Photo

Appears President Trump will not block the scheduled release of remaining JFK Files

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 22 October 2017 - 05:02 PM

Finally !!!!     Although I doubt there will be any smoking guns left in those files.

#2 George Govus

George Govus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 04:38 AM

It's neat how even on Fox, if you believe it was the Mob that did it, you are a person who believes something, whereas, if you think CIA had something to do with it, even fifty-four years on, you're a "conspiracy theorist."

No smoking guns, no. I'll settle for no fake documents snuck in pointing fingers at Russkies.

I was looking for a petition to Trump saying hold nothing back. I found no petition using DuckDuckGo. I found this fairly new piece on the same subject by Dallas News with some pictures and details I hadn't seen elsewhere.

https://www.dallasne...ination-records

#3 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 23 October 2017 - 12:39 PM

The obvious major contradiction is:  If the assassination was the result of an action by one lone nut (Oswald) Why was it neccessary to classify and withhold documents for 54 years???!!!. Makes no sense. 

• Mark Jamieson likes this

#4 Greg Burnham

Greg Burnham

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 23 October 2017 - 02:15 PM

Agreed, Chuck. Indeed, over 5 MILLION documents have already been declassified and released! There are still approximately 35,000 documents partially or wholly redacted and another 3,600 documents that have never seen the light of day at all. But if this was a "simple homicide" involving only one perpetrator, why the need for nearly 5,000,000 (5 MILLION) documents to record it?  

• Christina Gill and Mark Jamieson like this

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Greg Burnham
Admin

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- JFK

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."  -- Farewell America (1968) 

“The ancient Greek definition of happiness was the full use of your powers along lines of excellence."  -- JFK

"A wise man can act a fool, but a foolish man can never act wise."  -- Unknown

AssassinationOfJFK.net Main Page

Forum:

AssassinationOfJFK.net Research Forum

YouTube Channel:

GooglePlus:

Twitter:

Facebook:

#5 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 04:33 PM

15we42d.jpg

Chuck, your question was one of Bertrand Russell's sixteen in 1964--where is the matter of national security in the irrational action of a single person without confederates?

Today Morley's Ghost on Angleton is on one of my Kindles--having been panned by a CIA reviewer on Washington Decoded.

While Langley has tanker cars full of marker ink, shredders capable of clearcutting acres of forest in an hour, and more censors than the film version of 1984--

2hhhn3n.jpg

--minds of the caliber of John Newman, Malcolm Blunt, and others will find gems among the magic beans.

Dorothy Kilgallen handed her notes to Florence Smith.

Dorothy died in the most suspicious circumstance.

Florence died forty-eight (48) hours later of a cerebral hemorrhage.

Florence was married to Earl Smith the ambassador to Cuba who was so slow on the analysis of Castro as Communist, Eisenhower fired him the month Castro ascended to power.

Now in the work of Newman and Albarelli we see the agency of June Cobb and Katherine Taafe.

In DeMohrenschildt we have just an eccentric--

On the surface there are no smoking guns.

In the depths where the shark moves intelligence can save your life or get you killed--

--in Seth Ward's phrase, the difference between "horsepower and horses---" is the difference between coups and the Big Snooze.

Kilgallen knew too much, but was Smith playing Mickey the Dope?

All about who knew what and when did they know it.

The backstopping and backdating reveal the backstabbing.

Other than the guard's thirst for whiskey, nothing remarkable at the theater.

The 45th is dealing with the same deep state which came out of the closet to kill the 35th.

He knows how to pull hot potatoes out of the oven without burning himself.

The slow smell of uranium cooking--it smells like victory.

5cxdm1.jpg

• Greg Burnham, Chuck Barlow and Mark Jamieson like this

#6 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 28 October 2017 - 02:00 PM

One must obviously be sensitive to arousing the sensibilties of the American Association of  Lone Nuts,

• Greg Burnham likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com