• 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 21 May 2014 - 09:42 AM

kennedy-19-robert-and-john-0110-lg.jpg

• Christina Gill and Larry Trotter like this

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#2 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 30 September 2014 - 08:15 PM

I was 13 years old at the time of Cuban Missile Crises in 1962. Old enough to realize we tottered on the very brink of nuclear annihilation. The fear was palpable, a sickening knot in my stomach. I lived in a suburb of Baltimore, Maryland, a mere 40 miles from Washington and I knew D.C. would be the prime target and 40 miles was way too close. I don't think it's being over dramatic to believe that we all may owe our existence today to the efforts of the Kennedy brothers that peacefully resolved the crisis. I didn't know back then that there were sociopaths such as Curtis LeMay who were foaming at the mouth to escalate the confrontation. I'm personally thankful that JFK's steady hands held the helm.

• Christina Gill and Larry Trotter like this

#3 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 30 September 2014 - 09:09 PM

Amen Chuck and welcome to the forum!

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#4 Brian Kelshaw

Brian Kelshaw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • LocationWolverhampton, UK.

Posted 01 October 2014 - 02:28 AM

Well said Chuck. JFK undoubtedly saved our lives (I'm 54). It is beyond belief that the likes of LeMay actually wanted to sacrifice hundreds of millions of lives to "win". Doug Horne presents evidence in the magnificent "Inside the ARRB" of his disobedience in re-routing to Washington to be present at the most inept autopsy in modern history. Paul O'Connor has gone on record saying he was present, he recognised him from photos etc, he was even smoking his trademark cigars. Yet there's probably a memorial to the imbecile somewhere in the US!

#5 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 05:28 AM

Terrified at age 9.

Positive came of it aside from survival,

I learned there were other ways than war/invasion/domination to end problems.

And that peace in proper times was possible.

And the Russians didn't want to kill me any more than I wanted to kill them.

All that McCarthy/Hoover/Nixon crap was full of it.

So I changed my view all at age 9.

Seeing piles of rations and barrels of water at school was no good for kids,

Burt the Turtle for a comeback and duck and er you know the drill,

little wonder the children were frightened.

And enabled to think after.

All because Nikita and Jack found a way to stop the jerks behind their backs.

Jim

• Christina Gill and Chuck Barlow like this

#6 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 01 October 2014 - 05:44 AM

Thanks for the welcome Greg. Thanks also for creating such a polished website and forum.

Brian .... yeah, there has to be a Curtis LeMay high school somewhere. I can picture that asshole gloating and flicking his cigar ashes on JFK's corpse.  He's the poster boy of the ilk who pull the strings on our puppet president. 

#7 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 01 October 2014 - 06:23 AM

Hello Jim. I'm convinced the course of history of the last 50 years would have been entirely different had the assassination not taken place. We've lurched from crisis to crisis in the quest for perpetual war and conflict. The sick part is that it's all part of the planned agenda of the military/industrial complex, carried out by their CIA henchmen. 

#8 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 03 October 2014 - 05:11 AM

Well said Chuck. JFK undoubtedly saved our lives (I'm 54). It is beyond belief that the likes of LeMay actually wanted to sacrifice hundreds of millions of lives to "win". Doug Horne presents evidence in the magnificent "Inside the ARRB" of his disobedience in re-routing to Washington to be present at the most inept autopsy in modern history. Paul O'Connor has gone on record saying he was present, he recognised him from photos etc, he was even smoking his trademark cigars. Yet there's probably a memorial to the imbecile somewhere in the US!

On your recommendation, I read Doug Horne's 3 part essay and it's a goldmine of information. I'll have to put his books on my wish list. This whole forum is a goldmine of information that has my head spinning.

#9 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 05:57 PM

Agreed mostly.

Given that the CIA and military-industrial-intelligence-complex absolutely participated in many conspiracies to include the murder of the 35th POTUS.

But those assets served the overseers.

As per Prouty (secret team) and Evica (sponsors) the movers are nameless, stateless as well as unhealthy of heart.

Other entities and apparatus serve the will of the Cabal as Churchill called "them".

The DOD and CIA included in part.

It doesn't require much imagination to conjure the image of Curt Le May gloating at the so called autopsy of Jack Kennedy.

In spite of the fact developed by John Judge that the SAC bombers riding shotgun at failsafe on Nov. 22, 1963

had NO codebooks aboard and only on that and one other day to the knowledge of the DOD people willing to speak.

Or that the 'football' was left behind in Dallas for a while.

Accidental oversight? Not on my life for a second.

Command Authorty does not operate in that manner but under altered circumstances.

Altered by the will of whom? becomes the question.

Sit room and boy George Bundy has his part to play as did McNamara.

The manufactured perceptions were prepared in advance.

The perceptions and attending deceptions serve more agenda than that of Allen Dulles and Max Taylor and Henry Cabot Lodge Jr.

The cold war was secured for the next 30 years.

The clients of Allen Dulles point me in the direction of Banksters and International Arms and Drug interests as part of the conspiracy,

more than the CIA and the DOD in and of themselves.

They are the hand servants wet nurses to the massas.

Speculation in part.

FWIW

Jim 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com