Photo

Bill Simpich's State Secret

Oswald Mexico City Angleton JMWAVE Morales Harvey Mole hunt CIA Goodpasture Moskalev

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 26 August 2015 - 06:47 AM

The curtain in Ford's Theater.

"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#42 David Joseph

David Joseph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 04:24 PM

Recently on another JFK site, Simpich posted the following:

"I think a strong historical case is being made ... that David Morales led the assassination of JFK.   I also think the evidence will continue to mount during this decade."

The imprecision of this language -- "led the assassination" -- is as deplorable and indefensible as the conclusion it would communicate.

Simpich's entire body of work is thus rendered suspect.

Charles - I'd suggest you seperate conclusion form content when reading Bill's work.  I spent almost a year primarily on Mexico and found, like so many other events in the 6 months or so prior to the assassination, that it would easily serve dual purpose should JFK be killed in Chicago or Tampa, or later in the Texas trip. 

The story of Oswald in Mexico between the 27th and 3rd most probably did NOT have anything to do with JFK primarily yet certainly secondarily should it be needed as a leverage asset.

Without Dallas occurring, Mexico becomes potential bona fides for Oswald's infultration work. I happen to think that our Ozzie went from New Orleans to Austin and then to Dallas with 2 men to see Odio and then stayed in and around Dallas for the rest of that week.  That the man on the 27th was of course not actually Lee Oswald and then he was gone.  The rest is CIA ops...

Whether a mole hunt was on or not and who it may have targeted & involved, to me, is much more the take-away from his work than the Morales conclusion - yet I see the problem since the first 3 Chapters are focused on this theory.

Reading Chapters 4 & 5 - if Mexico is your interest - provides a wealth of info.  And even if the theory is wrong, the setting of the stage done in these two chapters is wonderful.

"In other words, why was everything that might lead to a connection between Oswald and Cuba suppressed from the record before the assassination?"

At the start of Chapter 5 that question is finally asked.  Within days Alvarado - an identified CIA asset - shows up with an amazing story (this is where Angleton and Phillips comes in imo) of a direct Castro-Oswald-JFK connection which is dropped just as quickly as it surfaces.  This was to be the truth to allow for Phase 1 - attack Cuba.  Yet once the Lone Nut was created... Alvarado needed to go away.  And he did while being given something non-sensitive to keep him busy in Nicaraugua. 

The Lopez report began and concluded that the WCR got the "to and from" Mexico part right - no one has ever looked into the Trip itself as I have and has shown how the FBI created a story,  changed it with no recourse, and then created the supporting evidence in their patented "closed-loop corroboration" of info.

75-01-01%20Lopez%20Report%20states%20the

I believe I have proven this to be completely untrue.

Regardless of the lack of evidence that he was there, and the evidence which proved it was neither his voice or image captured in Mexico, the FBI/CIA continued to state that he was there as a matter of fact.

We are to remember that during this same time a man, Russian woman and 2 small children are driving around south Texas and Alice, TX looking for a job while yet another Oswald is claimed to be shooting at the Sports Drome in Dallas.

Goodpasture taking an Oct 2nd photo, dating it Oct 1st and then using an Oct 4th image for Mystery Man (with the story about Odum showing Marge the Mystery man photo and her later claiming it was Ruby - the supposed reason it was included inthe WCR in the first place) AND the info from his 201 being relayed to Mexico as HENRY not Harevey appears to many as the marked-card being used to out someone.

My problem with Morales behind this is Bethesda.  No way this CIA man or team tells LeMay and Galloway what to do, ever or anywhere...  at least as I see it.  Who does give these two their orders in making sure the autopsy evidence goes the right way is imo, a direct path to the Sponsors.

63-11-04%20FBI%20Mexi%20file%20105-3702%

The Evidence IS the Conspiracy

#43 Charles Drago

Charles Drago

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationWherever I am observed by myself.

Posted 26 August 2015 - 10:07 PM

Charles - I'd suggest you seperate conclusion form content when reading Bill's work.  I spent almost a year primarily on Mexico and found, like so many other events in the 6 months or so prior to the assassination, that it would easily serve dual purpose should JFK be killed in Chicago or Tampa, or later in the Texas trip. 

