Photo

LBJ an accomplice in the JFK assassination?

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#41 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 08 December 2014 - 06:35 AM

LBJ in any assassination roles other than key Facilitator and FALSE Sponsor is as discredited and cover-up preserving a notion as is the lone nut argument.

I can assure you that such nonsense will not be "debated" on this forum.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#42 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 07:46 AM

Conversation telephonic between LBJ and JEHoover closes the case.

Given that LBJ asked Hoover out right if any of the shots were aimed for him, which Hoover denied and given the role of both in the second crime as overseers of the cover op with other accomplices

it is clear LBJ was not as involved in the murder as he was in the cover up and WC decpetion.

It is equally clear that both He and JEHoover had accomplices beyond number involved willingly in obstruction of justice.

After the murder it is the obstruction of justice provable that should have as much time as has been spent on "LBJ dunnit Horse Hockey" of late.

Case Closed.

Hence: Key Facilitator and FALSE Sponsor

Guilty as sin of obstruction of justice

AS ARE ALL POTUS SINCE 1964.

Jim

#43 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 03:13 PM

Jim, yes, your classification of LBJ as Key Facilitator and FALSE Sponsor tracks with the facts as we can know them.

I am always mindful Hoover heartattacked in 1972, and LBJ, in 1973.

And here we are forty-plus years down the road--

Still obstructed, distracted, lied to, stonewalled, patronized and mocked, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

I participated in a de-mythologizing project concerning the temporary resident of the White House, Number Thirty-Six:

Evaluating the Case against Lyndon Johnson
Vasilios Vazakas
with Seamus Coogan and Phil Dragoo

http://www.ctka.net/...on_Johnson.html

#44 Guest_Darren Hastings_*

Guest_Darren Hastings_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 December 2014 - 06:15 PM

LBJ in any assassination roles other than key Facilitator and FALSE Sponsor is as discredited and cover-up preserving a notion as is the lone nut argument.

I can assure you that such nonsense will not be "debated" on this forum.

I haven't yet formed an opinion so I don't disagree with you Charles (perish the thought) however am I correct in saying that the only theories welcome on this forum are those aligned with your own?  We may need to update the Mission Statement.

#45 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 07:03 PM

Agreement with Charles? or Greg or Phil or anyone here?

No, the issue is agreement with FACTS as known now,

not 1965, 1975, 1985, 1995 nor 2005.

Update a mission statement? Open to debate endless and pointless?

Consensus arrived at by not collusion but by agreement with known facts is the methodology here.

A slip is showing....

Jim

#46 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 02:52 AM

Debate CLOSED,

LBJ is/was only a Key Facilitator and FALSE Sponsor.

Case Closed by his own words and deeds when he thought no one was observing.

Like the signal corps and the USSS with others.

"Just the Facts Ma'am" no opinions.

no debate only peer review.

#47 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 09 December 2014 - 11:16 AM

ATTENTION:

Some of the content in this thread is dangerously close to being moved to "The War Room."

Consider this a word to the wise...as well as a warning to those whose wisdom is solely a matter of their own opinion.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#48 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 11:27 PM

Here is a History Channel discussion, dated April 7, 2004, of an earlier program in

November 2003, titled "The Guilty Men" in which Lyndon Johnson had been accused

of assassinating John Kennedy.  Three Professors of History, Robert Dallek,

Thomas Sugrue, and Stanley Kutler present their views, with Moderator Frank Sesno.

Video is about 47 minutes long.

#49 Guest_Darren Hastings_*

Guest_Darren Hastings_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2014 - 04:01 AM

I just watched that "doco"....wow, what a pile of shit.  Wish I could get that 47 minutes back.

One sided lone nut moronic drivel.  

I'd say that the History Channel was forced to create and air this nonsense to appease the LBJ camp after TMWKK "The Guilty Men" was aired.

Professor Thomas Sugrue said: “The Warren Commission Report for all of its flaws is the best and most comprehensive study done of the Kennedy assassination we have and will be probably be the best we will ever have.”

Someone else said, “Posner's book 'Case Closed' is the best book written about the assassination.”

And, “The Secret Service had a great feeling of remorse as they failed their mission. And, are you going to beat the Secret Service over the head, I mean could they have done anything more....probably not....probably not”.

Wow.

#50 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 16 December 2014 - 08:48 AM

Adele,

This video clip is from the program that attempted to justify the relegation of the segment in which I appeared [The Guilty Men] to the proverbial "cutting room floor" for all intents and purposes following the History Channel's initial and one subsequent airing of the episode. Even though this [TMWKK] segment inaccurately painted me as an "LBJ Done It" [Mastermind] advocate, the segment also offered a tremendous amount of compelling evidence worthy of retention. The viewing audience should be allowed to judge it for themselves. Censorship of the media--or, in this case, of a program purporting to be an alternate history more adequate to the evidence than the existing theory--is inexcusable, particularly when it is accomplished by attorneys working on behalf of those tasked with preserving the "image" of a deceased elected official [LBJ]. In this case, they were allowed to bully those whose responsibility is to the viewing audience rather than to the "estate" of the deceased or to the "interests" of private parties.

