#1 Christina Gill

Christina Gill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 10:26 PM

I got these from COPA's YouTube Channel

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -President John F.Kennedy

"A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people." -President John F. Kennedy

"Forgive your enemies but never forget their names." -President John F. Kennedy

JFK

#2 Christina Gill

Christina Gill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 10:28 PM

Part 2:

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -President John F.Kennedy

"A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people." -President John F. Kennedy

JFK

#3 Adele Edisen

Adele Edisen

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 07:29 AM

"They didn't even put up a Defense,",Pepper said at the end of the top video.  Sirhan had no legal help at all.

• Christina Gill likes this

#4 Christina Gill

Christina Gill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 04:28 PM

I know it's a different set of circumstances but it reminds me of Lee Harvey Oswald at that news conference begging for legal assistance in Dallas after he was arrested.

It's heart breaking watching an innocent person being set up before your very eyes.

JFK

#5 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 01:57 AM

Ms. Gill,

Thanks a lot for the Dr. Pepper video interviews.

No defense indeed. To recount briefly, the defense of Mr. Sirhan was aborted by compromising his lead attorney on criminal charges dropped if he "played ball".

No defense allowed, nor could it ever be allowed.

Dr. Thomas Noguchi (sp?) presents no possible way the next Fable was Truth, but Sirhan's "representation" stipulated to the autopsy.

He also admitted to the court in the presence of the jury that Sirhan committed the murder..... as reported by Turner/Christian BEFORE the autopsy was given to the court.

That is akin to buying off the referees and pulling all the defensive line out of a super bowl game.

Corrupted Justice is evil and dangerous to us all.

LAPD chose to insert its own neck into the noose. Lying and running a covert op in the guise of "Special Unit Senator". SUS was nothing but a cover op from start to finish.

The dirty PIGS had t be protected even the Rampart Division now known to be in reality to be corrupted LONG ago.

I am not smearing the honest peace officers that work or worked for LAPD, but I know how corrupted "law and order" was used in the 60s and up to this date with Fusion Centers and etc.

riding rough shod over MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS/GUARANTEES and yours too. Murder and "lie-stifying" are just part of the game to PIGS..

Militarized police result of CIA training of "police officers",

those are PIGS in a sh*t wallow just like down on the farm

(not the commercial operations but the family farm with a few pigs for the $$$ and to butcher and eat).

The string of assassinations in effect laid out the plans. established the pattern of deception more effectively than in Dallas.

What they could do with evidence and court methodology. How gullible WeThePeople ARE.

The Prosecutors love the win record and care not at all for Justice

instead seeking more power and another step of advancement in the game of In-Justice.

The corruption runs deepest in the intersection of power and control apparatus.

But the Enemy is serving the other people than WeThePeople

and that can never be Justice, not on my watch.

Jim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com