18 replies to this topic

#1 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,031 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 05 June 2014 - 03:08 PM

Note Healy reports having first observed and then having met an individual who resembled Sirhan, but who definitely was not Sirhan. Also note the Bureau's having twisted Healy's words in their handwritten note at the top, which states:

"Saw Sirhan before shooting."

Yet, the witness actually said the exact opposite, namely, that he saw Sirhan immediately AFTER the shooting and that he had never seen Sirhan on any previous occasion. Healy also said the person that he observed earlier and met while RFK was giving his speech definitely was NOT Sirhan, but resembled him.

It appears that having a report of a "Sirhan look-alike" out there was unacceptable.

Robert-Healey1.jpg

Robert-Healy2.jpg

• Robertboff, Ergestpn, MichealSi and 1 other like this

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#2 Michael Calder

Michael Calder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 11:51 AM

This is most likely Michael Wayne, the guy who followed RFK down through the kitchen on the way to give his speech and stopped the senator for an autograph. The PT 109 clip identifies him.

#3 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,031 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 07 June 2014 - 01:43 PM

Thanks Michael.

Question: Are you aware of any evidence that Sirhan traveled to San Diego on Monday, June 3rd, when Bobby visited the El Cortez Hotel in downtown San Diego?

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#4 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 02:51 AM

You can see the PT 109 pin:

post-1024-1218448144-1-1-1.jpg

Regarding the stalking (excluding the June 3 El Cortez Hotel in San Diego mentioned elsewhere) here is an overview from MaryFerrell:

Stalking RFK?

Such malfeasance on the part of the LAPD may be hard to believe. But the dismissive treatment of witnesses to Sirhan's accomplices is hard to refute, despite attempts to do so.

There were pre-assassination sightings of Sirhan in the company of a woman whose description matches the polka-dotted dress girl, and these sightings indicate that they were stalking Robert Kennedy.

On May 20, night manager Albert LaBeau of Robbie's Restaurant in Pomona encountered a man with a coat thrown over his arm - in the company of young woman. The pair were aggressively trying to gain access to a lunchroom where RFK would be - climbing over a stair railing in one of multiple attempts. LaBeau picked Sirhan's photo out of a set of 25 pictures of young dark-skinned males.

Ten days later, a campaign worker named Laverne Botting was approached by a young woman and two men, trying to get a copy of Robert Kennedy's schedule. Her story was corroborated by another volunteer, Ethel Crehan.

On June 1, three days before the primary, Dean Pack was hiking with his son in the Santa Ana mountains when they came upon a young man who resembed Sirhan, shooting a pistol in the company of a girl and another man. The three were quite hostile; Pack had a "funny sensation that it would be possible for them to put a bullet in your back."

