems to be the consensus of many researchers that the bullet in the center of the neck did not exit through the back of the neck.  What was the evidence that led to that conclusion?

"And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should ... withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know."      

-- John F. Kennedy

#27 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 04 August 2014 - 10:35 PM

No wound of exit--corresponding to an entrance wound in the throat--was noted by the Dallas doctors nor by the Bethesda autopsy.

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#28 Karen Clift

Karen Clift

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 05 August 2014 - 12:08 AM

Greg, thanks very much for the info on the throat wound.

Hi Karen,

I believe the problem you might run into with Betzner is the vertical line intersecting the "right side of the umbrella". It could be a motorcycle antenna also.

Or, made to appear as one. But how to prove otherwise. We can't see the cycle positions.

At any rate, this gif might help.

http://www.mejuba.co...1/show/original

chris

Chris, thank you for the gif - nicely done! 

I agree with you about the vertical white line.  It either is, or is supposed to look like, a DPD antenna.  As such, I'm not too bothered by it, although I do wonder what the horizontal white line at the bottom of the umbrella is supposed to be.

The two things that are most problematic for me are (1) the dark area on the right side of the umbrella, and (2) the objects I see behind the "77," especially the "7" on the left.  The "77" sign had an opaque white background (as shown so well in your gif) so I shouldn't be able to see anything dark behind it.

"And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should ... withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know."      

-- John F. Kennedy

#29 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:42 AM

Sidney Gottlieb born Joseph Scheider August 3, 1918 the year after John Kennedy is born, the year after we see in George Michael Evica, A Certain Arrogance Allen Dulles head of US in Swiss city where German military puts Lenin on train for Petrograd to destabilize Russia and ease the German front.

And Donovan would have Dulles back in Switzerland 1943 amassing caches of sniper rifles and silencers per Stephen Kinzer in The Brothers

And Gaitan would be assassinated in Bogotá by a hypnotized assassin when John Foster's representative Marshall was at the Pan-American Conference twenty years before the Ambassador pantry.

Heydrich would be assassinated when his limousine is halted and takes fire from two directions twenty-one years before Dallas

We've arranged the route, having since April 23 for the LBJ notice of JFK lunching in Dallas in the Fall.  We have the venue the Trade Mart determining the route from Love and the stayover for the Thomas dinner in Houston, its date defining the final day

We have removed Thomas Shipman at Camp David with a heart attack October 14, 1963 and we have Greer driving

and braking (I Brake For Snipers) for the Fist Up In the Hand-and-Arm Signal for Stop/Halt

A firecracker sound.  Was it the Z-225 throat shot concluded by Anthony DeFiore from the South Knoll through a "defect" in the windshield

FBI-CE351.jpg

This is the Nebula in Altgens 6:

2r2qfza.jpg

Is the president in distress, is he grasping high perhaps at his throat, as his wife comforts him her gloved hand on his left arm while Kellerman is watching 1) the president in the mirror; 2) the impact in the windshield just beyond

Extending DeFiore's diagram (elsewhere in the Forum) I traced the trajectory from JFK's throat through this dimensioned defect overlaid on the Roberdeau map at Z-225 extending to the Terminal Annex Lot

Had the president been frozen to make a better target, was there a shot prior to Z-225 which accomplished this--Cutler and Sprague posit a flechette shot at Z-189.

The limousine stopped or slowed dramatically per the testimony of at least forty, perhaps fifty--and we are on firm ground assuming the matter was not overly developed either by undersampling or suppressing inconvenient testimony

The film was altered; the stop among the lost phenomena, on the cutting room floor in Hawkeyeworks Rochester New York

Greer looked back and proceeded after the head shot(s) that much was left in the directors cut

Was a device operable or under development or in R&D or imagined by CIA Technical Services Section and Army Special Operations Division?

We have a glimpse here:

What is the history which can be known of MKNAOMI?

MKNAOMI, the Fort Detrick CIA project for research and development of chemical and biological agents, provides another example where efforts to protect the security of agency activities overwhelmed administrative controls. No written records of the transfer of agents such as anthrax or shellfish toxin were kept, "because of the sensitivity of the area and the desire to keep any possible use of materials like this recordless." [81]
[81]  Sidney Gottlieb testimony, 10/18/75, Hearings, Vol. 1, p. 51.

Much as Hitler ordered Rommel to kill British commandos on sight but keep no paper record.

Here is a memo for Colby (who would take a moonlight canoe ride under the dubious Deutch regime) regarding NAOMI:

20 MAY 1975

MEMORANDUM FOR: Director of Central Intelligence

SUBJECT: CIA Activities at Fort Detrick, Frederick, Maryland

1. In early 1952, CIA effected an agreement with the Army Chemical Corp for the performance of certain research and development work by the Army Chemical Corp at the laboratory facilities of Special Operations Division, Army Biological Laboratories, Frederick, Maryland.