David,

In re your first sentence,I'd suggest that you re-read carefully and for subtext my post above in which I write the following:

To be precise: What is truly disturbing here is the disconnect between the high quality of research evident in the body of Mr. Simpich's work, and the simplemindedness and naivete on display in its deep politics-free conclusions.

If we assume, for the sake of argument, that Mr. Simpich has knowingly produced sophisticated disinformation, then the purpose driving its design could not be more clear.  The author's conclusions regarding the identities of assassination Sponsors, no matter how ludicrous, are protected/validated by the myriad strengths of the work on which they are counter-intuitively based.

Thus security measures protecting the true Sponsors are further strengthened.

The fact that I am at pains to discern an "innocent" explanation for the Simpich disconnect does not rise to the level of unimpeachable evidence for enemy action. Far from it.  But it nonetheless stands as a valid challenge to Mr. Simpich's high standing within the JFK research community and to his motives for burrowing so deeply and powerfully into it.

And it is now abundantly clear that any such challenge will be ignored not only by Mr. Simpich, but by his ardent admirers as well.

Have we learned nothing from our trevails?

Further, I reject out of hand what in your second sentence you seem to accept as established fact -- that a plot to kill JFK in Chicago existed as such and was averted by a combination of stupidity and luck.

I wrote the following on Stan Wilbourne's related thread:  http://forum.assassi...ot-edwin-black/ :

I am convinced that the so-called "plot" in Chicago was a charade -- nothing other than a fictive construct created as a doppelganger for Dallas, the only plan that ever was to be executed.

As elements of the Dallas operation inevitably leaked, its mirror image in Chicago -- including a patsy sniper and a foreign sniper team -- was revealed.  Once Chicago was intentionally blown, the all-clear siren could be sounded.   

On 11/21/63 advance man Marty Underwood tells/reminds JFK that "all sorts of rumors" about a Dallas hit are flying about.  "Marty, you worry about me too much," is the doomed president's reply.  And when Texas Congressman Henry Gonzalez voices the same concern, JFK tells him, "Henry, the Secret Service told me they took care of everything.  There's nothing to worry about."

Relax, fellas.  We'll all be home for Thanksgiving.

The Doppelganger Gambit in full flower.

On another forum I wrote the following in 2009:

My hypothesis regarding the Chicago provocation: It was designed A) to be discovered and thwarted, thus cleansing the security system of growing concern about rumors of a rifle team that would shoot the president from buildings along a motorcade route in a major U.S. city, and thus remove objections to a security stripping exercise during the Dallas motorcade; B ) to foster, via the creation of LHO doppelgangers, post-Dallas cognitive dissonance among honest investigators; and C) indicate to those who ultimately controlled the investigations the true power of those they foolishly would be tempted to pursue.

Two years later, again elsewhere, I wrote:

RESOLVED: The alleged Chicago plot to assassinate JFK never was meant to result in an actual attack.

Rather, it was a fictive construct designed as the Dallas conspiracy's doppelganger. 

The objectives of its planners -- the highest level Facilitators of the Dallas plot -- were to:

A. Explain the anticipated pre-assassination leaks of Dallas plot info as cases of mistaken identify;

B. Foil the Chicago "plot" at the last minute -- close to the timed Dallas attack -- and thus provide a plausible excuse for planned enhanced Dallas security to be relaxed;*

C. Support the Dallas cover-up by misdirecting honest investigations of the real assassination through the imposition of the confusion, complexity, and cognitive dissonance associated with the classic doppelganger gambit.

Hank Albarelli, Jr. notes on page 325 of his A Secret Order:

"[According to one former CIA operative], 'It's a common ploy with CIA.  Sometimes there can be 3 or 4 operations in play at one time but only one is actually fully planned and intended to go forward.'"

The very last thing that I wish to see develop on this forum -- and please know that I have no control of any content or thematic directions here but my own -- is a tragic, futile decline into endless, repetitive discussions of JFK assassination minutiae.  Conspiracy in Dealey Plaza is established historical fact.  Our goals now must be to define and to effect justice in the wake of JFK's murder.

In challenging convention -- whether the deeper value and purpose of Simpich's work, the strategic function of the so-called Chicago "plot," or any other broadly held, too long unchallenged JFK assassination "fact" -- I seek not to champion revisionism, but only to refocus our vision on the ultimate goals.

