#61 Brian Kelshaw

Brian Kelshaw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • LocationWolverhampton, UK.

Posted 05 September 2014 - 06:08 AM

Excellent graphic Richard, I'm a firm believer that there was a shooter hidden either in the trees or the parking lot on the South Knoll. There was also a storm drain manhole cover at that location too, now covered by tarmac I believe. Anthony DeFiore has produced a comprehensive 300 page pdf study on the possibility of a South Knoll Shooter.
  • Larry Trotter and WillieFark like this

#62 Liam Kelly

Liam Kelly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 19 November 2014 - 04:52 AM

I think in the end we can safely  say this:

The autopsy was a mess.

If it had been done as one would expect then we would know more

but this very important evidence was compromised from the begining

leaving us with theories.

This evidence was in fact destroyed and what wasnt destroyed dissappeared.

But it would seem to me, without going to the detail, it appears certain

that JFK was hit with more than one type of ammunition.

My personal opinion is that we had the proof of a second shooter from

day 1.

The mormon photograph.

We see a figure wearing a hat with the brim of the had almost on the fence line

and the hat is tilted perfectly in the same way it would be if someone was aiming a weapon at JFK.

A second or two later as seen in the Nix film this "shape" or figure is gone.

If this was a bystander viewing the presidents motorcade he sure picked a weird elevation for his

eyes....on the fence line.

Nobody seems to know what this "figure" or shape was but if you look at it ,,its obvious.

And its very clear.

As to the rest of the shaninigans with the dallas police and the fbi and cia,

we had a murder of the president of the US, almost every major piece of evidence was compromised,

the whole scenario as presented by the offial line relied on so many weird things that went wrong, so many "mistakes",

by witnesses, so many improbabilities that this murder must have been 1 in 1000000.

The chances of so many elements just being plain weird are astonomical.

And then.......less than an hour later , you have another murder with the same , if not more

implausible pieces of "evidence" making the two murders within the time frame in the same city almost

statistically impossible.

#63 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 11:04 PM

Studying the work of Sherry Fiester on the headshot trajectory at Z-313 and that of Anthony Defiore on the throatshot at Z-225, I find convergence in the middle of the Plaza face of the Terminal Annex Lot.

In view of the success of the Beltway Snipers in 2002 using a Chevrolte Caprice trunk as hide and getaway in ten murders I posit the use of such a special vehicle on November 22, 1963.

With a WerBell suppressor and earplugs and hearing protection (to protect shooter in confined space) the two shots could have been accomplished using a military grade weapon with radio cueing to coordinate with team volleys.

With 88 Z-frames/4.8 seconds between shots a professional would have ample time to reacquire.

No sound or disturbance was noted at the location with the possible exception of Tosh Plumlee with "Sergio".

The two frontal wounds inflicted on the president were the work of an anonymous mechanic who left the scene--even by Cancellare (note the empty space).

Witness evidence abounds for a Grassy KInoll shooter but forensic evidence is evasive.  Horne cites a "tangential" wound at the site of the right occipitoparietal avulsive exit, but the concommitant bullet in the grass is problematic.

With the throat shot Custer has noted a missing C-3/C-4 x-ray with many bullet fragments--no doubt sought in the mangling of the two centimeter tracheotomy "closing to preserve the wound inviolate" into the 6-7 cm gash with wildly irregular edges, and in the case of the right temple entry the stream of fragments emanates as a telltale.

Dal-Tex may have provided shots to JFK's back and to that of Connally as well as the wounding of Tague.

All razzamatazz in re Oswald-Carcano-Depository is the official Kabuki chant La La La La La We the elite cannot hear you the stupid proles.

The tactical picture:

123bklg.jpg

A real case history:

interior102207.jpg

Dramatization using a 1963 Econoline van and an experienced mechanic of various lethal firearms:

5eco4i.jpg

We have Doug Horne providing cohesive analysis of JFK vs. National Security Establishment.

We have James Douglass limning the miasma.

We have Sherry Fiester and Anthony DeFiore plotting the banks on the table.

We eschew the flatulence of the Dulles Commission, the Posnerian Provocation, the Buglosian Bloviation, and the lies of the Secret Service and the CIA et cetera ad nauseum.

On earth God's work must truly be our own.

Every conversation devolves to the Current Danger

for I am

on fire

• Vasilis Vazakas and Larry Trotter like this

#64 Liam Kelly

Liam Kelly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:27 PM

Nice post Phil.

