6 replies to this topic

#1 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 25 June 2014 - 11:28 AM

We have published the latest article by forum members, Staffan Westerberg & Pete Engwall, on the main website.

The Warren Commission--A Brilliant Deception

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#2 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 03:14 AM

EXCERPT:

CIA, WC, MSM and NA

We will end this rather long review with a few general thoughts. It is commonly believed that the CIA is working for the American people; people take for granted that the U.S. Government is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Consequently that would mean that it is the American people who are in charge of authorities like the CIA. However, in the research community today it is perceived as common knowledge that CIA’s “masters” will be found in the ownership of the banks and in the private corporations. 50 years of research shows that the patriarchy behind CIA was mostly made up of lawyers coming from Wall Street. It begun during World War II with J. “Wild Bill” Donovan and the OSS, Office of Strategic Services, and in 1947 the Central Intelligence Agency emerged from OSS.

Amongst the Agency’s founders – who called themselves the Georgetown Set – we find lawyers such as Frank Wisner, Allen Dulles, Robert Lovett and Tracy Barnes; these are the men who made CIA into the horror machine that we finally have understood it to be. Other members of this group were diplomats like George Kennan, David Bruce and Chip Bohlen as well as individuals within the major media corporations – Philip Graham, Joseph and Stewart Alsop as well as James Reston and Tom Braden. Ten of these men also had a Yale background, one of them being Eugene Rostow. Behind them all we can detect the shadows of the Eastern Establishment, the Council of Foreign Relations and the richest families in America.

Is it so difficult to think that the men in the Agency became a Wall Street-tool more than a tool benefitting U.S. taxpayers?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took the above excerpt from the article to emphasize part of the conclusions of the two authors because I can only say that I agree wholeheartedly and with the rest of what they have written.  

Thank you, Steffan Westerberg and Pete Engwall

• Staffan H Westerberg likes this

#3 Staffan H Westerberg

Staffan H Westerberg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationStockholm, Sweden

Posted 30 June 2014 - 04:51 AM

Thank you Adele for responding so kindly!

I know all of you guys possibly know every angle and word of this article/review. The main reason why we have written it is because the researcher of today have passed this a long time ago and mostly focuses on new tidbits and details. Still the story has to be told again - for all the people out there that doesnt have the information. I want to say I appriciate your sensable and kind attitude whereever you repsond. It is worth a lot! :)

#4 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 30 June 2014 - 09:05 AM

Staffan,

I appreciate Pete's and your contributions to the effort here. I agree that as we become more mature in our research of this case it is easy to forget that the next generation may never have heard anything about the foundation upon which we built. Some of us will probably be dead 40 years from now. Perhaps on this same date: June 30, 2054. But a baby who will be born this afternoon, somewhere, will turn 40 years old on that same day. I want him or her to have the ability to find the truth. We need to keep talking about it.

Whose woods these are I think I know.   
His house is in the village though;   
He will not see me stopping here   
To watch his woods fill up with snow.   

My little horse must think it queer   
To stop without a farmhouse near   
Between the woods and frozen lake   
The darkest evening of the year.   

He gives his harness bells a shake   
To ask if there is some mistake.   
The only other sound’s the sweep   
Of easy wind and downy flake.   

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   
But I have promises to keep,   
And miles to go before I sleep,   
And miles to go before I sleep.
-- Robert Frost

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#5 Harold Martin

Harold Martin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 09:43 AM

Hi Greg,

Could not agree more with you!  When I was teaching and the JFK movie came out, my students were so curious about what happened.  I can only hope I inspired some of them to look for the truth about the assassination.

I took some time last night to read David Belin's comments to the AARB.   What a ridiculous man!

Harold

#6 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 04:19 AM

Staffan and Pete, I have read your excellent essay.  It's a very good refresher for the experienced and primer for the novice.

Also of note Gerald McKnight, Breach of Trust, 2005.  The following is but one of countless fatal flaws in the case brought by the Castle:

Breach of Trust p 422 note 83

Assassination researcher Harold Weisberg sued both the FBI and the AEC to gain disclosure of the results of the December-January Oak Ridge National Laboratory tests on the paraffin casts.  He made no headway with the FBI, but the AEC's successor, the Energy Research and Development Administration (ERDA), anxious to avoid litigation, turned over the results to Weisberg in July 1981.  The ERDA file can be found at the Weisberg Archive.  The Commission turned to FBI firearms expert Cortlandt Cunningham, whose testimony was buried in Appendix X of the Warren Report under the rubric "Expert Testimony" to explain why Oswald's negative paraffin test on his right cheek was of no evidentiary value.  Ignoring the results of the FBI's own authorized AEC tests on the rifle as well as Dr. Guinn's report to Gallagher, Cunningham testified that the chamber of the Mannlicher-Carcano was so tightly sealed that it prevented any blowback.  It was Cunningham's professional opinion that given the construction of the weapon, "personally" he would not expect to find "any residues on a person's right cheek after firing" it.  See WCR, 561

The Warren Commission was told by FBI expert Cunningham the Mannlicher-Carcano would not leave "any residues on a person's right cheek after firing" and this is on the Report's page 561.

In fact the AEC Oak Ridge Lab confirmed Oswald negative for cheek GSR per DPD paraffin test, then went on to test seven known shooters of the weapon finding all seven positive for GSR--Cunningham to the contrary notwithstanding.

QED Oswald did not fire any long arm let alone the alleged assassination weapon--this was suppressed by the FBI "investigation."

In your conclusion you posit a consortium of interested parties colluding in the Commission's life and mention the investigation of Swedish Prime Minister Olof Palme in 1986--which was presented by Richard Cottrell in Gladio: NATO's Dagger at the Heart of Europe as still a matter of mystery despite a superficial resolution.

Commencing now Blowing Up Russia by Alexander Litvinenko and Yuri Felshtinsky having seen it alleged Putin entered Chechnya and achieved election through an emulation of the 1995 Oklahoma City false-flag event.

How curious Fincke is drawn into AID which loomed large in the legend of the Paines and was part of the curiam vitae of LAPD detectives Pena and Hernandez who did such a masterful job of framing the hypnopatsy by suppressing inconvenient evidence and testimony.

The agencies do not serve the people.

They are the sword and shield of the powerful.

dggsia.jpg

#7 Staffan H Westerberg

Staffan H Westerberg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationStockholm, Sweden

Posted 02 July 2014 - 02:47 PM

Thank, you Phil Dragoo! :)

I love the fact that the Warren Report chose to delete the part about the lack of nitrates in LHO's face. The whole thing is so obvious.

As for the murder of Olof Palme, the Stockholm Police is not the DPD in any way shape or form. As far as they are concerned the case is closed. (we can get into the details some other time, if anyone wants to).

I also want to thank Greg for the fine respons. Most of the time when you write about the JFK case you get negative criticism, but we have to say that all the nice words on this site really have an inspiring effect. It is a friendly place that promotes creativity. Good on You!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Warren Commission

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com