• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 28 August 2015 - 12:01 PM

Perhaps you are describing False Sponsors, such as, those on the upper facilitator level. A dog has a tail and a tail has a dog. If the dog should lose its tail it will still continue to live. However, if the tail loses its dog, the tail will cease to live. By definition, Sponsors and Facilitators are separate.

Greg is on-target.  

Another way to think of it:  Sponsors are the homeowners.  Facilitators range from architects, through general contractor, to laborers.  Mechanics perform the finish work.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#22 David Joseph

David Joseph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 05:34 PM

Oh I get the concept...

I only refer to these as both since they are directly connected with the "homeowners" and more times than not are also wielding a tool to help facilitate the plan...  Kinda like the Sponsor's watchdog...

This was, of course, where Charles and I disagree...  To me the smartest of "sponsors" does not let the directive get facilitated unless one of their own is in the mix to keep things on track.

Where Dulls was no doubt facilitator, it seems to me that Bundy and Harriman are part of that hybrid class - just as facilitators would place assets with the mechanics for the same purpose...

You don't give the keys to the store to your trusted employee without setting up a hidden camera to make sure they're doing what they were told...

False Sponsor to me is more a misdirection move... Like the CIA being the False Sponsor protecting the actual Military sponsors...

I'm more than willing to be wrong here... wouldn't be the first time.  Yet I still think the lines between these levels could be a bit more fuzzy than we think...

A quick note...  Finding out Curme was connected to 1st National Bank of Boston is quite revealing...  this is the Bank behind Textron and the Bell Helicopter purchase and a direct connection to Cravath, Swaine and Moore...  talking about that Sponsor level.  #2 at Defense at the time, Roswell Gilpatrick, was a Cravath partner along with McCoy...

Banker and Lawyers... 

The Evidence IS the Conspiracy

#23 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 03:38 AM

There's a marvelous 49-page article:

The June 25, 1950 North Korean Invasion of South Korea: The Rest of the Story

by Henry Mark Holzer

http://www.henrymark...north_korea.pdf

which illuminates the axes of action we might posit here.

Kim Il-sung is eager to invade and convinces Stalin to contribute armor and Mao, bodies.  Each has trained an arm of the North Korean military so it's a go.

Truman has kept his MacArthur in the dark--note that Forrestal flew for balking at the big defense appropriation.  Truman sees the chance for such in an attack.  Acheson omits Korea from the Press Club description of the defense perimeter--much as April Glaspie told Saddam Hussein that we considered Kuwait a regional matter.  Translation:  oh, please, please, please attack.

Acheson was with Rostow creating the Commission in Donald Gibson's surmise.  You've mentioned the Wise Men.  Greg enumerates Bundy's sinister betrayals, and of course Bundy was a Dulles man while William married Acheson's daughter.

We see in Preparata the role of Montagu Norman director (1922-1944) Bank of England in Conjuring Hitler (2005).  While in Thy Will Be Done (1994) Colby & Dennett illustrate the multimedia Avatar-like invasion and destruction of the Third World. 

Removing Kennedy as a business decision executed by designated professionals in compartmentalized fashion with appropriate trappings for deniability and deception.

The business existed long before, and persists through this day.  Nothing ad hoc or ego-centric about it, no mastermind, no agency per se.

Douglass' miasma of the Unspeakable to be sure.  The Zen that can be named is a knock-off sold in Times Square.

In Shooter (2007) from Stephen Hunter, Point of Impact (1993) presents an on-going congressional-military-intelligence-corporate beast using a Cheney-surrogate rather than Nelson Rockefeller.

Suggest a resetting of the table with CIA (Dulles, Angleton, Harvey et al) as the armature for an action initiated or approved elsewhere wherein the American dove is removed as the Russian opposite numbers set in motion the Brezhnev coup placing Nikita Sergeyevich under house arrest.

And the band played on.

On the basis of a game plan created in the series of Big Three conferences from the outcome of the predictable war arising from the coals banked by Versailles where the Brothers Dulles interned.

Truman was riding the tiger in 1947, then with the secret plausible denial covert action concession in 1948, 1949 with another National Security Act and James Forrestal's removal.

Ike would warn in 1961.  Truman would lament in December 1963.  In the interim Kennedy would fall under the machine.

Any identification we could make would be by way of the blind men and the elephant (owned by an anonymous holding group).

Dulles was the trunk, sniffing out things.

Harvey might've been a foot.  Stomping.

I know what part I would reserve for Bundy, but for reasons of decorum decline to name it.

ionfw2.jpg

#24 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 29 August 2015 - 12:34 PM

Greg is on-target.  

Another way to think of it:  Sponsors are the homeowners.  Facilitators range from architects, through general contractor, to laborers.  Mechanics perform the finish work.