#65 Staffan H Westerberg

Staffan H Westerberg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationStockholm, Sweden

Posted 09 December 2014 - 03:21 PM

Phil - trajectory at Z 313? How is it possible to establish anything from Z 313, when we know the headshot was painted in? How can anyone establish from where the bullet came from when the film is bogus and the autopsy more or less made sure we would never know any trajectory whatsoever? Maybe it is just me who is daft, so please enlighten me on this point. FI: David Mantik suggests there were five hits to JFK, three in the head. Now, if there were three headshots, which one made the head move like it does in the Z film - the first, second or third?

#66 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 06:10 PM

Steffan, you threw your luggage together:

Phil - trajectory at Z 313? How is it possible to establish anything from Z 313, when we know the headshot was painted in? Phil - trajectory at Z 313? How is it possible to establish anything from Z 313, when we know the headshot was painted in? How can anyone establish from where the bullet came from when the film is bogus and the autopsy more or less made sure we would never know any trajectory whatsoever? Maybe it is just me who is daft, so please enlighten me on this point. FI: David Mantik suggests there were five hits to JFK, three in the head. Now, if there were three headshots, which one made the head move like it does in the Z film - the first, second or third?Maybe it is just me who is daft, so please enlighten me on this point. FI: David Mantik suggests there were five hits to JFK, three in the head. Now, if there were three headshots, which one made the head move like it does in the Z film - the first, second or third?

Unpacking:

trajectory at Z 313?:  this is a location for a head shot within a few yards on Elm. 

How is it possible to establish anything from Z-313:  Parkland physicians saw a right temple entry and a right occipitoparietal exit. 

JFK's look was left, the limo was pointed thusly, the head trajectory is independent of the fingerpainting in orange (that orange blood is something)

This is quite a tangle:

How can anyone establish from where the bullet came from when the film is bogus and the autopsy more or less made sure we would never know any trajectory whatsoever?

That's quite a platoon of strawmen wringing their hands.  Here's another:

How can anyone establish from where the bullet came from when the film is bogus and the autopsy more or less made sure we would never know any trajectory whatsoever?

The man was shot in the head from the front and it went out the back when he was sitting in the street in a Lincoln of known dimension and limited position.

Your last tangle is all for you and David Mantik--I have no part in it.

FI: David Mantik suggests there were five hits to JFK, three in the head. Now, if there were three headshots, which one made the head move like it does in the Z film - the first, second or third?Maybe it is just me who is daft, so please enlighten me on this point. FI: David Mantik suggests there were five hits to JFK, three in the head. Now, if there were three headshots, which one made the head move like it does in the Z film - the first, second or third?

You swing wildly from impossible-to-say to possible-to-say-with-precision given your demand for picking which speculative shot caused which speculative action.

• Jim Hackett II, Larry Trotter and David Sparks like this

#67 Staffan H Westerberg

Staffan H Westerberg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 07:14 AM

Phil...

Trajectory at Z 313?:  this is a location for a head shot within a few yards on Elm. Location? Yes, we know he was hit in the head, but how do you establish exactly where on Elm Street the limo was when he was hit with what bullet, exactly how his head was positioned when he was hit with what bullet - since the film cannot be used as a measurestick? You dont know how many frames have been taken out, replaced with other frames etc.

How is it possible to establish anything from Z-313:  Parkland physicians saw a right temple entry and a right occipitoparietal exit. Yes, clear, but that is not my point (I guess you can blame my poor english). Other people involved also saw a bullet hole in the hairline... which one do you suppose caused the blow-out in the back? Because it couldnt have been the lead trace that we see in the xray, see Mantik's explanation for two shots in the head from in front. Z 313 could be Z 519 or Z 438 or whatever in reality; i e it could be made up with several footage.

JFK's look was left, the limo was pointed thusly, the head trajectory is independent of the fingerpainting in orange (that orange blood is something) See answer above.

The man was shot in the head from the front and it went out the back when he was sitting in the street in a Lincoln of known dimension and limited position. Que?

You swing wildly from impossible-to-say to possible-to-say-with-precision given your demand for picking which speculative shot caused which speculative action. Phil Dragoo - you miss my point completely! I say only this: Sherry Fiester's trajectory measurements are hard to believe when there is no precise information out there, when there is nothing to measure from. Yes, we know (by people from Parkland and Bethesda) that JFK was hit with bullets from in front, perhaps 3. But we dont know from where exactly, and we never will, unless we get to see real films from the event. So measuring trajectories becomes a mute point.

