Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,069 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 28 June 2014 - 11:49 AM

THE MURDER OF JOHN F. KENNEDY, Jr
AN UPDATE by Sherman H. Skolnick 

What Happened To America's Golden Boy. WHO BENEFITS? That is a question that should be asked following a political assassination, or even when foul play is suspected. The monopoly press, from the time of Abraham Lincoln to date, never asks THAT QUESTION. Common Americans are to be fed from a bottomless garbage can of "lone assassin", or "accident" rubbish.

John F. Kennedy, Jr., most would have to admit, was charming and articulate, and had none of the ghosts and scandals in his closet that others of his relatives seem to have had or have. If he ran for important public office, he most likely would sweep the field if not just giving every other candidate a hard time.

There are two reasons for his death, one being the main one and then, for some, an alternative. Main reason:

His family knew he planned, on August 1, 1999, to announce, that like his father, he was going to run for President. His relatives, however, warned him that the U.S. Secret Service would not and could not protect him and they did not protect his father. The head of what is now called the U.S. Secret Service, Lafayette C. Baker, was part of the plot to murder President Abraham Lincoln. ["The Lincoln Conspiracy" by Balsiger, was also a movie in the 1970s.]

The presidential guards likewise permitted an assassin to murder President James Garfield and President William McKinley. Both were anti-British, pro-American at a time when Great Britain persisted in their schemes to take back this Continent as their puppet colony [an ongoing plot from the time of the War of 1812 to now.] Further, the Secret Service allowed a plot to go forward to disable or murder in 1981 newly-elected President Ronald Reagan. A so-called "lone assassin", Hinckley, part of a family close to oil-soaked family of George Herbert Walker Bush, then Vice President, was blamed. A trial that might have brought out inconvenient facts was cut short by a purported insanity plea by the would-be "lone assassin". Two TV network reporters stated live that there were shots from another gunman, a matter never repeated on the air but never rescinded.

John F. Kennedy, Jr., made one grave mistake. He trusted the presidential campaign officials of Albert Gore, Jr. to know that JFK Jr. planned to announce on August 1, 1999, that he was going to run for President. That would have interfered with the plans of Gore as well as George W. Bush, the Texas Governor. The Gore campaign reportedly promised total secrecy, a pledge they never kept. The Elder Bush, George Herbert Walker Bush, was reportedly part of the scheme to assassinate President Kennedy. According to the book not allowed for many years to be openly sold in the U.S., "Farewell America", the oil industry wanted President Kennedy dead, dead, dead. JFK wanted the oil cartel's tax dodge, the oil depletion allowance, to be cancelled. [The book was written under the pen-name "James Hepburn" by the French CIA that infiltrated the plot. In the 1970s, I and another assassination researcher were the only ones to get copies into the U.S. Alas, I have only one copy left now.] What's that? So you did not know or believe books are suppressed in the U.S.? Too bad for you.

The latest front for the oil fraud, George W. Bush, likewise would most naturally have an interest in the demise of JFK, Jr. George W. just before the fatal plane take-off, somehow was near the New Jersey airport where JFK Jr. kept his plane without proper security. A coincidence?

After all, JFK Jr. was a captivating speaker and would have most likely swept the field of Presidential candidates. Conservatives and liberals, both could join together to support America's Golden Boy.

According to our best, long-time reliable sources, Jr.'s sister, Caroline Kennedy Schlossberg likewise warned her brother that running for President would be a death warrant. Nevertheless, she reportedly said she would support his plans. After his death, reportedly feuding with the Kennedy family, she did not go to the family get together. Her family reportedly threatens to silence her with a "Marilyn Monroe" needle, by a psychiatrist to change her views. [Remember, Marilyn Monroe was planning to go public at a press conference with details of her sex episodes with President Kennedy and brother Bobby, Attorney General. A psychiatrist reportedly gave her the "needle."]

To understand why and how the Kennedy family financially benefits by not fighting or exposing the cabal murdering their family members, visit our website, the four part series, What Happened to America's Golden Boy. Have you forgotten the attempt in 1964 to murder Teddy Kennedy by a sabotaged plane crash? Or the frame up in 1969 at Chappaquiddick?

