25 replies to this topic

#1 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 11:47 AM

How many people know that there was a (possible) Nazi influenced German born employee of the Department of Defense acting as the chief historian for the Warren Commission? I first learned of the name Rudolph August Winnacker, Ph.D., quite accidentally. I happened upon an article by the late, Mae Brussell, titled: The Nazi connection to the John F. Kennedy Assassination. To my knowledge, she was the first to begin an inquiry into a possible Nazi connection to the assassination of JFK. She was a relentless "fascist hunter" and did extensive research on the subject. The following is from that article:

[...] Chairman Earl Warren said, "we consulted with the Defense Department, and they have offered to lend us one of their historians to do this job, and we think that it is quite essential to the work of the Commission."

Mr. Goldberg would assist from the Air Force.  Mr. Cokery was from the Army.

"Mr. Winnaker recommended them," Chief Counsel J. Lee Rankin offered. "We would work with them to try to anticipate all of the various historical aspects."

"Who's Who in the CIA" described "Mr. Winnaker" as having been born in Germany in 1904. His full name is Dr. Rudolph August Winnacker. He was an analyst for the OSS, historian in the War Department from 1945-1949, and then Chief of Historical Division of the Pentagon."

Was Winnaker the ilk of Willoughby? Or Reinhard Gehlen? When did he come here from Germany? Where is he now?

Mae later goes on to say:

Admission of an old card trick at the beginning set the tone for what was to follow. What was never supposed to come out was the use of Reinhard Gehlen agents surrounding Lee and Marina Oswald for the purposes of covering up the assassination conspiracy.

Two Lee Harvey Oswalds existed. One memorized the Marine manual by age 17, went directly into radar and electronic work. He trained at U-2 bases, learned the Russian language, got himself into and out of the Soviet Union, wrote clear and literate letters. He was met, upon arriving home, by Government agents, provided with occupations, fathered two children, owed no debts, traveled around a great deal, met with interesting oil geologists, defense department and intelligence agents. Their social circle included the "Cabots and Lodges" from Czarist Russia, Admirals and some fancy folks. The other Oswald was one developed by the Warren Commission to divert attention from the facts. Nobody ever saw the original "diary" that he couldn't have possibly written.

Every Gehlen witness and emigre associated with the CIA, Tolstoy Foundation, or Greek Orthodox Church was directed towards the most ridiculous questions. From all that garbage the Defense Department wrote the history.

Greg Burnham added to my information by researching additional sources. He reports that there is very thin biographical details available on Winnacker anywhere, including from the Office of the Secretary of Defense. Winnaker taught at the University of Michigan, where Warren Commission member Gerald Ford attended. However, it is difficult to determine if they interacted prior to their respective service on the Commission. Ford was a senior there in 1934. The timeframe in which Winnaker taught there has yet to be determined. However, Winnaker graduated Harvard in 1933 with a Ph.D., which leads me to speculate that his teaching career may have begun shortly thereafter.

#2 Stan Wilbourne

Stan Wilbourne

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 04:29 AM

Adele, this interests me a great deal.

My personal inkling (and that's all it is) is that this Nazi/Kennedy assassination thing is most signifcant.

Their social circle included the "Cabots and Lodges" from Czarist Russia, Admirals and some fancy folks.

Here is the entire text of the Winnaker bio, provided in your post link:

Rudolph A. Winnacker served as the first Historian for the Office of the Secretary of Defense and remained in that position for 24 years, establishing a firm foundation for the office and achieving a remarkable record of accomplishment.

Winnacker was exceptionally well qualified for the position. His academic background included a Harvard history Ph.D. and more than 10 years of teaching experience at the Universities of Michigan and Nebraska. During World War II he performed research work for the Office of Strategic Services. After an assignment as historian in the Office of the Secretary of War, he served on the faculty of the National War College and with the Army Historical Division.

As OSD Historian, Winnacker played a notably prominent role, particularly during the 1950s. In 1953 he was a staff member and advisor to the Rockefeller Committee whose report led to a major reorganization of the Department of Defense. Subsequently, at the express direction of Secretary Neil McElroy, Winnacker drafted DoD Directive 5100.1 that implemented the Department of Defense Reorganization Act of 1958. During these years he sometimes acted as a spokesman for the Secretary of Defense, holding press conferences on matters about which he could speak with authority.