Several witnesses saw a similar-looking girl, in a polka-dotted dress, in the Ambassador Hotel on the night of the primary. Irene Gizzi saw three people, matching the trio seen by others, and noted that they didn't seem to fit in with the exuberant crowd. As noted before, the girl and another man were seen in the pantry, rushing out of it, and leaving the hotel gleefully shouting "We shot him!"

~~~

Wayne was a useful distraction.  But was the PT 109 pin used in the manner of the Secret Service lapel pin?  To identify those who should be allowed access?  For Healy notes he was surprised the person had access as the door was guarded by two security personnel.

#5 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 08 June 2014 - 07:01 AM

Many readers are aware of my Doppelganger Gambit hypothesis and the manner in which it establishes the many uses of doubles in intelligence operations -- including but hardly limited to the American political assassinations of the 1960's.

I am all but convinced that the Doppelganger Gambit was a major component in the RFK conspiracy.

But as the philosopher Julius Marx often noted, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Let's not overlook the power of ethnic stereotyping then and now.  To wit: Sirhan ... Latino busboys ... all dem Spics look alike.

To unsophisticated American eyes in 1968, even Juan Romero might have been mistaken for Sirhan.

Also:  What better way to discredit the Doppelganger Gambit hypothesis than by encouraging unwarranted applications of it?

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#6 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:24 PM

Very thought provoking. A compliment. Encouraging one to re-examine much.

A requirement I feel, to examine anew and often everything. Particularly in these matters of direct alterations of America's body politic.

It reminds me of the concept of the briefer. As the presenter of data to POTUS can be of a particular view, so also for the presenters of data elsewhere.

Not a bad thing, just reinforce the idea to examine events again.

For myself I have no doubt of doubling of people in spook ops, sort of the ultimate identity theft seeking not your money but something else along with it.

It ain't just the patsy that can be doubled to make a presentation.

When we have a candidate being led to the patsy by odd fellows in odd circumstances and unexpected means prevailing,

I expect doubling in events of this nature.

I expect setups and manipulations as the post murder games of parts of LAPD and SUS had to be prepared ahead of time.

Like Dallas and 3 related murders by 2 LN'ers in 48 hours.

The witness documents themselves bear the fingerprints of spook manipulation.

Just like Dallas.

It isn't much clearer than that - is it?

Jim

#7 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 02:37 AM

Evan Freed saw a Sirhan lookalike and a second gunman firing; he viewed them as identical.

I am appending here Evan Freed's 1992 affidavit from Michael Calder's site  http://www.jfkcia.com/main/?p=55

I find the following of enormous import.  It is as Charles notes a favorite fugue. 

And gives the authorities every possibilty to say, "No, you're mistaken, you're confused; there was only one shooter, Le Patented Patsy."

Evan Freed Affidavit

1. I, Evan Phillip Freed, declare as follows:

I am an attorney at law, duly licensed to practice in this State.

During the Presidential Campaign of 1968, I was a full time college student at California State University, and was also working part-time as a photographer for Copley News Service and the Culver City Star News.  In that capacity, I was assigned to travel with and cover the Robert Kennedy Presidential campaign.

I traveled on Senator Kennedy’s plane, along with other members of the news media, through California and Oregon.  I spent time speaking to Senator Kennedy and his wife, and had no difficulty gaining excellent camera advantage to document the events taking place.

On the evening of the 1968 California primary, I was present at the Ambassador Hotel in a room directly adjacent to Senator Kennedy’s.  We had been awaiting election results.  Eventually the Senator and his staff left to go downstairs to the Embassy Room to deliver a victory speech.  I accompanied the Senator on the elevator, and entered an area of the Embassy Room set aside for press photographers.

During the Senator’s speech, a scuffle broke out where I was standing among several news photographers, and I was hit in the face with a large newsreel camera.  My camera was also broken in the scuffle, and I decided to go to a quiet area to attempt repairs.  I immediately went into the Embassy Room pantry area, arriving there about 5 minutes prior to the end of the Senator’s speech.

Nothing in the pantry area seemed unusual, however, I do recall the following.  Two men who looked very similar in appearance and clothing were moving about the pantry area.  One man was wearing lighter clothing than the other, and he was holding a drink glass in his hand.  The 2nd man was standing near the south wall of the pantry, directly across from a large metal serving table.  The men never stood together, however, they appeared to be looking at each other from time-to-time.  I did not pay particular attention to the 2nd man, although I do recall thinking that he was the other man’s brother.  I assumed that they were in the pantry to avoid the large crowd in the Embassy Room.