An alternative reason, which some accept, is that JFK Jr. was going to run, not for President but for U.S. Senator from New York. Thus interfering with the plans of what we call The Dragon Lady, Hillary Rodham Clinton.[Visit our website.] Visit, as well, various websites of the Clinton Body Count. Upwards of a hundred eyewitnesses have been "suicided", "accidented", or plain murdered, who knew too much about the criminality of the CIA couple known as Bill and Hillary. So, as an alternative, if Jr. were planning to run for U.S. Senator from New York, who benefits from his demise? Hillary. So you think that she did not know or suspect early on that her original opponent, Rudy Guiliani, was going to remove himself from the Senate race, because of cancer treatment, or marital scandal? Hillary reportedly knew that when Guiliani was Chief Federal Prosecutor in New York, he reportedly covered up plenty in the worldwide cases called the "Pizza Connection". The Rodham family reportedly are tied to Gambino crime family in Pennsylvania. Visit our website: "The Government-Criminal Connection". Hillary's original opponent, Rudy, was plenty blackmailable.

The FBI covered up the bombing of JFK Jr.'s plane. We obtained the details of the secret FBI report which was not to have been disclosed for 30 years. {Naive people heckle me claiming they cannot "find" it on the FBI's website. See: Golden Boy on our website, Part 4.] Within 48 hours of the time the FBI knew we had their secret report, they mysteriously announced, without explanation, that henceforth all public visitors would be cancelled to the Bureau's headquarters in Washington, D.C. They claimed unspecified "terrorists" were threatening them. By the way, Hillary put me and my TV show assistant, Joseph Andreuccetti, on an "enemies list" falsely labeling us as "domestic terrorists". A crooked, blackmailable federal judge in Chicago dismissed our case without legal formality against Hillary and others.

The National Transportation Safety Board, NTSB, released a report claiming the JFK Jr. plane crash was due to "pilot error". Over the years, the federal crash investigators have covered up several sabotaged plane crashes. For details on the long-time lies and frauds of the NTSB, visit our website story "Air Crashes, Black Boxes, and Unsafety Boards."

John F. Kennedy, Jr. was murdered before he could get to his planned announcement of August 1, 1999. If he lived and ran for President, he would have been 40 years old just after the 2000 Presidential election. Slightly younger than his father when he ran for President. Has the murdering of the Kennedy would-be dynasty ended with the rub-out of Jr.? We intend to post more updates on What Happened to America's Golden Boy. Stay tuned.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#2 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 28 June 2014 - 01:02 PM

He was martyred.

The integration of doom has bred a new majority.

And I have known this autumnal truth too long:

all of our words are drowned

by the tolling of a single bell

in une cathedrale engloutie.

a wind has blown the rain away and blown

the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. I think i too have known
autumn too long

(and what have you to say,
wind wind wind—did you love somebody
and have you the petal of somewhere in your heart
pinched from dumb summer?
O crazy daddy
of death dance cruelly for us and start

the last leaf whirling in the final brain
of air!)Let us as we have seen see
doom’s integration………a wind has blown the rain

away and the leaves and the sky and the
trees stand:
the trees stand. The trees,
suddenly wait against the moon’s face.

-- E. E. Cummings

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#3 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,069 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 28 June 2014 - 03:14 PM

John F. Kennedy, Jr. died in a plane crash 15 years ago this July 16th, along with his wife, Carolyn Jeanne Bessette and her elder sister, Lauren Bessette. In the following segment from an interview with me, Sherman Skolnick details the motives behind the assassination of John F. Kennedy, Jr., including information not reported by the main stream media although available in court documents and transcripts. Sherman also reveals the business partnership between George Herbert Walker Bush and Saddam Hussein, the shared bank accounts of Bush Sr. with the Queen of England and much more.

• Christina Gill likes this

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#4 Don Jeffries

Don Jeffries

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 02:17 PM

Skolnick's stuff on JFK, Jr., like all his work, was thought provoking. I communicated with a local reporter who was on the scene early on and covered the story. What he told me was interesting, to say the least. I also went back and forth with a few of JFK, Jr.'s old friends. The official story is just as impossible as most official stories are. 

JFK, Jr. wasn't "reckless," and he wasn't responsible for his own death. The fact that no mainstream journalist has shown the least bit of interest in the myriad of questions surrounding the plane crash should tell us all we need to know. All of this and more will be covered in my book Hidden History. 

#5 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,069 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 06 August 2014 - 02:37 PM

When is your book expected to be available, Don?