In 1955, once again at the direction of the secretary, Winnacker coordinated and compiled work by military service historians to produce a detailed report entitled The Entry of the Soviet Union into the War Against Japan. The report received much public attention and laid to rest a long-existing controversy, particularly in Congress. Winnacker also had responsibility for important ongoing functions, including publication of the Annual Report of the Secretary of Defense, and the Annual Public Statements of the Secretary of Defense. Of special note was his persistent and successful collection of DoD and other documents and materials that formed the core of the current Historical Office Archives – a valuable research collection. Not the least of his multiple activities was his service for 20 years on the National Historical Publication and Records Commission as representative of the Secretary of Defense. In one of his final contributions, Winnacker oversaw the review for declassification and release of the Pentagon Papers on the Vietnam War.

All of these and many other activities were accomplished with the help of no more than two professional assistants and a secretary. For Winnacker it was a labor of love. He often expressed astonishment that he was being

Adele, do you feel Rivera bumped into you, that your meeting with him "just happened," or do you think you were selected with intent and purpose?  There is still a tremendous mystery behind what happened to you in your experience with Rivera, pre-assassination '63.  If we could solve that a bit, I think we could unlock a great deal of the mystery that lurks at the heart of the JFK assassination.

#3 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 02:01 PM

Hi, Stan.

I really don't know if it was an odd coincidence that I wanted to apply for the 5-year NIH fellowship and I was directed to the Nat. Inst. of Neurolog. Diseases and Bindness desk at the Convention Center where Rivera  was seated.   But after that he took the oppoprtunity to befriend me with intent and purpose and all the rest..   I lived in New Orleans and Oswald was due to be moving there, so Rivera could design a way to contact him via hynosis. with help of LSD, which makes people more suggestible. 

#4 Stan Wilbourne

Stan Wilbourne

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 11:32 PM

Adele, I don't think you would have made a very likely conspirator in the assassination of President Kennedy.

I wonder if you were "chosen" based on some evaluation you had been given before your encounter with Rivera.  I wonder if something was being introduced into the field of consciousness through you, if your mind was viewed as being particularly fertile by those intell witch doctors. I also wonder if there were more Rivera (or others) was "working" with during the same time period.

Rivera was uncanny in his predictions in the spring of '63, wasn't he?  I wonder if he ever thought of a career in Vegas with his great knack for predicting the future.

Rivera was involved with MKUltra, was he not?  Introduce the Nazi connection, and we're off to the races.

#5 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 03:32 AM

Here is the Oath of Allegiance of Rudolf August Winnacker who immigrated 1923: http://www.fold3.com...ument/23819026/ from Germany

Context includes Beer Hall Putsch, year after Mussolini's march to Rome and Montagu Norman's ascension to governor of Bank of England

The date of the Oath is 1929-05-06 The date of the Declaration of Intention is 1925-01-02

Upon completion of his Harvard studies he published The Bloc and the Delegation Des Gauches http://en.wikipedia....loc_des_gauches

I don't really get the Nazi affiliation as he came to CONUS in '23. Of greater note is his OSS service which with his Harvard affiliation places him with the core of original CIA which I stipulate is identical with the chief facilitators of the assassination of JFK.

Delighted to see you here, Adele. So busy with Eric Hoffer on the docks there's little time. Rivera http://www.spartacus...k/JFKrivera.htm

Helms destroyed the MKULTRA files '72 and is cited by Kinzer, The Brothers, page 135 as having first suggested the program April 4, 1953.

Michael Calder, JFK vs. CIA, names Helms as Director of Plans the chief facilitator in the assassination.

Mendoza using Adele to rattle Lee's cage.

If Patricia McMillan ("believing Marxist") could be "relied upon to write the articles we want" then the selection of Winnacker for the Warren Report indicates the highest reliability. An old OSS hand, a Harvard man, and. . .a German.

