16 replies to this topic

#1 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,069 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 19 March 2014 - 05:54 PM

I haven't yet created a category for site stats and developments. But this is the closest category I could find for this post for the time being.

We are on page number one on BING for the search term Assassination of JFK. We are almost at the top of the page. We are behind two

websites that have been around a little bit longer that we have: Wikipedia and the JFK Library! That's it! Nice.

We are ranking higher than the National Archives!

See us at the RED ARROW on the left side of the page below:

BingSearch.jpg

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#2 Christina Gill

Christina Gill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 06:13 PM

Nice! :)  Wikipedia better watch its back.

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -President John F.Kennedy

"A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people." -President John F. Kennedy

"Forgive your enemies but never forget their names." -President John F. Kennedy

JFK

#3 Stan Wilbourne

Stan Wilbourne

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 06:15 PM

dqsqoy.jpg

#4 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,069 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 19 March 2014 - 06:21 PM

Yahoo!!!

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#5 Stan Wilbourne

Stan Wilbourne

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 06:26 PM

Message to Google:

"You're next. Bitch."

vlcsnap-2013-09-30-18h33m55s112.png

• Bob Wilkerson likes this

#6 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,069 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 19 March 2014 - 06:44 PM

Maybe we should start calling it "Giggle" until then. That's what Bobby would do.

RFKennedy_JFKennedy_KMundt_May1957.jpg

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#7 Christina Gill

Christina Gill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 07:25 PM

Why did the song "Movin' on up" from the Jeffersons just pop in my head? lol

Bobby's so focused in that picture not sure what Jack's thinking there.

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -President John F.Kennedy

"A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people." -President John F. Kennedy

JFK

#8 Stan Wilbourne

Stan Wilbourne

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:57 AM

If anyone would like to help get this site to the top of Google for the term "assassination of jfk," please post comments on the blog and on this forum and interact.

If you have a Facebook account, "like" the hell out of it.  Leave comments.

If you're in to Twitter, tweet, re-tweet, and favorite.

Visit the YouTube videos and leave comments.  "Like" them, if you think they're worth it.

Add the site to your Google Plus Circles.  If you have a Gmail account, write to friends about the site and provide a link in the email.

Tell your friends and neighbors to do the same.

Your help is needed and appreciated.

"Attica!  Attica!"

• Bob Wilkerson likes this

#9 Stan Wilbourne

Stan Wilbourne

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:52 PM

And, today, we are NUMBER 1 on Bing for our chosen keyword term:

2vl6s0g.jpg

#10 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,069 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 20 March 2014 - 11:36 PM

Bada BING Bada BOOM !!!!! 

Fireworks1.gif

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#11 Christina Gill

Christina Gill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:40 AM

Wow! Go us! Lol

Take that Wikipedia

JFK

#12 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,069 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 21 March 2014 - 09:17 AM

Wow! Go us! Lol

Take that Wikipedia

You're right, Christina. Overtaking Wikipedia is HUGE because many people land on their site by default and, not knowing any better, buy the information found there as gospel truth.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#13 Christina Gill

Christina Gill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 11:53 AM

You're right, Christina. Overtaking Wikipedia is HUGE because many people land on their site by default and, not knowing any better, buy the information found there as gospel truth.

After I heard Len say they would allow an external link to Prouty.org on the Fletcher Prouty page that's what did me in with them. Couple that with the fact that anyone and I mean ANYONE can edit it. It's a sesspool (I was trying to find a dignified way of putting it lol)

JFK

#14 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,069 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 21 March 2014 - 01:17 PM

Christina, the image you have in your signature isn't showing up (at least not on my end). It's just a ? instead. I can easily fix that. Let me know.

• Christina Gill likes this

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#15 Christina Gill

Christina Gill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 02:27 PM

Christina, the image you have in your signature isn't showing up (at least not on my end). It's just a ? instead. I can easily fix that. Let me know.

I can see it when I'm on my laptop but I can't when I'm on my iphone. If you could fix it to where everyone could see it that would be great. Thank you for your help. I appreciate it.

JFK

#16 Bob Wilkerson

Bob Wilkerson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 02 April 2014 - 07:19 PM

If anyone would like to help get this site to the top of Google for the term "assassination of jfk," please post comments on the blog and on this forum and interact.

If you have a Facebook account, "like" the hell out of it.  Leave comments.

If you're in to Twitter, tweet, re-tweet, and favorite.

Visit the YouTube videos and leave comments.  "Like" them, if you think they're worth it.

Add the site to your Google Plus Circles.  If you have a Gmail account, write to friends about the site and provide a link in the email.

Tell your friends and neighbors to do the same.

Your help is needed and appreciated.

"Attica!  Attica!"

You got it, Stan!

Bob

Hony soit qui mal e pense.

#17 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,069 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 03 April 2014 - 10:52 AM

Thanks, Bob!

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com