• LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 27 June 2014 - 11:46 AM

There's one thing we know for sure:

LHO_NO.jpg

• RobertGow and Lavetadut like this

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#2 Christina Gill

Christina Gill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 05:35 PM

hehe I saw this on facebook. It's brilliant B)

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -President John F.Kennedy

"A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people." -President John F. Kennedy

"Forgive your enemies but never forget their names." -President John F. Kennedy

JFK

#3 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 27 June 2014 - 05:40 PM

I think I got it from Keri McCartney Kennedy's page.

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#4 Christina Gill

Christina Gill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 07:32 PM

I think that's where I saw it too

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -President John F.Kennedy

"A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people." -President John F. Kennedy

"Forgive your enemies but never forget their names." -President John F. Kennedy

JFK

#5 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 28 June 2014 - 09:06 AM

See below.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#6 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 09:08 AM

It's Kerry McCarthy.  She is, I believe, a first cousin to the JFK generation.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#7 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 28 June 2014 - 10:30 AM

It's Kerry McCarthy.  She is, I believe, a first cousin to the JFK generation.

No, it's not. See below.

Attached File  KeriMcCartneyKennedy.png   794.91KB   0 downloads

I originally misspelled Keri as Kerry.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#8 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 02:46 AM

http://townhall.com/...13/11/21/113726

Eric Allie created it for the 50th

#9 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 05:59 AM

The confusion -- at least mine -- explained.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#10 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 30 June 2014 - 08:53 AM

I think she's related to that singer/songwriter from Liverpool. Now who's confused?

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#11 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 08:53 AM

Kudos to Eric Allie

I wanna use it for wallpaper for a few days.

I bet on laughs from those that see it here...

#12 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 03:00 AM

Who dunnit NOT....

<Speculation Alert>

I spent some hours reviewing material concerning Gerry Hemming.

I avoided Weberman's book, instead I re-read Noel Twyman's chapter in Bloody Treason about Gerry Hemming.

I reviewed transcripts of the 96 Cuban Conference and some other stuff.

My conclusion is a little different from Noel Twyman's but not significantly so.

Gerry Hemming did NOT fire any weapon at the President, though he could have made shots of the kind assigned to the patsy.

I doubt he planned the operation, though he could have done so. Capable of tactical thought.

Anyone that can "miss the President's One Hundred" by two points can shoot.

To devise the methodology of the murder I can accept the possibility for Mr. Hemming, but I doubt he did so.

I accept that he bailed out after a couple of "offers" to take the job.

The funk of the whole thing warned him off the plot.

I bet he was in Miami as he said all along on Nov 22, 1963.

I've lost bets before though.

The whole issue begs a question,

What kept the man alive aside from eternal vigilance?

Did he have the goods on the US Government to keep the bastards at bay?

The why we know, but the rest I would hope will be exposed one day - - - after-the-fall.

#13 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 18 October 2014 - 10:30 AM

Exposition will be swift and forthcoming upon the suspicious or untimely death or demise of certain select individuals by whom such an "insurance policy" is now enjoyed.

• Jim Hackett II likes this

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#14 Staffan H Westerberg

Staffan H Westerberg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationStockholm, Sweden

Posted 18 October 2014 - 11:41 AM

I dont know wheter it was Oswald in the door or not, but there is something very wrong when so many spend so much time researching an obvious innocent man, one of many including yours truly. How about going after the real culprits?

#15 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 18 October 2014 - 12:09 PM

I dont know wheter it was Oswald in the door or not, but there is something very wrong when so many spend so much time researching an obvious innocent man, one of many including yours truly. How about going after the real culprits?

We are.  ;)

• Jim Hackett II likes this

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#16 Staffan H Westerberg

Staffan H Westerberg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 11:02 AM

;) And they are...? :D

I do get confused sometimes (not often), especially when I listen to Phil Nelson and him telling the story of the Texas Marshall Clint Peoples. Thats a very strong story. His way of explaining the word "Mastermind" and LBJ's role was interesting. I do think LBJ was the most pivotal player in all of this, but I dont (for a second) believe he was running things.

#17 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 12:35 PM

Absent a working model of the conspiracy, it is impossible to define, let alone identify "culprits."

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#18 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 04:14 PM

Lee in the research study of John Armstrong was a bifurcated persona from 1952 to 1963.

He enlisted in the Marines the year of the Soviet suppression of the Budapest uprising, the one teased by Radio Free Europe and Eisenhower

http://www2.gwu.edu/...SAEBB/NSAEBB76/

He was seen training at Nags Head in 1957 by Richard Case Nagell as reported in Dick Russell, The Man Who Knew Too Much

In Philip Melanson, Spy Saga: Lee Harvey Oswald and U.S. Intelligence, 1990, we see Lee's career as an intelligence agent--not the "believing Marxist" of Priscilla Write What We Want

John Newman, Oswald and the CIA, 1995/2008, shows the manipulation of the Oswald file to create the collapsing two-stage cover-up

In George Michael Evica, A Certain Arrogance: U.S. Intelligence's Manipulation of Religious Groups and Individuals in Two World Wars and the Cold War -- and the Sacrificing of Lee Harvey Oswald particularly the latter edition with Introduction by Charles R. Drago we find this supposed lone gunman utilizing Albert Schweitzer College a spook portal so arcane as to be elusive to the extant European agencies

Lee was the lightning rod installed atop the edifice to harmlessly ground the thunderclap response of "Conspiracy!"