#6 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,069 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 21 March 2014 - 09:19 AM

Here is the Oath of Allegiance of Rudolf August Winnacker who immigrated 1923: http://www.fold3.com...ument/23819026/ from Germany

Context includes Beer Hall Putsch, year after Mussolini's march to Rome and Montagu Norman's ascension to governor of Bank of England

The date of the Oath is 1929-05-06 The date of the Declaration of Intention is 1925-01-02

Upon completion of his Harvard studies he published The Bloc and the Delegation Des Gauches http://en.wikipedia....loc_des_gauches

I don't really get the Nazi affiliation as he came to CONUS in '23. Of greater note is his OSS service which with his Harvard affiliation places him with the core of original CIA which I stipulate is identical with the chief facilitators of the assassination of JFK.

Delighted to see you here, Adele. So busy with Eric Hoffer on the docks there's little time. Rivera http://www.spartacus...k/JFKrivera.htm

Helms destroyed the MKULTRA files '72 and is cited by Kinzer, The Brothers, page 135 as having first suggested the program April 4, 1953.

Michael Calder, JFK vs. CIA, names Helms as Director of Plans the chief facilitator in the assassination.

Mendoza using Adele to rattle Lee's cage.

If Patricia McMillan ("believing Marxist") could be "relied upon to write the articles we want" then the selection of Winnacker for the Warren Report indicates the highest reliability. An old OSS hand, a Harvard man, and. . .a German.

Great job researching that, Phil. I'll check out more of what you wrote later today.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#7 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 03:33 PM

Oh, Phil, it is wonderful to see you here.

Question: Did you mean Rivera when you wrote "Mendoza" ? Who is Mendoza?

Also, I received a 'broken link' message when I clicked on the Rivera link. Can you repair it?

Cheers and all good wishes

Adele

#8 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 03:58 PM

THREE OF THE SEVEN MEMBERS OF THE WC WERE OPPOSED TO ITS CONCLUSIONS.  THEY WERE;

HALE BOGGS - REP.. FROM LA.

JOHN SHERMAN COOPER - SEN.  FROM KY.

RICHARD RUSSELL - SEN. FROM GA.

THE OTHER FOUR WERE:

EARLWARREN, ALLEN DULLES, JOHN MCCLOY, AND GERALD FORD.

WHEN. RUSSELL HAD BEEN PROMISED BY EARL WARREN THAT HIS WRITTEN

DISSENT WOULD BE PUBLISHED IN THEIR REPORT, AND IT WASN'T, RUSSELL WAS LIVID  WITH ANGER.

LYNDON JOHNSON HAD HAD TO TWIST RUSSELL'S ARM TO GET HIM TO AGREE TO BE  ON THE WC

(AS HIS EYES AND EARS).. I SUSPECT THAT RUDOLPH AUGUST  WINNACKER WAS TOLD TO

IGNORE WARREN'S REQUEST ON BEHALF OF SENATOR  RUSSELL.

ADELE  

#9 Bernice Moore

Bernice Moore

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 05:56 PM

Adele good to see you recovered, well and posting, take care...best b

See Jim Diugenio's review of Breach of Trust on his site....re information on this subject.......sorry I cannot paste the link or paste any info today.the Gremlin has apparently taken over for the day..sorry bout that.best b

#10 Bernice Moore

Bernice Moore

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 06:00 PM

ps Phil.......none of your links are working........thanks...b

#11 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,069 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 22 March 2014 - 06:59 PM

Oh, Phil, it is wonderful to see you here.

Question: Did you mean Rivera when you wrote "Mendoza" ? Who is Mendoza?

Also, I received a 'broken link' message when I clicked on the Rivera link. Can you repair it?

Cheers and all good wishes

Adele

Adele,

Here's the fixed link to Rivera.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#12 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:20 AM

Dame Adele Edison, Greg, Phil, Stan and all,

HOT STUFF.....many thanks.

Seems I have some reading in common with y'all. The Brothers/Kinser, A Terrible Mistake/Albarelli, The Family/Sanders and etc.

I discard some of the assisted writers about MKWhatever programs, they are obvious in obfuscation and cover-up.

Seems more is forth coming from not assisted sources and writers.

I send a howdy to all. And a thanks....

those danged Fascists show up in the damnedest places.

Mae had it nailed long ago.

Jim

#13 Bob Wilkerson

Bob Wilkerson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 02 April 2014 - 08:14 PM

This is another amazing topic I've never heard about concerning the murder of President Kennedy.  

Thank you, Adele!