2. The purpose of the CIA (TSD) project at Camp Detrick was to maintain a research and development competence in the biological and engineering sciences in a special security environment to assist in meeting the need for a minimal support capability in defensive and offensive BW/CW.The program was divided into four functional categories as follows:

a. Maintenance of a stockpile of incapacitating and lethal agents in readiness for operational use;

b. Maintenance, assessment and evaluation of a designated balance of biological and chemical disseminating systems for operational readiness;

c. Adaptation and testing of a non-discernible microbioinoculator (device for clandestine inoculation with BW/CW agents) to determine compatibility with various materials to assure that the microbioinoculator cannot be identified structurally or easily detected upon a detailed autopsy; and

d. Provide technical support and consultation on request to meet ad hoc requirements related to offensive and defensive BW/CW.

3. This program, which continued until early 1970, was budgeted, on the average, for approximately xxxxxxxx per year.Currently available figures indicate the following expenditures for this activity:

[One-half page redacted]

* Estimated FY figures.

4. On 25 November 1969, President Nixon ordered the Department of Defense to recommend plans for the disposal of existing stocks of bacteriological weapons. On 14 February 1970, he included all toxin weapons. It is our understanding that all these materials were destroyed in compliance with President Nixon's directives. We cannot, however, locate records that establish this fact.

[Signature]
Donald F. Chamberlain
Inspector General

Of further note:  from A HISTORY OF SECRET CIA MIND CONTROL RESEARCH by Sid Taylor: An article from Nexus Magazine April/May1992--Techniques used by Government agencies for mind control: Skeletons in the Closet: Part 2: MK ULTRA SUBPROJECT-68  http://all.net/journ...keletons_1.html:

Cameron experimented with the use of Curare, (the deadly poison used by South American Indians to tip their arrow heads), to immobilise his patients.

And we find:

In his proposal to the CIA front, Cameron also said he would test curare, the South American arrow poison which, when liberally applied, kills by paralyzing internal body functions. In nonlethal doses, curare causes a limited paralysis which blocks but does not stop these functions. According to his papers, some of which wound up in the archives of the American Psychiatric Association, Cameron injected subjects with curare in conjunction with sensory deprivation, presumably to immobilize them further.

from Marks, Search for the Manchurian Candidate:

http://www.bibliotec...rian/marks8.htm

Gottlieb-Scheider took over after Cameron's service and renamed many subprojects.  When Helms advised Gottlieb to destroy his records, such as they were, considering the reluctance to commit much of it to paper, went into the memory hole.

At one end we have the call for paralyzing sentries and guard dogs, then some work with curare, later a weapon firing frozen bioweaponized darts, ultimately a diagram and discussion of an umbrella weapon.

In Morgellons and the CIA’s MK/NAOMI Project (Part 2) by Hank P. Albarelli Jr., Zoe Martell we find:

Recently obtained CIA documents reveal that in the mid-1950s, scientists at Fort Detrick’s SOD undertook intensive research and experimentation with a large number of “paralysis agents.” This phase of MK/NAOMI was referred to in-house at Fort Detrick as the “K Project” and the “K Problem.” According to CIA documents, K indicates both “knockout” and “kill”, depending upon the circumstances under which researched biological products were employed by CIA operatives in the field operations conducted under "Project Artichoke" and later programs.

Of course Dulles brought over Gehlen and his intelligence network, while Von Braun and Company went to Redstone (a Los Alamos old timer recalled their sensational arrival) and Mengele roamed South America.  No doubt US milint used Nazi research, while the Soviet Biopreparat grew to 60 sealed cities per Ken Alibek.  And Litvinenko is credible in positing Russians still use covert means to murder.

Were all of the elements combined in the novel umbrella system?  The paralytic agent and the stealthy means of delivery.  Was it part of the slow-motion Kabuki on Elm.

A triple play:  Fist Man cues Greer's brake
umbrella's Novel dart freezes target
firecracker windshield throatshot
wait for the

z229.jpg

mist

z313.jpg

and action
accelerate up the Hill
to Parkland: I Sing the Body Hijacked
on to One for the oath
Two for the autopsy
Three for the
croc tears
Now, Go, War, Go

#30 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 03:56 AM

Ya did it again....Phil,

Phil I concur almost entirely with the position above.

I accept there is no magic prove all time clock film that we know of and can pin events to frame #s. Not that 'wethepeople' have anyway.

I accept that the murder was a messed up op, a charlie foxtrot deal and I think the errors cropped up even before the "fatal turn onto Elm St."

Some other things I know.

Dudman and real Parkland eye witnesses have made clear a from the front shot to the windshield.

