15 replies to this topic

#1 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 05:16 AM

There can be but one reason for Ed Lansdale to be in or around Dealy Plaza and it ain't just to see the show, but to oversee the fable as it fell into place.

His trade was the fable and he was as good as is known from the scam trade. Plausibly denied always.

I think his team deployed in days in the Philippine Islands would deserve attention. I doubt the team was broken up after career making success followed by more of the same in Vietnam if anything were "fable-ized" the fortified hamlet BS was in the US. OK, the Tom Dooley thing predated it and was also um. distorted to psyop purposes.

Advertizing and the like produces some weird people I guess. Acting in agency covers a multitude of crap sometimes.

No, the folks that used weapons, or prepared to do so were professionals and were not part of Lansdale's crew in my view.

In the fable-making part of the issues I expect they appear.

Ain't done yet...

Jim

• Stan Wilbourne and Bob Wilkerson like this

#2 Stan Wilbourne

Stan Wilbourne

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 05:40 AM

Jim, I share your concerns about Lansdale and Dealey Plaza.

It's a matter of record he was staying at a hotel in Dallas the night before, is it not?  Didn't Newman establish this?

Here's the part I do NOT get:

Why would Ed Lansdale allow himself to be photographed in Dealey Plaza immediately after the assassination if he were involved with the conspiracy to kill President Kennedy? 

Lansdale wasn't "rogue."  Maybe his tactics were, but not his allegiance.  If he's photographed in the aftermath, it's because he was supposed to be photographed.  That's my feeling anyway.  Was Lansdale used, just like all the other elements in this case?  Maybe not.  It wouldn't be the first time I've been accused of "over-thinking."  But this has always bothered me.

EGLjfk01.jpg

#3 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 21 March 2014 - 09:22 AM

Lansdale was no longer with the CIA as he had retired 3 weeks earlier from his sheep dipped cover in the Air Force. Not only was he not rogue, he was technically unemployed, as well.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#4 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 03:20 AM

Gentlemen I thank you for reply,

I speculate here but I think it is informed speculation....

I'll try no to be "off-putting"...LOL.

Sure Ed Lansdale was retired from the CIA/USAF, but only barely so. No rogue just not on USG books at the moment.

Less footprints to be found.

I think he was retired for this job. It was bigger than the CIA/USAF job description/resume.

A golden parachute for this .... Sheesh...

His ties to the Sponsors and the fable-makers he worked with were intact, I think.

After all I imagine the Coup itself not so much a US Government (Spooks) job, not on the books anyway.

Dulles and such were acting for much more than the USG.

Helms' and Angleton's deeds served more masters than McDumbsh*t's office of the Director. So did Lansdale's people.

The CIA as such was one of many limited hangouts and a patsy.

The unknowable Gentry is served by too damn many.

The on the ground operatives I can trace and wonder about, so those footprints in the snow I try to follow.

Still not done but I wanna go fly if the wind isn't mean.

Jim

>>>>>>>>>>>SHEER SPECULATION ALERT<<<<

I feel that Lansdale broke cover in Dealy Plaza when the fable needed immediate tending. On site and real quick when the rush to the knoll led folks and police into the railroad yards and that produces more real witnesses (non-fable parroting ones) and arrests, Lansdale had to sh*t, get and go now to reassure the tramps or something making the fable operative.

Or maybe his being photographs was intentional as a signal to some that this was his cover op and get out of the way FBI?

In any event, there had to be some reason for the exposure of himself.

The jerk had enough ego to go around.

"They all knew." L.F. Prouty

and

What's he doing there? Did anyone think to ask him? Brute Krulak letter to Fletcher Prouty about the photos.

Things started going wrong in the plot before the turn onto Elm.

• Bob Wilkerson likes this

#5 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 22 March 2014 - 10:06 AM

Things started going wrong in the plot before the turn onto Elm.

Gerry Patrick Hemming to Greg Burnham:

"From an operational point of view, nothing went right in Dealey Plaza...not one fucking thing."

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#6 Christina Gill

Christina Gill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 07:46 PM

Gerry Patrick Hemming to Greg Burnham:

"From an operational point of view, nothing went right in Dealey Plaza...not one fucking thing."