At one point, the man with the drink asked me how long the Senator’s speech would last, and I told him I did not know.  He also asked hotel kitchen employees in the pantry where he could get some ice for his drink, and they directed him to an ice machine next to the door leading into the Embassy Room.  The man with the drink was Sirhan Sirhan.

When the Senator entered the pantry, he was followed by a crowd of reporters and guests.  I was standing at the entrance to the pantry, and walked along the Senator’s right side until he paused near the metal serving table inside the pantry.  There appeared to be some confusion at that time with some persons telling the Senator to go back up the freight elevator, and others telling him to go into an adjacent room (I believe the California Room) where the press were waiting.  I assumed he would go to meet the press, and I took a few steps in front of him.  I was facing the Senator’s right side at that time, about 4 feet away.  It was at this time that shooting began.

I saw the 2nd man (wearing the darker clothing) who had been in the pantry with Sirhan during the speech pointing a gun in an upward angle at the Senator.  Based on the sound I heard, I believe the first shot came from this man’s gun.  In the background, about 6-8 feet from me, I could see Sirhan firing a revolver held in his right hand in the direction of the Senator.  People in the crowd were screaming and grabbing Sirhan, and I remember they were holding his arm as he was shooting.  I cannot say how many shots were fired by Sirhan or by the second gunman.

As the crowd rushed towards Sirhan, they passed by the 2nd gunman.  He was backing away, towards the east end of the pantry.  I was shoved by the surge of the crowd back against the south wall of the pantry, where I was alone next to another door that exited into the Embassy Room.

At that time, I observed the 2nd gunman running in my direction.  He was not holding a gun at that time.  Another man was running behind him in the same direction yelling at me, “Stop that guy, stop him.”  There was no one else other than the 2nd gunman that he could have been yelling at.  This took place just as I was opening the door to the Embassy Room to get some help.

As the 2nd gunman came to the door, the man pursuing him yelled to me again, “Get him, get it!”  As the 2nd gunman passed through the door, the man pursuing him tried to grab him but failed.  Both men ran into the Embassy Room.  The 2nd gunman ran directly out the east doors of the Embassy Room.  The man running after him almost fell as he came through the pantry doors, and he continued running in the same direction as the second gunman.  I never saw either of these men again.

I went back into the pantry, and soon realized I could be of little help.  I tried preventing people from entering the room, and hotel staff soon took over that task.  I then went back upstairs to the Senator’s room, speaking briefly with Milton Berle, one of the few people who had stayed behind when the Senator had gone downstairs.

I place a couple of phone calls from the room to my family to advise them that I was not injured in the shooting.  I assumed they had been watching the events on live television.  I then returned to the pantry, where I gave my name, address and phone number to an LAPD officer who had arrived at the scene.  I then left the Ambassador Hotel, eventually going home.

It was not until several weeks later that I was contacted by LAPD to give a statement.  My recollection is that over a month went by until I was asked to come to Parker Center to speak to detectives investigating the case.  I met with several LAPD detectives, and told them what I have stated above.  They asked me to look through photographs taken in the Embassy Room the night of the shooting, and to point myself out.  After doing this, I was asked whether or not the man pursuing the 2nd gunman could have been yelling, “Get an ambulance” or “Get a doctor.”  I told them that was not correct, but they insisted I had been incorrect in what I heard.  Although I have a description of the man who pursued the 2nd gunman, I was never asked to look for him in photos, or otherwise produce a drawing of him.  I made it very clear that the 2nd gunman look very much like Sirhan, except that his clothing was darker in color and coordinated.

At the end of my interview, the detectives asked me to send them all my photographs I had taken of the Senator.  They said they wanted to try to locate Sirhan in the crowds.  They promised to return the negatives to me, however, they never did, insisting they had been mixed up with all the others.

I was eventually contacted by the FBI, who interviewed me at my home.  They asked me specific questions, mainly about Sirhan.  They seemed to be avoiding asking me questions about the 2nd gunman, although I told them the same things I have stated above.