Bob

Bob

Hony soit qui mal e pense.

#14 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 08:04 PM

Hi, Berneice!   So glad to see you here.   Apologies for taking so long to say hello.  Been busy with stuff that

needed attention.   Feels like good old times now that you are here.

Also, hello and thanks to Jim and Bob for their interest and notes addressed to me.  There is more to the

Nazi connection, and a s small part of it may be found in H.P. Alberelli's book, A SECRET ORDER,

Chapter 3, published by Trine Day, 2013.   Jose Rivera apparently worked with Nazi doctors (MDs), 

brought to US by US Army and CIA by Operation Paperclip, at military facilities and hospitals in

San Antonio, Texas, during the 1950s, befire he went to NIH in Bethesda, MD. 

#15 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 10:11 PM

Greg, And thank you for repairing that broken link.   I has not read that before from the Spartacus biographies,
and I noticed immediatrely that the educational and career history of Jose Rivera does not match that of
Jose Alberto Rivera whose military personnel file from the US Military Personnel Files housed in St. Louis,
Missouri.  I believe that the author of that biography - possibly John Simkin himself - did not have access
to that file at the time of the writing..

A full copy of the complete file may be found in the JFK Collection in th Douglas Horne Military File Box 18? or
16? (can't recall exactly) in the National Archives II at College Park Maryland, which houses the govenment files
on the John Kennedy assassination.

Attorney Dave Robertson wrote a summary of Jose Rivera's file and I posted it on Rich's forum JFKresearch.com  and on [another forum].   It was less than two pages long, so if anyone saved it, could you locate it?  I no longer have that computer of mine in whichg I saved it.

He has two birth places:  San Juan, Puerto Rico, and Lima, Peru.  AND several birth years, ranging from 1905 to 1912.  He kept gettig younger and younger on different documents.

As I recall, Rivera received a Bachelor of Scioence degree from St. John's University in Brooklyn, NY sometime before he entered the US Army in 1943, and became a US citizen.    He had specialized in bacteriology and    
worked as a technician in Army laboratories in the European Theater of War, returned to the US and into Fort Dedrick to work with Dr. Carl Lamanna, head of a Top Secret major division of Biochemical and Biological Warfare
Program of the US. In 1947 or 1948 he was sent to occupied Japan (he knew the Japanese language).

In the early 1950s he returned to the US and San Antonio, TX. Working with a Nazi physician on infections in terminally ill patients receiving high doses of X-ray radiation, he also managed to receive a Master's Degree from Trinity University in San Antonio in 1956.

This was his highest academic degree when I met him in 1963. However, people addressed him as

"Doctor" Rivera, and he did nothing to dissuade them. Most at NIH had the higher
degrees so it was a habit to use such terms.

However, there was another Jose Rivera at another Institute of NIH whose middle name
also began with an "A", a Jose Amadeo Rivera, and he had graduated with a Doctor of
Medicine Degree from a medical school. If Rivera ever claimed to have an MD degree
on a job application, he might have passed inspection. I was told in 1963 by Anthony
Dimaggio, a member of the faculty at Loyola University who knew Rivera when he worked
there from 1959 until 1961 or so, that Rivera had left there "under suspicious circumstances."
A local newspaper account of his employment gave a glowing report of his highly regarded
medical background, which may have been the result of his boastfulness,  and led to his dismissal..

Rivera's military file shows that he was admitted to the Georgetown Med School, but
flunked out after a year and a half by failing in his physiology course.

Rivera left the Nat. Inst. of Neurol. Dis.& Blindness in 1964(?) and received a Ph.D. degree

from Georgetown Univ. in Biology in 1970 ? or around that date.  He continued at NINDB

until 1973.  Someone at NIH told me he had had a nervous breakdown in 1964, but I have

no other information. 
/

#16 Bernice Moore

Bernice Moore

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:50 PM

Adele hopefully  this what you are searching for..?.b

July 11, 2008, 12:51 AM »
SUMMARY OF KNOWN FACTS REGARDING JOSE RIVERA
by Dave Robertson