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#6 Don Jeffries

Don Jeffries

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:57 PM

I will be promoting it more when the time gets closer, but the scheduled publication date is October 7. Here's the Amazon link for those who may be interested in pre-ordering:

http://www.amazon.co...s/dp/1629144843

#7 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,069 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 06 August 2014 - 07:47 PM

Thanks.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#8 Bernice Moore

Bernice Moore

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 02:29 PM

THANK YOU gentlemen all, Don I have preordered your book I wish you a runaway best seller, now wouldn't that be a TA DA .....

FASCINATING INFORMATION...Greg you will recall, back on Rich's how much he, and Jack especially and there were many others, as well at the time but how much they adored the Clinton's and Bushs....now none of it really was funny at all. but between the photos that Rich would find and add to... ;) comments or and effects,  etc, as well as other grand art work...and comments from them and many,  it became at the time the best political circus on the Web for weeks....it really was at times hillarious, it was not funny at all really but  if you did not laugh you would all cry, and when the election was stolen by the Bush league, a wake came into being, I had never seen anything like it before and I imagine I never will, but what an experience and memory...thanks again for all you have committed to Greg, you are to be congratulated and applauded for all your work to educate the peoples, in otherwards, your all work and not mouth.....I wish you many more years of success...the very, very  best my friend... :)..b

#9 Don Jeffries

Don Jeffries

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 06:18 PM

Thanks, Bernice! 

#10 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,069 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 09 August 2014 - 10:37 PM

Thanks Bernice.

I have another recording where Hemming and I discuss a strategy to "unfix" that election. I'll post it as time permits. 

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#11 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:15 PM

Sherman mentions his What Happened to America's Golden Boy Part Four as significant.  The link from his Part Three to his Part Four ends in a lapsed site notice.  The URL viable date of this post is http://www.skolnicks...goldenboy4.html  As I share his distrust of the powers that be I shall include below the contents of the page:

WHAT HAPPENED TO
AMERICA'S GOLDEN BOY?
Part Four
By Sherman H. Skolnick
Moderator/producer Chicago public access Cable TV Program "Broadsides", on since 1991, chairman/founder, Citizen's Committee to Clean Up the Courts since 1963.

Excerpts from
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION PRELIMINARY REPORT ON THE RECOVERY OF PIPER SARATOGA AIRCRAFT OF JOHN F. KENNEDY, Jr.

1. No declassification until 7/22/2029.

2. This is in deference to the wishes of a senior member of the Kennedy family.

3. Also in deference to the order of the national government and in respect to certain foreign intelligence agencies having reciprocal agreements with the U.S.

4. POTUS order and national security findings attached.

5. The recovered aircraft shows evidence of an explosive device having been glued or affixed within the tail luggage compartment.

6. Device was apparently actuated by a barometric trigger. Radio signals not ruled out.

7. Tail of aircraft was dismembered from the plane making it front heavy.

8. Study of radar shows the plane fell in excess of 6,000 feet per minute up to radar cutoff.

9. Satellite images supplied by the National Reconnaissance Office record an outbursting flash from the aircraft just prior to it going into perpendicular descent.

10. Tail structure was dismembered just prior to descent.

11. Recovery of a piece of luggage from beyond the flight path of the aircraft correlates with it being hurtled out of the tail luggage compartment at outburst.

12. Preliminary examination of the aircraft shows residue of an explosive device the Laboratory identifies as being the type used by certain foreign intelligence agencies. Refer to POTUS order and findings.

13. Study of Air Traffic Control and other radio signals shows no Mayday report from the aircraft, explained by rapidity of descent.

14. Investigation and examination has been strictly compartmentalized.

15. A short, perfunctory examination of the recovered bodies was completed. Examination revealed that Carolyn Bessette Kennedy was in third trimester pregnant, the fetus a boy. The four bodies were transferred to a senior member of the Kennedy family. The Bureau was not informed whether the bodies were actually cremated. Indirect advisories report that the bodies may have been shipped in untagged containers to foreign destinations. Reliable assets are to submit reports.

Phil's footnote:  So they but a radio-controlled bomb in the tail, blew off the tail, the plane went down at the rate of 6,000 feet per minute, one hundred feet per second.  They had to:  He would have blown the doors off Hillary, Bush, anyone you'd care to name.

Four years after this, Putin's last real political challenge, General Alexander Lebed died in a helicopter crash. 

No justice.  No peace.

#12 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,069 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:52 AM

Thanks for posting this Phil. Scott Myers is still working on making the material we collated 15 years ago presentable. Stand by...