Other than a news crew sent to my home by Baxter Ward (Channel 9 News) several years later, I have never spoken to the press about these events.  I have never desired publicity in this matter, and I have no opinion as to who fired the shot or shots that killed Senator Kennedy.  My purpose in making these statements now is to help insure that a fair investigation is conducted in this case.

I declare under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct.  Executed this 13th day of May, 1992, at Los Angeles, California.

EVAN PHILLIP FREED

#8 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:48 AM

The ultimate goal of the Doppelganger Gambit is to turn all of us into impotent twins cleaved by doubt where none should exist.

Yet the value of the willingness to be, for a time, of two -- or more -- minds on an unsettled issue cannot be overstated.

And of course a great many questions are best left unresolved, thank God -- or not.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#9 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:52 AM

Consider the implications of this thread,

As Greg noted it seems the existence of another "Sirhan" look-a-like out there was unacceptable to be admitted into the documentation.

As Charles observed the doubles seem to be many in the events that stole many people's last hope for change from inside the game.

Phil makes it clear there were doubles and even one of them was pursued by civilian parties in the immediate aftermath of the murder,

further that this line of evidence was ignored and disregarded.

By my count we now have two people reporting the look-a-like "Sirhan" and in both instances the report was discounted.

Now I gotta say that Mr. Pepper should be able to use all this and more to secure a real trial for Sirhan.

To OPEN THE DAMN FILES!!!

By that deed I would regain a hint of the hope for change from inside the game that I lost that night.

I doubt Justice now in all events but a real trial could help.

Jim

I get tired of people thinking the Sirhan Fable is the end of the history.

#10 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 02:37 PM

T. S. Eliot in 1920 wove wilderness of mirrors into Gerontion

Following the phrase with

What will the spider do,        
Suspend its operations, will the weevil
Delay?

Alberto Gutierrez writes: "Angleton is credited with coining the term "Wilderness of Mirrors " meaning the confusion of the world of intelligence and espionage. He wrote that the "Wilderness of Mirrors "consists of the myriad stratagems, deceptions and all the other devices of disinformation that the Soviet Union and its coordinated intelligence services used to confuse and split the West, producing an ever-fluid landscape where fact and illusion merge.

http://wais.stanford...amesatleton.htm

So Gutierrez misattributes the phrase: Eliot, not Angleton "coined" it.

Frost alluded:

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Ralph Leon Yates stopped his refrigeration truck

to pick up a man with curtain rods

headed for the Depository

talking of assassination

and the president

shocking

Sirhan's double name apt

as he

on one side of the universe firing

his Other

on the other

Enter the helpful AID/LAPDog of CIA Hernandez:

No, Sandy, you dint see no woman in no polkadot dress

The question remains, my friends,

shall we believe our lying eyes or their honeyed lies

If there is confusion, it is because they put it there to paralyze

Consider Holmes to Watson in The Adventure of the Three Garridebs:

“I was wondering, Watson, what on earth could be the object of this man in telling us such a rigmarole of lies. I nearly asked him so — for there are times when a brutal frontal attack is the best policy — but I judged it better to let him think he had fooled us. Here is a man with an English coat frayed at the elbow and trousers bagged at the knee with a year’s wear, and yet by this document and by his own account he is a provincial American lately landed in London. There have been no advertisements in the agony columns. You know that I miss nothing there. They are my favourite covert for putting up a bird, and I would never have overlooked such a cock pheasant as that. I never knew a Dr. Lysander Starr, of Topeka. Touch him where you would he was false. I think the fellow is really an American, but he has worn his accent smooth with years of London. What is his game, then, and what motive lies behind this preposterous search for Garridebs? It’s worth our attention, for, granting that the man is a rascal, he is certainly a complex and ingenious one. We must now find out if our other correspondent is a fraud also. Just ring him up, Watson.”

http://ebooks.adelai...a/chapter6.html

Parker shows a two-decade precursor to the hypnotized patsy, the April 9, 1948, assassination of Jorge Eliécer Gaitán in Bogotá while John Foster Dulles addressed a pan-American conference in that city.

CIA is one-year old.  Of course, CIA is merely a suit in a closet in a mansion of many rooms.