I hope you posted this program "For Educational Purposes Only" and not because it seeks to exonerate your boy, Uncle Cornpone aka: Lanslide Lyndon!   ;) 

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#51 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 12:06 PM

I had not seen this. I scanned a few minutes though. Enough to glean the gist of it.

Wasn't the broadcast of the "new" TMWKK with 3 more episides in 2003?

Part of the run up to Peter Jennings and Dale Myers Bunk for the 40th?

I snagged the 3 'new' episodes when they were broadcast in the un-History channel.

I was much more impressed by the first new one than the last one putting the lariat around Uncle Cornpone.

And I would just as soon never heard of the love affair as to me irrelvant to the other questions around Lee Oswald.

The Uncle Cornpone false patsy for the murder.

To be sure he was guilty of the cover-up as President, and he was a real loser to represent Tejas.

As a human being few were as corrupt.

He so willingly sold off for profit a generation of young people, either by conscription to war,

or by destroying their internal concept of America.

That to me is pretty damn vile all of itself.

To be so callous is not human or humane.

I best stop.

Nuff Said.

Jim

#52 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 02:34 AM

The three historians, Dallek, Sugura, and Kutler, like some people, have apparently accepted the Warren 

Commission's conclusion that "Oswald did it."  They seem to be unaware that three members of the

seven-member Commission, Hale Boggs, Rep. from Louisiana, John Sherman Cooper, Sen . from

Kentucky, and Richard Russell, Sen. from Georgia, disagreed with this conclusion.  Senator Russell

had been promised by Judge Earl Warren that his written dissent would be published in their Report,

but this did not happen.  A US Army historian was employed to write and edit the Report, and did not

include his dissent.   Senator Russell was furious, but unable to do anything about it.

The discussion by the three historians is about a previous portion of a TV program, "The Guilty Men" that had

been based on a book written by Barr McClellan, a lawyer in a Texas law firm used by Lyndon Johnson.

("Blood, Money, and Power:  How LBJ Killed JFK")  There was also discussion of other accusations from   

rather disreputable persons without credible evidence to back them up.  I cannot understand why some 

can believe such outrageous claims as  LBJ killed his own sister or killed JFK with whom he had a friendly

relationship (read Horace Busby's book THE THIRTY-FIRST OF MARCH and  JOHNNY, WE HARDLY 

KNEW YE, by Kenneth O'Donnell and David Powers, 1972.

POSTED FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES - ALWAYS!

#53 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:12 AM

And they are all, all honorable men. . . .

In the aftermath of the ban on syrup of ipecac, an effective emetic effect may be obtained from watching the three monkeys insist:

The charge these men could commit such an act is simply not credible and there is no evidence.

Is there not a Wisner-Jackson arm of the Central Intelligence Agency Operation Mongoose the Great Wurlitzer

Did not Allen Dulles admire the enthusiasm of Joseph Goebbels

. . .find the work of Reinhard Gehlen worthy of absorption of the whole. . .

. . .while McCloy helped the Butcher of Lyon to escape justice. . .

LBJ as mastermind is a straw man--it simply illuminates the silliness of LBJ as sponsor

He was perfectly willing to obscure the truth, to push the frame of Oswald, to cynically use the Red Plot handed him by Angleton/Phillips

His Vietnam policy was diametrically opposite that of JFK

His appointment of Helms in '66 shows he was not about to shatter the agency into a thousand pieces

The purpose of the mumbling monkeys is to throw all criticism of the Warren Report into the same holding cell

. . .where they are ultimately put in stocks in the square and pelted with tomatoes. . .

. . .by Posnerian dwarfs (or the Tolkien-popularized dwarves if you prefer), and Bugliosian cyclops roaring in pain from ocular impalement.

The obstruction of justice by LBJ, Hoover et al would have put these honorable men in prison.

Lex, legis, f., law, and she's blind and led by rough beasts whose only client is power.

#54 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 17 December 2014 - 10:05 AM

Adele,

These are the SAME men who were instrumental in getting the program your referenced, "The Guilty Men" episode, CENSORED from public view forever. I was in The Guilty Men.

Not only do these fools promote the Lone Assassin fictive construct, they do so with hubris. Not only do these fools inappropriately appeal to authority, they do so without the burden of citation.

Not only do these fools defend the indefensible, THEY PISS ME OFF.

I hope the education you wish to promote is that CENSORSHIP is alive and well in America as evidenced by the hatchet job these clowns accomplished in getting the program, The Guilty Men,

removed from public access.

I care not if you love LBJ. However, I can assure you, he did NOT love you or us while he was alive and his estate remains capable of silencing those who would criticize him even after he's been long gone.

If you defend censorship--especially on this scale--then I have misjudged you by a long shot. Would defending these three so-called historians, who are ipso facto accomplices to obstruction of justice,

somehow absolve LBJ in your mind?

I think this is the angriest I have been since the start of this forum.

#$%^&$#@(*&^)%$ !!!

But I still love you, Adele.

• Charles Drago likes this

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#55 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:07 AM

Greg, I do not support censorship of any kind.  You probably have known me long enough to understand that.

