#1 Larry Trotter

Larry Trotter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 14 May 2014 - 04:28 PM

I recently found a Youtube video known as "JFK assassination witness tells his story". The very good presentation is filmed/taped just inside the Dealey Plaza picket fence area next to the grassy knoll. The gentleman does not, IMO, appear to be a professional speaker, and appears to believe the version of events as presented. However, I have to strongly disagree with his statement about one of the shooters. He produces a photograph of a young James Files with another, and taller, gentleman wearing sunglasses, and identifies the taller gentleman as Charles Voyd Harrelson, and "Hitman". For one thing, on another site, the gentleman pictured with James Files is reportedly Gary Marlowe, and along with the same photograph, is at least one more photograph of the gentleman without sunglasses, and he is not Charles V Harrelson. I don't know where CVH was on 11/22/63, but he said in at least one interview that at 12:30pm on 11/22/63, he was in Houston, TX having lunch with a friend. Now, as a High School student, I had already had lunch at 12:30pm on 11/22/63 and was attending class, but I too was in Houston, TX. Admittedly, I don't recall seeing CVH in Houston that day, nor have I seen anyone who I now believe to be him pictured/filmed/taped in or near DP at or near the time of the assassination. I make no claim that this is an area of "expertise" for me, but I have studied it for awhile now. As I recall, I began my study of the CVH issue after viewing an early, possibly first, broadcast of TMWKK episode dealing with the so called "Tramps" arrested in the RR area and paraded through Dealey Plaza after the assassination. That said, the taller "Tramp" does somewhat resemble an older than the then 25 year old CVH, but looks more like a then somewhat older John Gedney. As I stated, in what I consider a very good presentation by the gentleman that he believes to be true, I am in disagreement regarding the CVH issue as presented. As for JF and GM, I am open minded and have no firm opinion.

Larry

Student of Assassination Research

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com