• 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 21 June 2014 - 02:57 PM

GayleNixJackson.jpg

• Mark Dancer likes this

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#2 Gayle Nix-Jackson

Gayle Nix-Jackson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 22 June 2014 - 07:44 PM

You are too kind for posting this Greg and I so wish you and all the members here could be at the party.  I'm not much for being in the limelight, so in that vein, I invited many friends, family, JFK interested people and am excited to say here's who will be there (as of today's date!)  I tried to include a wide variety of people from as many differing viewpoints as I could without driving myself insane :)

• Wes Wise, former Mayor of Dallas and JFK researcher (at one time)
  • Buell Frazier and his lovely wife Betty
  • Jim Marrs
  • J.Gary  Shaw
  • Dave Perry
  • Beverly Oliver Massagee (whom I have never met)
  • Relatives of Warren Reynolds
  • Carmine Savastano
  • Bill and Gayle Newman
  • I invited Louis Steven Witt's relatives, Patsy Paschall and Tina Towner (she cannot come) nor can Mary Moorman.

Those of you who are members of this forum are cordially invited as well.  Thank you again Greg for your support and kindness!

Gayle

#3 Mark Dancer

Mark Dancer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 07:14 AM

You know my thoughts and prayers are with you Gayle. Go, take it all in and remember why you are doing this.

#4 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 26 June 2014 - 07:38 AM

This is the big day, Gayle. Best wishes for a successful book party and an even more successful conclusion to your quest no matter how long it takes, but hopefully sooner than later.

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#5 Chris Scally

Chris Scally

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 11:06 AM

Gayle,

I would just like to echo the comments of Mark and Greg above, and add my best wishes to you on this special day.

Chris.  

#6 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 05:05 AM

Gayle, 

Your book will be a success.   It will educate so many people about the reality of the Kennedy

assassination. 

I hope you had a wonderful time at your book party,  And, Oh, if you remember, could you send

a "Hello" to Beverly Oliver Massagee for me?.   I send her lots of Good Wishes.  Thank you,

Could you add J. Gary Shaw and Jim Marrs to my List and send them my Good Wishes?   Luv Ya!

Adele   

#7 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 29 June 2014 - 06:37 PM

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#8 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 03:25 AM

BORadio interview of Ms. Jackson very good.

(in Len Osanic's archive currently)

I am reading this book, started today.

FWIW.

I am not only interested in her Grandfather's film original, but also his tale of obstructionism.

We Are The People (as Ms. Jackson said...)

We Need To Find Out Why!!!

Jim

---------------------------------------------

I have finished this book and I am glad to have done so.

The details of Mr. Nix and his deeds remind me of the America that was stolen from the People after John Kennedy died. Where we did once trust our government.

The changes that came to America are seen in events of who got the film? How in the hell.....!?

I like this book and am glad to have it. I wish I could have gone to her book debut party, I would have enjoyed meeting her I imagine.

Jim

#9 Gayle Nix-Jackson

Gayle Nix-Jackson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:18 PM

How very, very kind of you Jim! 

I would like to meet you as well.  Maybe I will someday and thank you thank you thank you for your kind words about my book.  If we can just get everyone to remember why we study the JFK murder and get to the truth, we may can make a difference before we die and ensure a small part of JFK didn't die in vain.  He could still save our country with our help.

Thank you too Greg, sweet Adele, wonderful Mark and my dear, sweet friend Chris!  Each of you humble me and I am glad to call you friends!

Gayle

#10 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:45 PM

I send thanks.

Compliments to your courage and truth-telling.

"...ensure a small part of JFK didn't die in vain.  He could still save our country with our help."

Great hope in a few words.

We can make things better if....

Jim

#11 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:54 PM

You are very welcome, Gayle. 

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Gayle Nix Jackson, Nix Film, Book launch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com