Who Killed JFK is more suited to Abbott and Costello.

What made JFK so unacceptable to the business model?

Perhaps because he would not be hypnotized into obeying the parameters of the illusion.

listen: there's a hell
of a good universe next door; let's go

E. E. Cummings

#11 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,031 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:10 PM

“It was important to keep moving. Certain struggles continued. Others had to be brought to a close. The wisdom was in deciding which.” 

― Robert Ludlum, The Gemini Contenders

[And therein lay the rub.]

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#12 Kathleen Collins

Kathleen Collins

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • LocationTampa Bay Area, FL

Posted 04 December 2014 - 01:32 AM

Sirhan Sirhan was a Rosicrucian and he was an Arab, I believe and he killed Bobby because of his policy on Israel supposedly.  The woman who made the Oxnard call was probably also a Rosicrucian.  They used radionics, electrical devices to cast their spell.  The woman who called that day was using the phone as her device that Kennedy would be killed at 12:10.  She was saying incantations and was not upset.  The murder happened 20 minutes later.  The manager called the FBI.  Researcher Greg Parker hit on this Rosicrucian mystery.

Kathy C

"And if we cannot end now our differences, at least we can help make the world safe for diversity. For, in the final analysis, our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this small planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's futures. And we are all mortal." -- JFK

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard..." -- JFK

Kathleen Collins

#13 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 03:04 AM

"Sirhan Sirhan was a Rosicrucian and he was an Arab, I believe and he killed Bobby because of his policy on Israel supposedly."

Thomas Noguchi demonstrated Robert F. Kennedy was killed by a shot from behind, point-blank--a position never occupied by Sirhan.

Sirhan did not kill Bobby.

• Larry Trotter likes this

#14 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 07:25 AM

Sirhan Sirhan was a Rosicrucian and he was an Arab, I believe and he killed Bobby because of his policy on Israel supposedly.  

And ...

I believe in love, Alfie,  

Without true love we'd make it up, Alfie,

We'd love a hand, we'd love a pup, or supper,

Alfie ... 

Today's music bonus:  The "real" Alfie, as performed in the film by its composer, the immortal Sonny Rollins.  THIS is what it's all about.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#15 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 07:31 AM

P.S. -- The original pressing, on the Impulse! label, has Michael Caine's head shaded in red.

(I mention in passing that countless Homo sapiens sapiens today consider individuals of African descent -- including Sonny Rollins -- to be sub-human.)

And while I'm hijacking this thread, here is Rollins at his most conversational, playing with the cadence and structure of emotional speech.  Lead alto by the great Phil Woods.  Piano solo by Roger Kellaway.  Arrangement by Oliver Nelson.

At the pinnacle of artistic expression within the jazz context.

Pure genius.

As good as it gets.

"He's Younger than You Are" ...

That's why.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#16 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,031 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 04 December 2014 - 08:14 AM

Sirhan Sirhan was a Rosicrucian and he was an Arab, I believe and he killed Bobby because of his policy on Israel supposedly. 

I spoke extensively with Thomas Noguchi about the autopsy he performed on RFK. He assured me that whoever shot RFK was standing behind him. Noguchi was absolutely unequivocal about it. To him it was no

mystery at all. Neither should it be for any of us. Sirhan did not shoot Bobby Kennedy. And it is we who have collectively allowed those who conspired to do the deed escape to fight another day.

• Larry Trotter likes this

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#17 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 07:27 PM

To give Burt Bacharach his due ...

Is it any wonder?

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#18 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 04:17 AM

I have the Turner & Christian, Klaber & Melanson, Shane O'Sullivan--in these, Noguchi provides clarity.

In an Albuquerque bookstore in '97 I picked up the '95 Moldea and found him making things up which Sirhan never said--

--Sirhan's brother was always present when Moldea was doing his "research".

Sirhan was hypnoprogrammed--and an antecedent is the Gaitan assassination in Bogota in '48--twenty years prior.

The year Truman allowed the agency to do covert operations maintaining plausible denial for the U.S. president.

#19 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 07:16 AM

THAT is what it's all about.

autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: RFK assassination, Sirhan look-alike

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com