33 replies to this topic

#21 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,016 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 21 March 2014 - 09:26 AM

Outstanding, Barry. Welcome to the forum. It is great that you joined us.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#22 Mark Dancer

Mark Dancer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 03:44 PM

I applaud this venture Greg and totally agree with the "Mission Statement" and the aims of the forum. Looking forward to learning a lot more. I have been studying on the site over the last two days, i'm very impressed with the attention to detail and was totally engrossed by Doug Horne's article regarding the The two NPIC Zapruder film events and the information from Dino Brugioni interviews. All new to me.

Perhaps a similar thing happened to the Orville Nix film, any ideas from any one else on here on what happened to that original film ?

All the very best to you and all on here seeking the truth !

• Gayle Nix-Jackson likes this

#23 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,016 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 21 March 2014 - 03:50 PM

I applaud this venture Greg and totally agree with the "Mission Statement" and the aims of the forum. Looking forward to learning a lot more. I have been studying on the site over the last two days, i'm very impressed with the attention to detail and was totally engrossed by Doug Horne's article regarding the The two NPIC Zapruder film events and the information from Dino Brugioni interviews. All new to me.

Perhaps a similar thing happened to the Orville Nix film, any ideas from any one else on here on what happened to that original film ?

All the very best to you and all on here seeking the truth !

Welcome to the forum, Mark. Glad you could join us. Gayle Nix-Jackson (Orville Nix's granddaughter) is a member here. I invited her to join us after having spoken at length with her on the phone. She has written a new book soon to be released that details what she knows about her grandfather's film, what happened to it, and what she is still seeking to know about it. We will be adding a button here so members can purchase a copy. Len Osanic has agreed with my suggestion to have her on Black Op Radio to promote her book soon.

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#24 Stan Wilbourne

Stan Wilbourne

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 03:52 PM

Barry, thanks for sharing your video.  "It's never too late for the truth."  I gave it a big thumbs up. 

#25 Gayle Nix-Jackson

Gayle Nix-Jackson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 21 March 2014 - 04:58 PM

Thanks so much Greg and so glad you found this site Mark!  Mark has been a friend for awhile Greg and he's kindly on the bandwagon to find the Nix film!

I so appreciate the support and thanks again Greg for all you do here, for me and for the truth!

Gayle

#26 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,016 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 21 March 2014 - 05:08 PM

Thanks so much Greg and so glad you found this site Mark!  Mark has been a friend for awhile Greg and he's kindly on the bandwagon to find the Nix film!

I so appreciate the support and thanks again Greg for all you do here, for me and for the truth!

Gayle

Nice. It's good to occasionally stumble into friends in search of the truth by "accident" -- When that happens, it feels like the Universe is supporting you!

• Mark Dancer likes this

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#27 Mark Dancer

Mark Dancer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 02:20 AM

Hi Greg, that's a great idea to have Gayle on Black ops Radio with Len Osanic !  I already know Gayle and have pre-ordered a copy of her book which I am eagerly awaiting as soon as it is published. I'm very pleased you have invited her to join this site.

All of you have my 100% support and thanks for the welcome !

#28 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,016 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 22 March 2014 - 11:02 AM

Thanks Mark. This is the very, very early stage and I already can feel the buzz. Gaining traction will follow...

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#29 Bob Wilkerson

Bob Wilkerson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:16 PM

Barry

One of my many American heroes is JFK.  Two of my many British heroes are Horatio Nelson, Vice Admiral of the White, Hero of the Nile and Trafalgar (among others), and Wing Commander Douglas Bader, RAF, Hero of the Battle of Britain.  I'm very glad to welcome you here to continue the fight for truth.

Bob

Bob

Hony soit qui mal e pense.

#30 Bernice Moore

Bernice Moore

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:00 PM

Hello Barry good to see you here, Very well said especially, keeping in mind the outcome of Oct 1962.....thank you for sharing your work...and carry on..take care..b

#31 Barry Keane

Barry Keane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationLondon UK

Posted 28 March 2014 - 06:29 PM

Thank you Bernice and Bob.

John F Kennedy although not a perfect human being, was in my opinion a great man. I believe this because when his leadership was tested he passed with flying colours. His handling of the greatest danger to mankind ensured his place in history as a man of vision. Despite the enormous pressure he was under during the Cuban Missile Crisis, he resisted the forces which wanted to unleash the most terrible catastrophe on the world. It is unthinkable to us now that this danger nearly occurred, but it did and we must never forget that John Kennedy passed that test. We all owe him an enormous debt, in fact our very lives, I for one will always remember.

#32 Bernice Moore

Bernice Moore

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:01 AM

Good to see you here Barry, thank you for your links, and extremely well said IMO...take care...b

#33 Eugene Mcdonnell

Eugene Mcdonnell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 06:03 PM

Hi Greg,

New member here and I applaud the mission statement. The assassination of Kennedy and it's ramifications are too important to be consigned to the dustbin. With sites such as these, hopefully someday the full truth will be exposed and oswald's name can be finally cleared.

#34 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,016 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 20 December 2016 - 06:17 PM

Welcome to the forum, Eugene, and thanks for the words of encouragement.

Greg Burnham
Admin

Forum:

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Greg Burnham, Mission Statement, Rules of Engagement, Flame free zone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com