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#13 Christina Gill

Christina Gill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 08:32 PM

John F. Kennedy, Jr. died in a plane crash 15 years ago this July 16th, along with his wife, Carolyn Jeanne Bessette and her elder sister, Lauren Bessette. In the following segment from an interview with me, Sherman Skolnick details the motives behind the assassination of John F. Kennedy, Jr., including information not reported by the main stream media although available in court documents and transcripts. Sherman also reveals the business partnership between George Herbert Walker Bush and Saddam Hussein, the shared bank accounts of Bush Sr. with the Queen of England and much more.

I feel like I've just had a ton of bricks dropped on my head after listening to this, Greg.

I need to catch my breath and have a drink...........

• Jim Hackett II likes this

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -President John F.Kennedy

"A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people." -President John F. Kennedy

"Forgive your enemies but never forget their names." -President John F. Kennedy

JFK

#14 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 04:15 AM

From this article (which discusses Sherman Skolnick's work) it appears this event is an echo of TWA 800:

http://theconspiracy...com/posts/28152

THE CONCLUSION: JFK Jr. was a qualified pilot, in control of his flight, flying a reasonably new aircraft, in excellent condition. Visibility was 8 miles. Wind: calm. All indication from forensics and physical evidence investigations lend themselves to a violent explosion from a BOMB PLACED ABOARD THE AIRCRAFT! The aircraft EXPLODED in mid-air, as evidenced by the eyewitness accounts, and the widespread debris gathered from the ocean and several different beaches, and the nature of collateral damage to recovered aircraft parts, and items on board such as the headrest, foot pedals, steering yoke carpeting and so fourth. All showed signs of violent damage, having been “ripped” or blown from their normal positions/locations. This could only have been caused by an ONBOARD EXPLOSION. Considering the nature of the current political atmosphere in America, and the before mentioned facts,

There is little doubt that JFK Jr. was murdered.

#15 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 07:24 AM

There is fearful symmetry to be discerned in the juxtaposition of the Kennedy and Bush families.

JFK, Jr., like his father, was ritually sacrificed.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#16 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 04:10 AM

I found Sherman Skolnick compelling and credible in brushing away the myth of inexperienced pilot disoriented in limited visibility.

I discovered this page referencing a UPI article and a C. David Heymann lie to Cindy Adams.

There's more of note at this link which I leave to the reader to weigh:

http://surftofind.com/coverup

At 9:39 p.m. Friday, Kennedy radioed the airport and said he was 13 miles from the airport and 10 miles from the coast, according to WCVB-TV news in Boston. He reportedly said he was making his final aproach." Moments later, radar operated by the Federal Aviation Administration showed the plane went into a dive and dropped 1,200 feet in just 12 seconds, according to ABC News. "In his final approach message, WCVB-TV said Kennedy told controllers at the airport that he planned to drop off his wife's sister and then take off again between 11 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. for Hyannis Airport."

Other crucial information which has now been removed from all official accounts is the fact that a number of witnesses on the beach at Martha's Vineyard that evening including a Vineyard Gazette reporter saw an airborne explosion at this same time right in that area of the sky where Kennedy was flying.

I quote here the relevant text from the UPI article. "A reporter for the Vineyard Gazette newspaper told WCVB-TV in Boston that he was out walking Friday night about the time of the crash and saw "a big white flash in the sky" off Philbin Beach." A report from about 3PM on Saturday by Shepherd Smith of FOX-TV named another one of these witnesses--in fact a guest at the scheduled wedding JFK. Jr. was due to attend and a friend of Smith's producer at Fox. Every single flight instructor Kennedy ever had as well as other first-hand witnesses describe Kennedy as an extremely cautious and safety minded pilot. He also had hundreds of hours of experience, not one hundred. For example here's aquote from a CNN article in which a Fderal Pilot Examiner who tested Kennedy's flying skills describes his abilities.

And the C. David Heymann lie to Cindy Adams repudiated by the family:

What is even more disturbing is that on the Monday after JFK Jr.'s plane went down, Cindy Adams did a story quoting C. David Heymann. C. David Heymann was Cindy's source for the early story that JFK was worried about landing at Martha's Vineyard, but reckless enough to try it. Heymann's written Kennedy books on Jackie and Bobby. Unauthorized. The Kennedy family is not thrilled with this man.

For years Cindy Adams had done interviews with him, without incident. This time he told her he'd had a chat with John in what turned out to be the final period of his life.

