• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Brian Doyle

Brian Doyle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 12:17 PM

For those who haven't read it, Richard Gilbride has offered a counter essay to Bart Kamp's 2nd Floor Lunch Room Essay...The latter work has been responsible for a huge drop in research integrity amongst the JFK research community and it is refreshing to see someone step up with some common sense and good research...I have been banned from the two most popular research forums for presenting debunking evidence to Kamp's Murphy theory...

The first part that debunks the Oswald as Prayer Man theory is based on my work...I wish Gilbride had consulted me before publishing because I could have tightened his science...Gilbride claims Prayer Man is 5 foot 2 inches...My original geometry makes Prayer Man 5 foot 5 or 6 inches and therefore too short to be the 5 foot "9 Oswald...The best evidence to debunk Murphy's Oswald as Prayer Man claim is Chris Davidson's enhancement of the Wiegman film that undoubtedly shows the face of Depository employee Sarah Stanton on Prayer Man...This evidence was so damning to the Murphy theory that its supporters were forced to ignore it...I will bet if we ever find the vital statistics of Sarah Stanton that she will be 5 foot 5 or 6 inches in height...

The second part of Gilbride's essay exposes the shoddy research of DiEugenio-approved Bart Kamp and how he deceptively manipulated the evidence for his 2nd floor lunch room hoax claim...This part is based mostly on Gilbride's commendable detailed knowledge of assassination evidence and testimony, though I am proud to see some of my important detective conclusions included...Once again, my personal beliefs vary slightly from Gilbride's but never the less he does succeed in debunking Kamp's claims and exposing his incredibly shoddy research methods and faulty, contrived conclusions...I differ from Richard...My thought is that there were two Oswald's in the Depository that need to be inserted in to the evidence and figured out...Once you have a bus/taxi Oswald and station wagon Oswald seen by Roger Craig you have to realize there were two Oswalds at the Depository...Where I veer from Richard is I think Frazier's Houston Street Oswald went out the back exit and did not linger for 5 minutes out front with Shelley as he surmises...All the same Gilbride's case is good enough to refute Kamp/Murphy and solidify the fact Oswald was in the 2nd floor lunch room during the shots where he was witnessed by Carolyn Arnold at 12:25 set up and eating lunch...It is common sense that this is the reason Oswald had to be prevented from going to trial...

I will also add that I got Debra Conway to make a public statement that the Lancer Excellence In Research Award given to Bart Kamp "was a mistake that was done by Larry Hancock when I was away, lesson learned" and that "I believe Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton and not Lee Harvey Oswald"...Thank goodness there is at least one honest major assassination research source...To show the honesty and integrity of the two major JFK research websites this major reversal was not even mentioned on those boards where a 95% majority favor the Murphy theory:

http://jfkinsidejob....lunchroom-hoax/

• Greg Burnham likes this

#2 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 11 February 2018 - 02:44 PM

The "Prayer Man" nonsense is being promoted by yet another snake oil salesman, Bart Kamp. He and Ralph "the fraud" Cinque should get a hotel room. I am so disgusted with these intellectually dishonest charlatans that I vigilantly avoid anything and everything with which they are involved.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#3 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 05:29 PM

Richard Gilbride is meticulous here as in his other essays.

Thirteen points of correlation between Truly and Baker yet the Flat Earth Kamp insists the second-floor encounter is an elaborate hoax.

Barry Ernest's thirty-five year quest to provide the Vickie Adams exclusion is the upper limit.

Carolyn Arnold's sighting is the lower.

In the middle is the patsy witnessing two fellow employees.

The sum is the simplest:  the truth--not the Common Core thirty-seven steps and two days' effort finding Lee in the auras and penumbras of the darkened doorway.

Did Altgens photoshop number six in the moments between snapping the shutter and transmitting the image?

wcjos2.jpg

• Greg Burnham and Brian Doyle like this

#4 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,070 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 14 February 2018 - 02:22 PM

"A man sees (hears) what he wants to see and disregards the rest... lie-la-lie...lie-la-lie ... lie-lie la lie lie ... lie la lie" -- Paul Simon rephrased

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#5 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 05:46 PM

projection versus perception About 35,200,000 results (0.43 seconds)

Mark North, Act of Treason catalogs FBI scrubbing of reports counter to all-quiet before and lone-shooter after the JFK Assassination.

PBS' John O'Neill The Man Who Knew reveals the sabotage and silencing of the Bureau's counter terrorism chief who anticipated 9/11.

The Bureau denies two dozen witnesses to John Doe Number Two in the OKC bombing.

The Bureaus was "unable" to find Kaczynski until his own brother identified him from the 35,000-word manifesto in the New York Times.

The Bureau ignored 200 witnesses to the missile strike on TWA 800 and jailed the two investigators who found proof in the plane's upholstery.

The Bureau famously deep-sixed forensics in the Vince Foster case by claiming the I-Just-Got-Here defense by Freeh.

The binary helix of black ops and opfuscation of the FBI (Comey) and CIA (Brennan) persists.

The FBI "expert" Hani Farid of Duke pronounce the Backyard Photos authentic--Jack White's fifteen anomalies to the contrary notwithstanding.

