Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:00 AM

USA Today

WANTED: The 'other' JFK Assassination Film

See the great interview with our own Gayle Nix Jackson at the above link.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#2 Gayle Nix-Jackson

Gayle Nix-Jackson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 14 June 2014 - 10:45 AM

Thanks Greg!

I hope we can find the film.  With help from people like you, Chris Scally, Bernice, Stan, and Adele...it could happen!

Regards,

Gayle

#3 Christina Gill

Christina Gill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 05:41 PM

I hope it turns up too Gayle. For your sake and for America to have the chance to see footage from other angles.

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -President John F.Kennedy

"A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people." -President John F. Kennedy

"Forgive your enemies but never forget their names." -President John F. Kennedy

JFK

#4 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 01:59 PM

About McDingbat and GSMack nee Dunkle and the other enemies of reality:

After a little time on the internet I for myself decided to ignore the ministers of disinformation and that worked for a while.

Then someone I am discussing the Coup and its' effects on our lives with inevitably refer to some trash put out by them or "one of them".

I refute the mis/disinformation with good information as I've cited before here abouts or from published works I have handy.

It feels to me like feeding the enemy if I were to participate "online" at those fonts of junk.

I am not talking about the places open to debate I defer from those just on principle,

No I mean the obvious fraudulent sites and we all know who and what and where those places are.

Not only do I think it would be a waste of my time and effort to play in the various internet catboxes,

but I refuse to cast pearls before the swine.

Another thing learned from experience.

I remember the words of my Pop: Never go where you are not wanted.

A self respect thing in both points.

And a respect thing for the good works of others too.

Not just at this site but you know what I mean I expect.

Jim

I've noticed the most damaging information to the LN(s)? position is soon disputed and refuted somehow by the same folks or aliases.

Too the refuting stuff always is equally full of beans as the magic-beans Lee was issued.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mack, Nix Film, Gayle Nix Jackson, USA Today

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com