Under the instant horrendous circumstances, it being a weekend, verification wasn't possible. Nobody answered Kennedy office phones Saturday or Sunday so Cindy Adams accepted Heymann's story.

Kennedy insiders subsequently told her this conversation he reportedly had with John never took place. They said his name was not down in any JFK log books, and John's appointment secretary didn't have him in any listing.

So why were all these people fabricating the claim that John F. Kennedy was a reckless pilot?

I had a bitter argument with my younger more talented brother over the official rapture of the heights bogosity--

Michael Hastings explodes, veers into a palm.

Accidents are a specialty of the Technical Services Division.

Ask Gary Powers--oh, never mind.

#17 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 06:17 AM

JFK Sr. is patsied for his own assassination.

JFK Jr. is patsied for his own assassination.

"Reckless disregard for personal security" is the basic charge.

The charge, in both cases, is disproved.  

The media verdict, in both cases, is "guilty."

Nothing is as it should be.  Nothing changes.

For the most part, the "research community" is a flightless, fluffy yellow chick with its head in the mouth of a geek.

Looking for clues, you see.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#18 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 03:15 PM

The government-media-academia troika insists the sun revolves around the earth.

A "climatologist" shrieks the planet demands zero "greenhouse gases"

Immediately end all human, animal, plant life to "save the planet"

For those open to truth no further proof is necessary

For those closed, none will suffice

Ruled by Big Brother

with nicer toys

Here, subject

Shiny things

#19 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 05:25 AM

Please refer to this link to Amazon about a book written by Carole Radziwill,

wife of Anthony Radziwill, John F. Kennedy, Jr.'s cousin and son of John's

aunt who was the sister of Jacqueline Kennedy and was married to Polish Count Radziwill.

Carole Radziwill was a good friend of Lauren Bessette, John Jr.'s sister-in-law.

who was a passenger on John's plane,along with John's wife, and a Flight

Instructor, not mentioned in these previous accounts.  The reason to be

landing at Martha's Vineyard Airport was to let Lauren Bessette off to visit 

her friend, Carole Radziwill.  John, his wife, and the Flight Instructor would

then  continue to Hyannisport for the weekend wedding celebration.

In her book, WHAT REMAINS: A Memoir of Fate, Friendship, and Love (Oct. 7, 2005) ,

Carole Radziwill describes waiting for John's plane to land at the airport after its landing 

time and calling another Flight Instrurtor's wife whom she also knew to tell her, since

she thought that FI was on John's plane, as he frequently was,  that the plane had

not comer in yet.  To her surprise, the FI himself answered because he had not

been with John.  Carole called others and tried to fin out what had happened. 

Another FI had been chosen from the Essex County Airport in NJ, and they had to wait 

for him to arrive before they could take off rather late a but after 8::30.  John was an

expert pilot, but he needed some more hours of instrument flying, and because

of his recent ankle injury and cast on his foot, he needed a FI as co-pilot to use the foot 

pedals when on the ground at an airport to guide the plane there..

The plane crash was at about 9:30 pm.  John had provided his latitude & longitude

position on that July 16, 1999 night before beginning his landing descent and the

explosion at the tail of the plane.occurred.   Can you believe that the wreckage was 

not found until Tuesday morning?  They had all day Saturday, Sunday, and Monday 

to search, but not looking very hard at or near his latitude/longitude position.  Up and

down the coast, except where they should have looked.

When found on Tuesday, July 20, the tail was far away from the rest of the plane.  

The co-pilot's seat was missing, as was the flight instructor's.body.  John's Flight

Bag washed ashore, but his Flight Log Book, which recorded the flight and

passengers on board, was missing.

A Flight Instructor was also missing from the N J Airport.

Two other books were published that I know of, one by a journalist at GEORGE

Magazine who knew John was flying with an FI that night..   The other by a friend of John's 

who knew of his political ambitions.

More next time.

http://www.amazon.co...rolyn Radziwill

#20 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 02:59 AM

I wouldn't hassle my friend Scot the music making fella,

but I await any forth coming product about John and events.

Earlier one fits very, very well with Ms. Edisen's post # 19.

Another intersection of Aviation and hidden events.

fuel valve and instructor 3 version monte again.

Jim

Like 911 and "steel" made of tin to melt away so easily?...

Somebody thinks I am stupid.

Stupid enough that I still miss the TV show "Broadsides"

and the radio shows Mae did.

Yep I'm that stupid...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sherman Skolnick, JFK Jr.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com