Come the rodeo clowns of the Cinque variety to serve as accessories to the conspiracy debunkers.

Cinque & Company are capable of finding Leonard Cohen's heroes in the seaweed.

The entire cast of Rocky Mountain Horror Show altogether with the 82d Airborne was on the Depository porch.

While CIA lifted its flash on Oswald before the event and the FBI confiscated all still and motion picture evidence.

We are tasked daily with the instruction of Rex Stout's Nero Wolfe to the latter's detective Archie Goodwin:

"Use intelligence guided by experience."

Which says the elaborate hoax destroyed by Gilbride now resides on the ash heap of outre nonsense

with Bonal Menninger's Amazing MIRVing Projectile from the Gun that Fired into the Past.

dggsia.jpg

#6 Brian Doyle

Brian Doyle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 11:17 AM

It is a sad thing that the community has been breached by its own members...Jim DiEugenio is responsible for a lot of the blame because persons who put themselves in positions of authority in the community who have less skill than Jim simply ride on his opinion and agree with whatever he posts...Jim has gone full onboard the Prayer Man/Lunch Room ship of fools and because of that, and the Education Forum, the theory is now unchallengeable and doing so will get you banned by those who refuse to challenge Jim D...I can't figure if the popular Australian group is an Intel outlet or not...My thinking is that they are a product of the internet age and because of that technology leg-up have managed to reach a level in the community that was previously guarded by peer review but has succumbed to the information flood of that tech source...I condemn Jim D for this...He is doing this because he wants clicks for his Kennedy's & King site and is willing to accept a volume of uncredible fodder to keep his website turnstile spinning at the expense of the correct evidence...His sycophant sweetheart moderators help him with this and similarly destroy the credibility of their outlets...This Kamp-led contagion has infected outlets like Black Op Radio...I called Len Osanic after he hosted Kamp and told him he should have been more cautious and questioning of Kamp's claims...Len told me to put my examples to an e-mail...When I did he ignored it...When I posted on Len's Facebook page he put me on block...These people are guilty of damaging the integrity of the entire community and it will take years to undo the serious harm they have done to the pursuit of the truth in the assassination...Those responsible are guilty of falling in love with themselves on the internet, becoming infected by their own power, and dropping the credible research standards they allegedly promote...Their venues are now for socializing rather than credible research and matters are decided by a popular insider majority - right or wrong...That is the death of the credible research community but they don't care as long as they are in charge...Gilbride's correct evidence was met with total ignoring on those sites as was Debra Conway's significant retraction...DiEugenio will employ his Sumo wrestling pushing of anyone who disagrees with him out of the ring and ignore anyone or anything that disproves him...He'll then surface later on when he is safe and claim he has nothing to do with people being banned because they called him on this...Even worse, those moderators break their own rules and allow Jim to avoid answering good evidence...Feeling guilty Jim posts "Prayer Man may not be Oswald" once he is safe by banning...I would like to have a go at Murphy directly but alas the community chooses a quit and runner over someone who can post debunking facts...

To be brief, I think Oswald was in the lunch room the whole time during the shots...It is problematic when exactly Adams & Styles passed Baker & Truly...Gilbride suggests that because Baker was caught saying he frisked Oswald that he and Truly were in there longer than they said and perhaps this is when Adams & Styles got by Baker & Truly on the staircase...Though not credited in Gilbride's essay I am the source for the "flinching" theory...It makes sense to me that Oswald "heard the commotion" and went to the lunch room vestibule window to see who might be on the stairs after Truly shouted for the elevator...He stayed in the vestibule in order to follow his Intel orders to be in there...Oswald saw Truly course by but then flinched from the window when he saw a cop suddenly emerge on the 2nd floor landing...Baker's police instincts were triggered when he saw that guilty flinching and he zeroed-in on Oswald who retreated in to the lunch room where he was seen 6 minutes earlier by Carolyn Arnold...I am assuming Baker & Truly covered up the fact Oswald had a Coke and his lunch was spread out on the table (showing he ate lunch there and was there the whole time, therefore exonerating him from the Warren Commission cover story)...It doesn't make sense that Oswald would be seen eating lunch by Mrs Arnold and then take everything down to the Domino Room and come back up again...DiEugenio claims that Baker's omission of this encounter in his affidavit automatically proves Kamp is correct but he refuses to see the simple other reasons why Baker would not volunteer anything at that point in the cover-up...Kamp is tone deaf to the fact Baker could sense how Oswald was being treated at the police station and limit his information in his affidavit accordingly...Or even more bizarrely, Baker & Truly may possibly have seen the other Oswald after the lunch room encounter further up...  

Omitted from Kamp and Jim D's offerings is the fact that Roger Craig proved there were two Oswalds in the Depository...This creates huge possibilities in the evidence that could be responsible for much of the incriminating evidence Kamp spins towards Murphy...It is totally irresponsible for him and Jim D to give no airing to this in their offerings...And Jim enthusiastically accepts and uses to his advantage this mob ignoring of evidence in order to promote sexy, yet bogus, theories...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com