Dallas physicians and others made clear an entrance wound to the President's throat with no exit.

The President's clothes locate a non exiting from the rear wound to his back.

TADA....

First day evidence proves conspiracy.

In the not bizzaro world the main stream media would have had the story in two hours,

but the Wurlitzer is all the people heard. That little commie bas***d did it.

And the body was ripped off to the Beltway Corridor of Control.

To arms ... to arms...

Uncle Sam got himself in a terrible jam way down yonder in Vietnam.....

#31 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:58 PM

Removed, by poster, on 2nd thought....

Larry

Student of Assassination Research

#32 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 06 August 2014 - 09:16 AM

Removed, by poster, on 2nd thought....

I had posted a link to a YouTube video relating to TheUmbrellaMan, or UmbrellaMan, that has the clearest view I have seen of the W5 photo, and a frame/still of, I believe the MFilm. And, the frame/still shows the image distortion of the location of occupants on the north side of Elm St, just east of the Stemmons Frwy sign. But, the presentation and subject of the video, is in disagreement of my perception of the events occurring at the time of JFK's wounding. And, I did not, and do not want that presentation to be perceived as a viewpoint that I agree with. However, the video is easily found, and the W5 photo shows up at about 2:48, followed by the still/frame. FWIW.

Larry

#33 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:10 AM

I'm with you, Larry. Sometimes I will run across something that addresses a point that I want to make, but unfortunately is located on an "objectionable" website run by a lone nut. For fear of "getting it on me" I avoid it like the plague. I treat it like it's an infectious rash.

• Larry Trotter likes this

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#34 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:02 PM

Discretion is the better part of valor.

and it won't stick to your feet.

#35 Karen Clift

Karen Clift

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 07 August 2014 - 07:09 PM

I had posted a link to a YouTube video relating to TheUmbrellaMan, or UmbrellaMan, that has the clearest view I have seen of the W5 photo, and a frame/still of, I believe the MFilm. And, the frame/still shows the image distortion of the location of occupants on the north side of Elm St, just east of the Stemmons Frwy sign. But, the presentation and subject of the video, is in disagreement of my perception of the events occurring at the time of JFK's wounding. And, I did not, and do not want that presentation to be perceived as a viewpoint that I agree with. However, the video is easily found, and the W5 photo shows up at about 2:48, followed by the still/frame. FWIW.

Larry,

Thanks for pointing out those pictures -- they are very clear indeed.  They must have gotten their hands on the originals.  (I believe the second one is a photo by Bronson.)

I have personally avoided that film since my first viewing of it, so I'd completely forgotten any reference material that might have been in it.

-- John F. Kennedy

#36 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 07 August 2014 - 09:53 PM

Thank you Karen, and upon further review, it appears that the side view is indeed a Bronson photograph. And, after additional study, I believe the gentleman is John Chism next to his young son, and his wife in front of and/or to his left. They appear much closer to the Stemmons Freeway sign in the Betzner photograph.

Larry

#37 Rick Needham

Rick Needham

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationUpstate New York

Posted 13 March 2016 - 09:09 PM

According to what Fletcher Prouty told me himself:

"That [umbrella] system was quite remarkable. You could see the subject through the targeting mechanism just like he was right there in front of you--close up--and you'd track him by rotating the canopy. A shot like the one in Dealey Plaza wouldn't have been difficult. You see, the distance from Kennedy to that man with the umbrella looks a lot farther in the pictures and films, but it was quite close. An easy shot with a device like that. I've seen it done in testing from a much greater distance than that. Once they blew the hind leg clean off of a goat with one of those darts--loaded with a very high explosive--from about a hundred yards away."

Thank you very much Greg for sharing with us what Fletcher Prouty had told you himself. If a shot was taken, it was from a very close range. I would speculate a few frames before he emerged from behind the Stemmons Freeway sign as seen in the Zapruder film.

#38 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 06:35 AM

Photo interpretation is hardly my strong suit -- a caveat that I insist you keep in mind as you read my questions that follow.

Do the colors of the images of limo occupants -- especially the skin tones of Kellerman's face -- seem reminiscent of the colorized versions of B&W movies that were all the rage a couple of decades ago?

Does JFK's head, partially obscured by the rear view mirror, seem out of scale to what we can see of his left arm and torso and to Connally's head?

2r2qfza.jpg

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#39 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 14 March 2016 - 12:58 PM

Yes. Several items look cartoonish in my view. Painted on. 

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#40 J W Pendleton

J W Pendleton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 08:08 PM

The umbrella man wasn't moved. The sign was a tool moved to agree with the Z film position so that something incriminating could be concealed.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: umbrella man, conspiracy, cover-up, black dog man, stemmons, alteration, willis, betzner, steven witt, flechette

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com