I was only interested in this because of some few comments made by these people which were of interest. 

This came to me in an email from someone who is a strong supporter of Nelson and Stone (LBJ  did it) to 

show weakness in arguments contrary to theirs, if not outright lies.  I pointed out in my reply that these

three historians had bought the official lie that "Oswald did it."

Obviously, I had not known that you had been interviewed by Nigel Turner for that program.  I was not

following the fiasco of TMWKK at the time it happened.  I am sorry I chose this segment because of the

people involved and their actions in the fiasco.

I have posted videos and documents which contain statements I may not agree with, but I do so since

they may contain information of interest, or something not yet known.   You  know, when I was about

eleven years old, I read Hitler's MEIN KAMPF.  I learned many important things from it.  This is not

to say I became a Nazi, but far from it. We can learn much from studying our opponents

Did I ever tell you that I was interviewed and filmed by Nigel Turner for his series of videos.  It was

to have been the next episode, No. 10 ? I think.   Because of the uproar and threats of lawsuits,

et cetera, it never was broadcast.  I had Turner's phone number and called to find out what had

happened, but my calls were never answered.  So, I guess you and I share our places in some

wastebasket or incinerator.   

I love you, too, AND I would never, ever hurt you in any way.

Hugs from me.,. 

#56 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:29 AM

Fuck the censors. The truth will out.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#57 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 02:15 AM

Greg,

I was referring only to Billy Sol Estes and Bobby Baker.   These were the only

people referred to in that History Channel Program that I had posted.  Estes was a

convicted felon.     There was no mention of Ed Tatro or Walt Brown or you.   Ed is a

friend of mine, so is Walt, and so are you.  I get emails from Ed almost every day.

How in the world did you get the impression I was referring to Ed, Walt, and you 

when I was only talking about the History Channel's discussion program?

The 'fiasco' I was talking about was after the broadcast of THE GUILTY MEN when it was 

removed and there were lawsuits and whatever happened  then which I could not follow  or 

understand even.   That was the fiasco which kept my episode from being broadcast as 

part of the episodes in Nigel's series. Whoever made those decisions I don't know.

I don't know what else I can do to explain what I was referring to so that you could understand

that it had nothing to do with you at all.     

#58 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 04:38 AM

Please folks both of whom I RESPECT and VALUE as Friends,

Peace to all here concerned.

I take no sides in this but I am extremely uncomfortable reading this folks.

We have more in common than dispute.

I did not know of the follow-on apologia for TMWKK and after review I wouldn't have watched it for long the BS of the mouthpieces got too deep. FWIW.

As strong as Ms. Adele is in a COPA video I have I can only imagine what was to be included in the effort by Nigel Turner before the censorship struck.

As strong as Greg's part in episode 9 of TMWKK is, I find it hard to imagine his effort if allowed to speak completely as much as permitted by conscience and integrity.

An Underground Radio throwback to mobile non approved by FCC radio playing radical R n R and hosting unapproved speaking guests like uh ... Penn Jones Jr.

Can't happen now but boy if it did!!!

Censorship be damned indeed.

Thanks for the link Greg.

If you haven't seen it, do watch it soon.

Jim

• Robert Harper likes this

#59 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 04:44 AM

Outstanding to be able to see this again.

Greg at 16:20:

Pull out of Vietnam--damaging Military-Industrial Complex and CIA

NSAM 263--then NSAM 55, 56, 57

Greg at 43:50:

There is no statute of limitations on murder, yet they're still continuing to cover it up. 

That's a conspiracy.  That's obstruction of justice. 

It doesn't end with the men who pull the triggers. 

It's important to all of us that we get to the bottom of this.

The facilitation of Connally in establishing the route by insisting on the Thomas Dinner and the Trade Mart luncheon is a link

The interference by Johnson with Wade and Carr, Carter's with Fritz

Not mentioned:  Cabell & Cabell--nice, nice, so many Cabells in the same device

D. H. Byrd owned the Potemkin Building

Phillips seen with Oswald in Dallas by Veciana

The takeaway is that Johnson was a facilitator, not the sponsor--to Madeleine he blames oil men and CIA

What does he know?  He was driven out in '68.

Nixon was driven out in '74.

Johnson appointed Helms and Helms got Nixon.

As CIA told Fonzi, "You'll be gone.  We'll still be here."

And I would say, we have a clear mission statement in Greg's words as true today as at the time this episode was produced:

There is no statute of limitations on murder, yet they're still continuing to cover it up.

That's a conspiracy.  That's obstruction of justice.

It doesn't end with the men who pull the triggers.

It's important to all of us that we get to the bottom of this.

#60 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 18 December 2014 - 10:19 AM

A form of censorship happens here on a daily basis, and as a free speech absolutist I couldn't be happier that it does.

Arguments supporting the LBJ-as-mastermind disinformation, for example, will not be published on these cyber pages.  Why?  Because to do so would be to give aid and comfort to the enemy as it endeavors to prolong and deepen the doubt upon which the JFK cover-up (among others) is built.

• Jim Hackett II likes this
"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com