Jose A.Rivera was a naturalized citizen, born in either Lima, Peru, or San Juan, Puerto Rico (both birth places given in U.S. government documents, as are several different birth dates, ranging from February 6, 1905-1911. He died in 1989.). He was in the US. Army, 1943-1957 and US. Army Reserves, until 1965, Military Service Number: 05 13 618; served in the European Theater of War, 1943-1946; was stationed at Fort Detrick, Maryland, US. Army Chemical Corps, had SECRET Clearance, worked under Dr. Carl Lamanna, bacteriologist, 1947-1948; Stationed in Japan and Korea, 1950-1954; Brooke Army Medical Center, Fort Sam Houston, San Antonio, Texas, 1954-1957; Loyola University, New Orleans, Louisiana, 1959-1961; Naval Biological Laboratory, University of California, Berkeley, CA, had TOP SECRET classification work under Dr. Carl Lamanna again, 1959-1961. National Institute of Neurological Disease and Blindness, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, Science Administrator, 1961-1973 (?) uncertain of exact retirement date here.

Adele Edisen first met him in April of 1963 while attending scientific meetings in Atlantic City, New Jersey (Federation of American Societies ofExperimental Biology -FASEB). She was a Postdoctoral Fellow of the National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Blindness-NIH at that time. Rivera was an administrator in the same Institute as a member of the Section on Training Grants and Awards. He had previously informed Dr. Sidney Harris, Chairman of the Department of Physiology, Louisiana State University School of Medicine, that Adele Edisen had been awarded the fellowship to work in the department.

*Birth dates: February 6, 1905-1912 (range).
*US. Army: 1943-1957; Army Reserve unti11965. Military Service Number: 0513 618.
*European Theater of War: 1943-1946.
*Stationed at Fort Detrick, Maryland, U.S. Army Chemical Corps, had SECRET Clearance, worked under Dr. Carl Lamanna, bacteriologist: 1947-1948.
*Stationed in Japan and Korea: 1950-1954. *Brooke Army Medical Center, Fort Sam Houston, San Antonio, Texas: 1954-1957.
*Loyola University, New Orleans, Louisiana: 1959-1961.
*Naval Biological Laboratory, University of California, Berkeley, California,
had TOP SECRET classification working under Dr. Carl Lamanna again: 1959-1961.
*National Institute of Neurological Disease and Blindness, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, Science Administrator: 1961-1973 (?) uncertain of exact retirement date here.
*Social Security Number 214-28-5673.

He was a naturalized citizen. Claimed two birth places -Lima, Peru, and San Juan, Puerto Rico. Graduated Lima High School in 1925. Graduated St. John's University Brooklyn, New York with B.S. degree in 1934.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 12:05 AM by aedisen

#17 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 08:11 PM

Bernice,

Yes, that is exactly it.   Thank you very much. 

I wrote a note to you and posted it last night, but it has disappeared...

Another post of mine on another subject also has gone....

I understand there was a connection problem online recently

and that may have been why.     

#18 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:04 PM

I just listened to a video of John Judge - Judge for Yourself, Part 2
and at 16 minutes into the tape, he speaks of OTTO WINNACKER, member
of Hitler's group of 26 Historioans and part of US Army's History
organization, who edited the Warren Commission Report on the
Kennedy Assassination.

The name given originally at beginning of this topic was
Rudolph August Winnacker. I had heard John use the name Otto
Winnacker years ago, but forgot it, and about the link to
Hiter's group of historians to record the history of the
Third Reich. Was Otto a nickname or are these two names of two
different people?

Question for further research....?

#19 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:10 PM

Here is the Wikipedia biography of Rudolph August Winnacker:

http://en.wikipedia....dolph_Winnacker

????

Here is the link to Mae Brussell's article:

http://www.maebrusse...JFK Assass.html

????

#20 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:33 AM

From Mae Brussell's article:

1960 Elections: Richard Nixon vs. John F. Kennedy

Before the election of 1960, a group within the Christian Right plotted to kill John Kennedy in Van Nuys, California while he was still a candidate. The group was a meld of anti-Castro Cubans, Minutemen and home-grown nazis. Some were sought by Jim Garrison, following his arrest of Clay Shaw, for testimony before the New Orleans grand jury. When Garrison forwarded extradition papers for Edgar Eugene Bradley, a member of the group, Governor Ronald Reagan refused to sign them.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dr. Rudolph August Winnacker, Warren Commission Report, Gehlen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com