"something very wrong when so many spend so much time researching an obvious innocent man" when placed against the evidence of intelligence operative becomes:

How do we learn by observing Lee Oswald

In an echo of Newman we see he could not be created and manipulated by LBJ, Mob, Cubans, KGB, oil men, Klan, Israel, Hoover, or some backroom gaggle of suits in a Hemming gassification

From the cartoon atop we are reminded no less than William F. Buckley erstwhile CIA officer painted Lee Oswald as a Communist

We have seen Lee was a most unusual Communist never associating with other Communists

(but Veciana saw him with David Atlee Phillips)

Remarked by many as trained to resist interrogation vis-a-vis the clusterflock at the DPD conducted in spasmodic sans-secretary sessions

I have seen Charles' setting out the Evica-Drago model of Sponsors, False Sponsors, Facilitators, Mechanics

The methodology of intelligence operations, military maneuvers, criminal organizations involves an inviolate superstructure of compartmentalization and strict confidentiality

Need to know, for to know too much is to die

A bullet requires a shooter; a crossfire, shooter teams coordinated via radio, organized, deployed, extracted, Sanitized For Your Protection

The job of such organization from recruitment to early retirement, the suppression of inconvenient evidence and witnesses, the mounting of counter-intel, all of the roll-out, execution, extraction, and continuing coverup is facilitation by a range of facilitators great and small

No mechanic knows too much about other mechanics and the least amount about facilitators who know nothing of each other beyond tactical necessity

We see the punishment for talking too much or even being subpoenaed:  Banister, C.D. Jackson, Underhill, Ferrie, Craig, Giancana, Harvey, Roselli, DeMohrenschildt, Morales, and the list scrolls on and on and on like the Star Wars credits

Who sponsored the show--but that's assuming it was just the one show

JFK thought he could change the course of powerful locomotives but wasn't faster than a "flurry" of speeding bullets

Who set them in motion

Not some short-time politician or hotheaded general or seamy crook

Who set up the Federal Reserve, touched off World War I, wrote the Versailles Treaty, built up Germany only to turn it loose on the Lenin-Stalin Theme Park

. . . only to bring down an iron curtain and set up shop for continuous war in Blair-Orwell's quadrilateral

. . . the jet black quadrilateral in Z-317 is an homage to the 1984 business model

. . . which has no place for John F. Kennedy's respect for self-determination and pursuit of peace

Access for exploiters even at the expense of duly elected leaders--hey, 1953, 1963, same, same

George DeMohrenschildt appealed to George H. W. Bush for relief from vigilantes

When the machine is humming don't stick your finger into the gears

The machine isn't some bush-league hankey-pankey, no, much bigger than a side or spider gear

Did Acheson participate in the Rostow Commission conversation as Gibson suspects

Did Acheson greenlight Kim Il-Sung the year after Forrestal's opposition to defense spending plummeted

So did Rostow tell Johnson and Hoover how the cow ate the cabbage

And in the spirit of Dylan, Got to Serve Somebody, who told Rostow

Ev'rybody's got his theory

seems to me

The test of its relative validity

is when you go to spring it

you drive into a tree

Dharma Shave

fxpua.jpg

• Charles Drago, Jim Hackett II, Robert Harper and 1 other like this

#19 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 03:45 AM

Wow.

Phil ya' done good as always.

I send thanks.

=======================

Enough is known about machinations of assets unashamed of committing treason.

Nor ashamed of being caught red-handed in obstruction-of-justice.

Order takers abound in public knowledge, ah but the order givers can be elusive.

More than Allen Dulles and more than LBJ or "you-pick-'em-patsies", aim a little higher as some need to be shown how and why.

- gotta aim more precisely firing from above and not hold sight picture @ 6 o'clock

Those are servants and nothing more than paid assets, even AWDulles and LBJ.

Yes even the new POTUS acted in service to the "cabal/gentry/sponsors" running the apparatus and Allen Dulles did too.

Jim Files and all the imposters for whatever reason serve a purpose to keep focus on the events in Dealy Plaza

instead of the complicit actions that followed.

The hired underlings are replacable.

The apparatus behind the crimes still runs the machine.

no need to touch the gear to tell which way the gear is turning.

FWIW

Jim

Treasons:

1) ripping off the former President's body from Parkland.

2) alterartion of the former President's body as evidence.

3) creation of a complete sham as the former President's autopsy.

All in the first 24 hours.

We know the USSS had control of the body at all times,

but we also know it could not have been the DISLOYAL USSS acting alone.

#20 Staffan H Westerberg

Staffan H Westerberg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 12:04 AM

About James Files; there is something very strange when little information seems to overshadow lots of information. Some people seems very sure of "Badgeman", Frank Sturgis, Henry Weatherford, Tony Isquerdo, Roscoe White, JD Tippit etc where shooters (with hardly any solid corroboration), but they cannot (for a second) believe in (or stand) James Files. I dont know what could have been the truth, but it seems to me not that easy to dismis Files as being behind the picket fence on the 22nd of November 1963. Either he (Files) really was there (and perhaps was a shooter) or he is a CIA planted story. There is no between, because he doesnt have the intelligence to concoct a story (that holds up) like that. Im just sorry topics like Files seems to upset researchers so easily, dont understand why.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Lee Harvey Oswald

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com