British report on possible CIA involvement in RFK Assassination

#2 Christina Gill

Christina Gill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:21 PM

Adding that to my list of things to do tonight. I'm surprised they aired it but then again it's BBC and not an American network.

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -President John F.Kennedy

"A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people." -President John F. Kennedy

"Forgive your enemies but never forget their names." -President John F. Kennedy

JFK

#3 Ashley Wood

Ashley Wood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 03:35 AM

While i applaud Shane O'Sullivan's efforts in this case, this was a really big mistake to make and one he should not have made. The chances of a follow-up by the BBC must be zero in light of the fact that Shane was wrong on this and the naysayers have a big stick to beat him with.

That is a shame because his film is good and is book is excellent.

#4 Michael Calder

Michael Calder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 12:58 PM

I'm not so sure he got it wrong. The "David Morales" in his film is associating with one of the suspects in another part of Shane's film. Also, the children of the suspects did not say yay or nay as to these individuals being relations.

#5 Michael Calder

Michael Calder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 03:08 PM

Shane gave me a heads up on this when it came out. Not only did it create a sensation in Great Britain but in all of Europe. I wanted to see if it was being covered in the U.S. and through the internet I checked all the television news stations including the cable news stations. Nothing. I then checked the print media, LA Times, NYT, etc. Nothing. Even the free weekly papers that are sometimes daring in their reporting failed to cover the new information being reported by the BBC. I contacted a reporter with the LA Times and she emailed me back she was aware of Shane and his allegations but... This was when I realized the media is controlled. The intelligence community has their hands in all media operations big and small. They can censor anything. I dropped a letter off for the publisher of the LA Weekly stating this was the murder of an American Senator and took place in Los Angeles and certainly would be of local interest. No response and no coverage. So much for freedom of speech.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com