4 replies to this topic

#1 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:01 AM

I wanted to take a moment to thank the Founders all.

I want to let the founders know that this forum is a fine example of what can be done in positive efforts.

The time and effort put forth should not be as unacknowledged as it can seem sometimes. Efforts of being the change comes of like endeavors.

Working daily on this place of community and knowledge should not be taken as granted. I do not.

There are multitudes of examples of other kinds of forums, few serve truth and reality as this one does.

Where the other places with and without corporate or municipal support have Max Holland and Gary Mack and McDingbat McAdams,

here we have people like Greg and Phil and Adele and Charles and Stan and others. All serving truth as we see it and know it to be.

Contrast with the endless debate of WC defenders at other places. Or the endless contention that serves to split effort and people into camps.

A self defeating situation for truth.

Thanks go out to the efforts to put up videos and audio interviews.

Harrimann and Lansdale and Hemming and on and on.

Evidence of Revision, The Two Guns and on and on.

Folks here are much impressed favorably by those videos and interviews.

I am much impressed too but that I hope goes without saying.

I do look forward to anything Gerry Hemming said FWIW.

I grant that this site is not for the faint of spirit.

No need to go deep into the Mob, or Hoffa or a million other red herrings offered as sominex for the American People that might care.

Conspiracy is taken as Fact here.

So, I send my personal thanks to Greg and All.

Particularly to Greg for the effort he expends for us.

Unseen, Unacknowledged but ever present.

Seen and acknowledged now to some extent tiny though it is compared to the effort expended.

Thanks ALL

Jim

• Edwardcaum and WillieFark like this

#2 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:07 AM

Jim,

You are most humbly welcome.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#3 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:27 PM

Thank you, Jim.

Your presence here makes a good thing better.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#4 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:45 PM

Jim,

Your interest and knowledge is inspiring and encouraging to all of us.

Thank YOU!       

#5 Christina Gill

Christina Gill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 05:16 PM

I'd like to second that.

Thank you all for everything you do and for going out of your way to make me feel welcome when I was unsure of what I could contribute. It really means a lot to me.

Great thread Jim :)

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -President John F.Kennedy

"A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people." -President John F. Kennedy

"Forgive your enemies but never forget their names." -President John F. Kennedy

JFK

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com