Tells you everything you need to know doesn't it? -_-

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -President John F.Kennedy

"A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people." -President John F. Kennedy

"Forgive your enemies but never forget their names." -President John F. Kennedy

JFK

#7 Bob Wilkerson

Bob Wilkerson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 23 March 2014 - 06:56 PM

QUESTION:

I'll have to admit my semi-ignorance on the Lansdale - Dealey Plaza information.  I know that Col Prouty said that the ubiquitous photograph of the three tramps included another suited man with his back to the photographer which was (according to Prouty) Ed Lansdale.  Are there other verifications of Lansdale being in Dealey Plaza that day?

Thanks, in advance to all.

Bob

Bob

Hony soit qui mal e pense.

#8 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 23 March 2014 - 08:55 PM

QUESTION:

I'll have to admit my semi-ignorance on the Lansdale - Dealey Plaza information.  I know that Col Prouty said that the ubiquitous photograph of the three tramps included another suited man with his back to the photographer which was (according to Prouty) Ed Lansdale.  Are there other verifications of Lansdale being in Dealey Plaza that day?

Thanks, in advance to all.

Bob

Yes. Major General Victor "Brute" Krulak, Commandant, USMC confirmed it in writing.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#9 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 24 March 2014 - 02:57 PM

Gee, Cliff, don't sugar coat your opinion of Hemming, come right out with it.

Upon what do you base your opinion that Hemming was unreliable?

Indeed, his opinion dovetails exactly with yours.

The SBT and all the rest of the idiotic cover-story became necessary precisely because "nothing went right" in Dealey Plaza.

If it had gone right, such an idiotically contrived tale would never have needed to be woven after-the-fact in the first place!

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#10 Stan Wilbourne

Stan Wilbourne

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 06:37 PM

Listening to the Harriman video interview, in the context of Cliff's post and research, thinking of what was going on in the summer of '63 with Harriman and Lodge, the Diems and then President Kennedy, well, it's interesting to say the least.

Averell Harriman Interview on Vietnam from 1979

#11 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:54 AM

Speculative, but only slightly so:

If everything had gone right:

1.) Meat shot to put a 'CE 399' into "evidence". Likely from the rear (Dal-Tex, Records etc....)

2.) Second shot from somwhere rear does what most call the third shot did, killed the Republic.

CASE CLOSED - two audible shots fired from the rear, no outside the envelope disclosure or inconvenient "evidence"

All "evidence" indicates, incriminates the Patsy.

FBI, hoover, other spooks deliver on their part in the Fable-Making to complete the cover-up.

No non fable supporting witnesses, no USSS asset on the knoll to public knowledge.

No rush to the RR yards and etc.

Or at least no confused MSMedia coverage on day one.

Oswald killed by LN num 2.

All nicely covered by the fable of LHOswald.

Story over on to the warmonger's election in 1964.

Says something about the strength of Lansdale's Fable to be so adaptable and adapted.

I'll support Gerry's view that not a damn thing went right in Dallas in 1963.

Jim

The man was killed in public and brutal fashion.

The one thing that worked but not as planned in Dealy Plaza.

#12 Stan Wilbourne

Stan Wilbourne

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:47 AM

Jim, fifty years later.  No one or no source has been officially named as being behind this crime.  The authority that we look to for "justice" has done nothing but bring us confusion and a series of lies to keep us running tied in knots.

Something went right.

They controlled the stage.

They controlled the actors in the play.

As JFK's car turned on Houston Street, the curtians opened on the Dealey Stage and every actor hit his mark.  Even Ed Lansdale, if he was there.

#13 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 26 March 2014 - 09:59 AM

Gentlemen,

We may be referring to two separate but interrelated "operations" here.

I can guarantee you that NOTHING WENT RIGHT in Dealey Plaza from a cover story standpoint.

Operationally speaking, the "get away with it" plan is just as essential as is the hit. The cover story is essential to the "get away with it" plan.

Do you really believe that the SBT was pre-planned? Really?

The SBT is evidence of a failed cover story. It was the product of lawyers just making it up as they went along. It is very, very weak. Contriving

a weak cover story was not deliberate. It was a last ditch effort.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#14 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:08 PM

Best I can tell there is no disagreement.

No one can ever take the position that the November Coup was not effective. Our progeny and globally our progeny PAY FOR THE COUP EVERYDAY IN LIFE. ('Cuse caps emphasis).