It appears to me, repeat, "appears to me," that the indication is a single level for Sponsors, and a single level for Mechanics, but multi-level among Facilitators. But, I have been wrong before, and sometimes even mistaken. However, I tend to believe the Facilitators would need to be multi-level. And, if this has been previously discussed and missed by me, I do apologize.

Larry

Student of Assassination Research

#25 David Joseph

David Joseph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 02:55 PM

It appears to me, repeat, "appears to me," that the indication is a single level for Sponsors, and a single level for Mechanics, but multi-level among Facilitators. But, I have been wrong before, and sometimes even mistaken. However, I tend to believe the Facilitators would need to be multi-level. And, if this has been previously discussed and missed by me, I do apologize.

Well put Larry... clarifies for me at least.

Unlike the gangster who has a know-nothing delivering messages between bosses and the rest... Sponsor to Facilitator instruction would be handled by only the most trusted facilitators...

Question remains... do we see that Bundy and/or Harriman decided things in the names of (or as one of) the Sponsor level.... ?

If the AF-1 story is accurate...  Bundy was in a position to agree with the men in the Sit-room, or explain to them that Ozzie was the only guy.  

Did Bundy speak to anyone between the two events?

The Evidence IS the Conspiracy

#26 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 03:16 PM

In fact there are a number of False Mechanics.  

Either that, or approximately 109 shooters representing 23 separate factions were on the Dealey Plaza firing line.

French Corsicans ... mafiosi ... DPD sharpshooters ... at least one tramp ... Pakse Base team(s) ...  LHO ... for starters.

False Sponsors similarly abound.

Harriman (or something akin to him), for me, appears to possess the qualities that would allow him to approach -- although not likely inhabit -- the Sponsorship level.

I continue to refrain from public speculation regarding the identity of true Sponsors for a number of what I ask you to accept are valid reasons.

Bundy would be a rung or three above Harriman on the Stairway to Hell.

Such is my intuition.  And as one of my heroes, Phil Woods, has said regarding artistic development, intuition can but lead.

• Larry Trotter likes this
"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#27 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 29 August 2015 - 10:50 PM

Agreed. I once asked Fletcher Prouty if there was anyone he know of who either was a member of this "High Cabal" -- his and Churchill's euphemism for the Sponsor Level -- or close to it. He replied Averell Harriman was about as close as anyone he thought could get to it, but was still outside. He went on to say that both Dulles Brothers and both Bundy Brothers were "mid to upper-level management" -- his euphemism for "Nearly the Top Level Facilitators." I found that interesting. He said that Dulles was an agent...by definition; one who works in a support role; not a master of his own destiny, but one who is commissioned to fulfill the instructions of others.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#28 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 07:37 AM

As I write this on Sunday, August 30, 2015 at 9:35 AM on the east coast of the U.S., one of the most on-point, if allegorical, identifications to date of those who inhabit the Sponsor level remains that made by the late Patrick McGoohan for the final episode of his 1968 British television series, The Prisoner.

Having struggled in vain to escape captivity, McGoohan's character, Number 6 -- an intel officer of high rank and responsibility -- is brought to a cavern beneath The Village, the high-tech fairy tale enclave where he had been held without charge or explanation.  There the highest-ranking Facilitator, called The President, informs him that there are "two forms of revolt – the first, uncoordinated youth, rebelling against nothing it can define; the second, an established, successful, secure member of the establishment turning upon and biting the hand that feeds him ... [These dangerous attitudes] contribute nothing to our culture, and are to be stamped out."

Number 6 is then offered a choice: Because he has successfully resisted all efforts to strip him of his identity, he can either become the leader of The Village or go home.

Finally Number 6 is brought to the previously unseen Number 1 -- the Sponsor -- a figure wearing a gorilla mask that "evolves" into the face of Number 6.

I experienced and wrote about this very insight a few years ago -- and independently of McGoohan's influence -- within the context of our shared studies.

By the way, Ray Bradbury also demonstrated that he understood when, in The Martian Chronicles, he wrote the following passage -- a scene in which a family of Earth colonists on the Red Planet make the ultimate discovery:

They reached the canal.  It was long and straight and cool and wet and reflective in the night.

"I always wanted to see a Martian," said Michael.  "Where are they, Dad?  You promised."

"There they are," said Dad, and he shifted Michael on his shoulder and pointed straight down.

The Martians were there.  Timothy began to shiver.

The Martians were there -- in the canal -- reflected in the water.

Timothy and Michael and Robert and Mom and Dad.

The Martians stared back up at them for a long, long silent time from the rippling water ... 

The tool required to detect the Sponsors is neither Holmes' magnifying glass nor Pasteur's microscope.

The tool required to detect the Sponsors is hanging on your bathroom wall.

• David Healy likes this

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#29 David Healy

David Healy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 12:41 AM

[...]

The tool required to detect the Sponsors is hanging on your bathroom wall.

I'd prefer the answer be toilet paper..... however, I suspect mirror!

• Charles Drago likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com