11 replies to this topic

#1 Christina Gill

Christina Gill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 12:27 AM

This is from an old episode of Unsloved Mysteries. It tells the story of a man/photographer named Scott Enyart. In a nutshell he was at the Ambassador Hotel the night Bobby was killed and claims to have shot three roles of film that night. However all of his film was confiscated and the authorities claim he only shot one role of film. I'll let the video do the rest of the talking.

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -President John F.Kennedy

"A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people." -President John F. Kennedy

"Forgive your enemies but never forget their names." -President John F. Kennedy

JFK

#2 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 11 May 2014 - 03:31 PM

In that "freeze frame" for the video, RFK profile looks just like JFK.

Attached File  RFK_JFK.png   274.26KB   0 downloads

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#3 Christina Gill

Christina Gill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 10:26 PM

Wow it does! :)

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic. Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -President John F.Kennedy

"A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people." -President John F. Kennedy

JFK

#4 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 11:19 PM

Ms. Gill,

thanks

I had forgotten about that show.

More from Mr. Enyart in BOR interview: the witness speaks.

http://blackopradio.com/favorite.html

near the bottom of the page.

FWIW

#5 Christina Gill

Christina Gill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 11:59 PM

You're welcome Jim!

And thank you for the link to the BOR show. Didn't realize Len had him on.

Side note: Unsolved Mysteries was a great show. Kudos to them for having the courage to tell this story.

JFK

#6 Guest_Roger DeLaria_*

Guest_Roger DeLaria_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 May 2014 - 03:45 PM

Thanks for the video Christina, I remember Unsolved Mysteries from years ago.

I'm not surprised the LA authorities don't believe that photo shows Scott Enyart with his camera in the pantry. To admit otherwise would be throwing themselves under the bus.

Its so obvious what they pulled, it justs makes me really mad.

#7 Christina Gill

Christina Gill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 01:03 AM

I share your anger Roger. What enrages me is when that cop or whatever he is is so dismissive of the evidence. The facts clearly are against him so he has to find a way to discredit it.

JFK

#8 Guest_Hollywood Mark_*

Guest_Hollywood Mark_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 June 2014 - 03:37 AM

http://roehampton.op... Submission.pdf

Last year the phD by Shane O'Sullivan - page forty - he writes that Scott was not in the pantry and the videotape he unearthed proves it. So he lied and extracted quite a bit of money from LA. His dad was a big lawyer as I recall. 

#9 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 09 June 2014 - 10:03 AM

ATTENTION:

Welcome to the Forum, Mark. Or is that Hollywood?

In any event, you must use your real name to register for membership or it will be deleted. Frankly, I find anyone who hides behind anonymity to be suspect. For all I know you were standing behind the Senator.

Once you have acknowledged that you have read this message I will delete your account. Then you may re-register using your real, first and last name as is required in the Forum Policy Statement, which you apparently did not read.

Failure to respond to this message by the end of the day will result in your IP address being banned from the forum.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#10 Michael Calder

Michael Calder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:36 PM

Thank you Christina. That was wonderful.  Behind the senator, he would have caught the shooter near RFK  and whoever else was helping in the murder. Even after firing, capturing the shooter's image just being there, the person  would have to be identified by LAPD detectives at some point.

• Christina Gill likes this

#11 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 05:36 PM

And here is the account of the courier robbed of the photos in transit:

BEGIN ACCOUNT

In the weeks that followed the slaying, investigators confiscated every photograph they could find that had been taken that night at the Ambassador. Enyart's were among them.

Later, when he asked for his film, he learned that the courts had ordered that investigative files on the case--and all evidentiary material related to it--be sealed for 20 years.

After waiting 20 years, Enyart asked for his photos back in 1988. The city said it had lost them. Enyart, who had begun work on a book about the assassination, responded with a $2-million lawsuit that he filed against the city and state on Aug. 14, 1989.

Last August, Enyart was told that his negatives had been found in the state archives in Sacramento, where they had been filed mistakenly under the wrong name. The state hired a courier, George Phillip Gebhardt, who flew to Los Angeles International Airport on Friday with an envelope that was said to contain the negatives.

Gebhardt later told Inglewood police that as he headed downtown in a rented car, he got a flat tire on Century Boulevard near Freeman Avenue. He said that when he got out to inspect the tire, he may have left the right front window partially open. The courier said that when he got back into the car, his jacket, which he had left on the front seat, and the envelope, which he had left on the back seat, were missing.

Gebhardt acknowledged that he didn't see anyone near the car when he got out to check the tire. But he said that when he had stopped for a traffic light a block earlier, he had seen a man get out of a red car behind him and start pounding the fender of the red car with his fist. That man, Gebhardt suggested, might have slashed his tire.

END ACCOUNT

Slashed tire, open window--or windows--items stolen.

Dog ate my homework.

Petty theft.

Or destruction of proof of conspiracy.

In the act of a lone gunman, materials are sealed for twenty years.

Witnesses are intimidated or ignored, misquoted or reversed in edit.

Evidence is selectively gathered, conveniently destroyed.

All photographs confiscated--where did we see that. . . .

Enyart's contribution to the Memory Hole

An excellent negative template

#12 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 03:02 PM

Theft of the film makes me extremely suspicious that the photos were already destroyed making the charade of theft a necessity.

Much evidence was destroyed weeks after Sirhan's so called trial ended completing the Fable Makin'.

There is a special place in hell for the liars and particularly lawyers that played significant roles in the Fable Makin'.

The responsibility also falls to each person that has taken a place of silence on the sidelines, complicit acquiescence.

No one can ever say some people didn't do what was proper.

Ms.Sandy Serrano and LAPD Officer Sergent Paul Sharaga as well as Sander Vanocur employee of the Media all come to mind, further those three people were not the only ones.

The tsunami of the Fable rolled over all but the LIE. Leaving a devastated mass of wrecked Justice in place.

Proof that the various "crime labs" are corrupted for the sake of a bogus conviction in the name of a career and power is the reality even if the MSM won't report it.

When the County Coroner writes his report that damn well to my view exonerates Sirhan as having fired the killing blow, when some witnesses report a paper flurry from his pasty pistol, Sirhan may have been firing blanks, when a witness stated he saw a security guard shoot the Senator, the contradictions accumulate.

I grant integrity that Dr. Thomas Noguchi did what was proper in his work.

Not because his report coincides with my opinion, but more because the powers that be came down on him after he refused to comply with SUS desires, stealing his job attempting to disgrace him until he was reinstated by process.

I also note that his report fits the witness statements/depositions made under oath far better than the Fable.

He didn't play the Humes/Boswell game of the Fable dictating his report, he called it he saw it.

Too bad he wasn't called in company with Dr. Wecht to Bethesda in 1963.

If Sergent Paul Sharaga hadn't kept a copy of his report we wouldn't know what he reported, LAPD and SUS lost/destroyed his report. That is stunning but not surprising to me.

Powerful jerks had to be protected from all investigations.

I highly respect law enforcement officers that establish integrity to me, but I must admit I doubt many officers have integrity.

It is the rare person that is not corrupted by power. Thus, the officers have to prove integrity to me before I grant the dismissal of my doubts.

And that is a shame, but it must be so.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com