#68 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 10 December 2014 - 09:38 AM

As I have often repeated: It is unwise to use the Zapruder film as any type of measuring device. This includes the futility of utilizing it as: 1) a time clock for making temporal determinations, 2) a Transit or Theodolite for making spatial location determinations based on vertical and horizontal angles, 3) or as a speedometer to confirm or refute the conclusions reached by the first two. Although Sherry Fiester's conclusion is correct--that there is compelling evidence of more than one shooter and that at least one shot originated from the front--still it is also true that the method that she used to arrive at the conclusion is tainted insomuch as it depends on the Zapruder film's authenticity. Indeed, the elephant in the room--or in this case in her book--is that reliance. So while a conclusion may ultimately be correct the means by which it was reached can be flawed. It would be similar to concluding that "JFK was killed by multiple conspirators," but then erroneously adding, "all of whom were of Cuban descent." 

Edited by Greg Burnham, 10 December 2014 - 03:49 PM.
Typo: Decent changed to descent. Thanks to Dragoo --

• Staffan H Westerberg likes this

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#69 Staffan H Westerberg

Staffan H Westerberg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 10:46 AM

Agree. But. To use the Z film and other films to prove fakery, manipulation, alteration, fabrication etc works just fine. Then to scrutinize what witnesses have said they saw, they did etc and place the films side by side to these statements also work just fine. It is never wrong to speculate, imo, because that is pretty much all we can do.

#70 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 10 December 2014 - 12:03 PM

Agree. But. To use the Z film and other films to prove fakery, manipulation, alteration, fabrication etc works just fine. Then to scrutinize what witnesses have said they saw, they did etc and place the films side by side to these statements also work just fine. It is never wrong to speculate, imo, because that is pretty much all we can do.

Demonstrating where the Z-film is self impeaching, as an example, is of a legitimate utility.

Citing the "too similar to be possible" degree of motion blur--as measured in the stationary objects, both the foreground and the background, and the allegedly moving object, the limo--within the SAME frame(s) as a proof of alteration is another example of a proper use of the film. If you pan your camera to follow a moving object (such as the limo) so that the object you are following remains crisp, then the stationary foreground and background objects MUST be blurred. If all objects are crisp and un-blurred within the same frame(s) then all objects were stationary and/or the film was altered. It is inescapable. In such frames the Presidential Limousine was not in motion. It was stationary as were the foreground and background objects filmed in those crisp frames. To argue otherwise defies the laws of physics.

life1.jpg

life2.jpg

The blur issue was covered thoroughly by founding member, John Costella here.

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#71 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 03:30 PM

They may have been decent but were they of Cuban descent?

There is extreme blur when Greer accelerates at Z-318,

having been looking back for the head shot while the vehicle was slowed or stopped.

from Z-303

The president has been immobilized by a shot to the throat

the driver (replacing the dead Shipman) has braked and awaits

comes the Technicolor napalm fingerpainting and he's off and running

z318.jpg

Image from Zapruder Frames--Costella Combined Edit

to the robbery of the best evidence and the immediate sanitation of the crime scene

The very placement of Zapruder at the focal point of the triangulation is one more element of conspiracy

The Sunday night NPIC Event per Horne (Volume IV pages 1100-1300 approx.) is the official depiction

all others having been confiscated and frequently damaged, destroyed, altered

The crowd raced obediently to the Grassy Knoll

The Barking Dog play never disappoints

And yet they DID use that play again--in the Ambassador pantry with Sirhan the Barking Dog. . . .

#72 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 10 December 2014 - 03:56 PM

Thanks for catching my typo, Phil. I corrected it in the original. That was mighty de-scent of you. [READ: It stinketh not!]

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#73 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 08:07 PM

We keep things light.

Cubans were always a false sponsor--because, in my view, Bay of Pigs was sabotaged to paint Kennedy as a traitor in their eyes, making them a small army of willing assassins waiting on go--

--and with what Garrison and Fruge found of Sergio Arcacha Smith and Dallas sewer maps plus the bubbling fountains of traces of Carillos and Garcia and so many more, quien sabe

The fingerpainting is a cover for a confluence--"a flurry of shots came into the car"--

and, Greer, you mongrel, you stopped so they could be on target

I found the colors of napalm not bloody brain in the Zapruder pixils of the Costella Z-313 et seq:

2elsemg.jpg

#74 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 09:48 PM

Napalm water colors for dummies the new best seller. NYT bestseller for dummies.>grin<

I hold as quite valuable the work of Dr. Costella as well as Mr. Horne's Inside the ARRB vol. all in researching the anomolies of the Z-toon.