I can't imagine the Fascists in America being in the position they occupy now had the Coup been halted, exposed and prosecuted. Yes Allan, James and Dick even your sorry Yankee butts in jail awaiting execution for treason.

I have no other word for this crap.

There are at least two conspiracies in this matter. The Killing. The Cover-up.

The Murder was as much the killing of a set of ideas as it was the killing of a man.

A decision made by the invisible Gentry came home to stay in the murder

The Cover-Up was the machination to secure the power that had just been stolen from all of us and Our Republic.

Consider the operatives had to craft the Cover-Up, when things went awry in Dealy Plaza, they had to move right then.

All I'm saying is the actions of the Murder was not as exact and perfect in execution.

The Fable would be made to fit the exposed problems.

It was and still haunts the National Consciousness.

I still let my money ride on Gerry's view that it was a Charlie Foxtrot deal.

Jim

PS the Harrimann interview is good but I have not finished it yet.

#15 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:33 PM

Best I can tell there is no disagreement.

No one can ever take the position that the November Coup was not effective. Our progeny and globally our progeny PAY FOR THE COUP EVERYDAY IN LIFE. ('Cuse caps emphasis).

I can't imagine the Fascists in America being in the position they occupy now had the Coup been halted, exposed and prosecuted. Yes Allan, James and Dick even your sorry Yankee butts in jail awaiting execution for treason.

I have no other word for this crap.

There are at least two conspiracies in this matter. The Killing. The Cover-up.

The Murder was as much the killing of a set of ideas as it was the killing of a man.

A decision made by the invisible Gentry came home to stay in the murder

The Cover-Up was the machination to secure the power that had just been stolen from all of us and Our Republic.

Consider the operatives had to craft the Cover-Up, when things went awry in Dealy Plaza, they had to move right then.

All I'm saying is the actions of the Murder was not as exact and perfect in execution.

The Fable would be made to fit the exposed problems.

It was and still haunts the National Consciousness.

I still let my money ride on Gerry's view that it was a Charlie Foxtrot deal.

Jim

PS the Harrimann interview is good but I have not finished it yet.

Jim,

Exactly. Thanks for starting this thread. The hit and the cover story are inextricably bound, yet distinctly separate operations. The cover-up beginning

PRIOR to the hit, and extending well beyond it. In this case, the original cover story was hastily abandoned out of necessity, while another much less

convincing, but less volatile scenario was contrived and promoted. It has barely served the purpose as it has never convinced close to a majority here

or abroad.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#16 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 04:25 AM

OT:.................

Thanks but then again: No the thanks go to the Founders.

Or it should before any thought otherwise.

After the fiasco that eventually spawned this effort,

The Community, the truth seekers, and the basic give a sh*t individuals now can get an agenda free,

angst free, two-face "friends"-free place to share, communicate, freely associate, just plain advance the public knowledge and such.

The Community needs like places and access to "that which is known now and can be proven".

After the BS revolving around the 50th Anniversary of the MURDER/Coup, inside Tejas and outside, there are antidotes to the Cyanide Kool-Aide.

I find many people were deeply offended by "Big D's" BS of last fall, not just those of us that are (or have been) involved in the issues for quite some time.

This place being one, antidote that is....

Black Op Radio another.

The 50 Reasons for 50 Years series by Len and Jeff qualified as powerful anti-venom too.

For all these reason this house is quite grateful to the Founders for all your efforts.

Others here abouts are too.

As a direct result of this site many, Many great conversations are started with younger lesser experienced researchers.

Instead of "this what your opinion should be",

it is the "here's the data draw your own modifiable conclusion from it" view that produces results favorable to truth.

Newcomers not being stifled and able to inquire as they will,

That ALONE is HUGE!!!

So any thanks or appreciation goes from folks here to the Founders,

yes to include Mr. Charles Drago without doubt.

From the first visit to the site and the articles by Mr. Doug Horne I read here, and Dr. John Costella's work on the Z film,

to date it is exemplary effort here.

I must laugh when I think of a comment made around Big D's Anniversary as to who "has nothing" (....big grin).

Now to Valeriano and Conien and a few other NOT ROGUES but professionals..... but again thanks for the efforts of all.

Jim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com