4 replies to this topic

#1 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,060 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:40 AM

"People say I am ruthless. I am not ruthless. And if I find the man who is calling me ruthless, I shall destroy him."

--RFK

:lol: 

• Christina Gill, Eileenkt, Robertmync and 2 others like this

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#2 Christina Gill

Christina Gill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:25 PM

OMG that's brilliant! I love him! Thanks for sharing that Greg.

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -President John F.Kennedy

"A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people." -President John F. Kennedy

"Forgive your enemies but never forget their names." -President John F. Kennedy

JFK

#3 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,060 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 11 June 2014 - 07:32 AM

When my wife read that she said, "Wow, that is soooo you!"

I replied, "Which part?"

She said, "The ruthless part."

Go figure.

;) 

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#4 Christina Gill

Christina Gill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 05:35 PM

Lol

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -President John F.Kennedy

"A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people." -President John F. Kennedy

"Forgive your enemies but never forget their names." -President John F. Kennedy

JFK

#5 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 09:32 PM

Don't have the clip, but I like the clip of Bobby when booed by the crowd for not announcing he was running for President, he responded "boo" back and people can be heard laughing along with him.

Just a little different than either you're with us or with the terrorists. Polarization is not often productive though some servants of the deceptions played on the people of the world deserve to be castigated, isolated and eliminated from positions allowing such pontification of BS as truth. Think the tripartite pact allied punks GMack/Dunkle, McAdams and Holland just to name a few.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com