Greer a rotten shit and traitor Irish-American! That much of what the Z-toon depicts I can accept as reality, tho altered states of reality.

More a provable piece of deception and obstruction of justice than proof of timing or much of anything else in my view.

As much as Ms. Fiester's work fits my opinions or part of them, the point made is based on the suspect proven bogus Z-toon.

Other evidence fits her hypothesis than the Z-toon. The denied and denied again frontal entry wound(s?) per Parkland medicos

and other issues. Too much support as by Mr. Weldon and others to discard the work entirely.

FWIW

Jim

#75 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 04:59 AM

In my notes on Doug Horne's outstanding hour-and-a-quarter Vimeo by Shane O'Sullivan I observed the author posited three headshots.

The above referenced three-headshot paradigm fits with this paragraph by Doug Horne citing concurrance of David Mantik:

(9) My work with the medical evidence and the work of most JFK researchers posits that there was not just “one head shot,” to respond to another question in this thread. Dr. David Mantik and I believe there were three (3) head shots that hit President Kennedy: one low in the back of the head, from behind; one high above the right eye (high in the forehead, at the hairline, which was hidden by his bangs at Parkland Hosp.), from the right front; and one in the right temple just forward of and slightly above the right ear, also from the right front (a different location), which caused the big blowout in the back of the head seen by Clint Hill and everyone at Parkland.

This is found at the end of an excellent summary of the author's work on Zapruder alteration here:

http://jfkfacts.org/...-zapruder-film/

I favor the additive characteristic of research, often alluded to in the writing of John Newman, we have a document and now we have another, and with his decades of expertise he will critically examine and compare and conclude.

A fascinating concept is introduced in Doug Horne's (8) above, shooting at 48fps which was an option on Zapruder's camera:

(8) In response to another comment in this thread, if the car stop was removed, then that optical excision also removed the forward head movement seen by Rather and DeLoach. I do not believe it would have been possible to remove the car stop without a massive “jump cut” unless Zapruder had pushed the “slow motion” button on his camera and was really filming at 48 fps instead of 16. All the camera operator had to do to triple the frame rate and shoot at so-called “slow motion” was press downward on the operating switch with a little additional pressure. I believe Zapruder shot at 48 fps, and this may explain why the turn from Houston to Elm is not present in the film today—the change in frame rate and exposure which would have been obvious for many frames, once Zapruder hit the “slow motion” switch, probably had to be removed. If they had not been, anyone studying the film today would ask, “where are the missing frames?”

Again, Zapruder was a good Mickey the Dope but really, I mean, really. . .he was a right-wing Dallas associate of DeMohrenschildt's wife; his camera work is at the center of the Crime of the Twentieth Century.

His task was to provide the raw material: get the nice new top of the line B & H and use the Slow-Motion so we have lots of frames to wind up with 18.3fps

Hawkeyeworks had everything, could do anything--and for government black ops, anything means a decade ahead of anything seen or talked about at the time

Brugioni's description of the Event One film was of matter hanging in the air for several frames, of evidence of six shots from three directions if memory serves

In similar fashion evidence was suppressed of tanks firing flammable gas into kerosene lit buildings while FBI fired 200 shots at men women and children fleeing the flames

The suppression of John Doe Number Two and planted explosives in the Murrah Building

The CIA animation to refute scores of witnesses to the missile strike on TWA 800

The incontrovertible evidence of preplaced explosives in the Towers

So, too the prime visual evidence (the balance confiscated defaced destroyed misplaced) has been provided by a suspicious person and processed through Hawkeyeworks an operation the very name of which was censored

Dudman saw the hole in the windshield.  It traces back from the throat at Altgens 6 to the South Knoll per the analysis of Anthony DeFiore building on the work of the late Doug Weldon

A conspiracy, a crossfire, a coverup to keep the Cold War on track--a course correction between Tehran-Yalta-Potsdam and the transition to the War on Terror in 1989 consummated in 2001:

51brqo.jpg

#76 Richard Hocking

Richard Hocking

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 03:48 PM

Phil,

Regarding  #63 above.

Interesting and plausible scenario. 

Thinking outside the box.

Good post.