I have no stomach for anything less.

Thanks.

• Mark Jamieson likes this
"[Y]ou can't blame the innocent, they are always guiltless. All you can do is control them or eliminate them. Innocence is a kind of insanity." -- Graham Greene, The Quiet American

"If an individual, through either his own volition or events over which he had no control, found himself taking up residence in a country undefined by flags or physical borders, he could be assured of one immediate and abiding consequence. He was on his own, and solitude and loneliness would probably be his companions unto the grave." -- James Lee Burke, Rain Gods

a wind has blown the rain away and blown
the sky away and all the leaves away,
and the trees stand. i think i too have known
autumn too long
-- e. e. cummings

#44 Chuck Barlow

Chuck Barlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationFort Worth TX

Posted 27 August 2015 - 03:27 AM

I see they've upped the ante from bones to sirloin in attempts to distract the guard dogs.  Good dogs!

#45 Phil Dragoo

Phil Dragoo

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 04:22 AM

Oswald wasn't in Mexico City. 

The Red Plot and specifically Kostikov was kept from Hoover by Angleton until the 23d.

Morales was a facilitator not a sponsor.

Chicago was an inflatable tank to fool Rommel.

"Marty, you worry too much about me.  The Secret Service told me it's taken care of everything."

The insect applies a surface anesthetic before drawing blood.

Many were used though perhaps a few knew.

A marvelous three-paragraph freeze-frame of the grand holograph:

He also wrote a memoir about his time in the FBI, OSS and the CIA. He completed the manuscript, It Came To Little, and made plans to discuss the contents of the book with CIA director, Richard Helms, in Washington on 30th April, 1971. Scott told John Horton, the chief of the CIA station in Mexico City, that he would not be talked out of publishing the book.

Winston Scott died on 26th April, 1971. No autopsy was performed, and a postmortem suggested he had suffered a heart attack. When Anne Goodpasture heard the news of Scott’s death she went straight to James Angleton to tell him that Scott had classified documents in his home safe (Scott had tapes and photos of Oswald).

Angleton visited Scott's wife in Mexico City on 28th April. Michael Scott, Winston Scott's son, told Dick Russell that James Angleton took away his father's manuscript. Angleton also confiscated three large cartons of files including a tape-recording of the voice of Lee Harvey Oswald. Michael Scott was also told by a CIA source that his father had not died from natural causes.

http://spartacus-edu...m/JFKscottW.htm

Things do not happen without the highest sponsorship, or absent the very best facilitators using the creme de la creme of mechanics.

Plausible deniability and Diana's apples, cul de sac masterminds and a Sorceror's Apprentice proliferation of dopplegangers.

CIA files in '17?

Nothing on paper.

Harvey wrote.

The Wily Coyote hits the wall and collapses; the Roadrunner peels off the portable hole and lopes on down the highway.

#46 David Joseph

David Joseph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 02:57 PM

The very last thing that I wish to see develop on this forum -- and please know that I have no control of any content or thematic directions here but my own -- is a tragic, futile decline into endless, repetitive discussions of JFK assassination minutiae. Conspiracy in Dealey Plaza is established historical fact. Our goals now must be to define and to effect justice in the wake of JFK's murder.

In challenging convention -- whether the deeper value and purpose of Simpich's work, the strategic function of the so-called Chicago "plot," or any other broadly held, too long unchallenged JFK assassination "fact" -- I seek not to champion revisionism, but only to refocus our vision on the ultimate goals.

I have no stomach for anything less.

Thanks.

(my emphasis)

Ok. So you suggest we proceed under the accepted assumption that every activity we see performed by our favorite acronyms has the assassination in the background.

That the descruction of the SS's records for this critical period is simply par for the course.

The reports out of Chicago afterward dance around what happened...  that other men were NOT reported correctly and only Vallee was involved

What then is your take of the FBI helping to reassure Hoover that the story of the 4 men being arrested in Chicago is untrue...  Doesn't this undo the whole point of the doppelganger?

VALLEE%20-%20with%20WCD%2047%20info_zpsl

I'm more than willing to incorporate your conclusion into my thinking Charles...  yet you;d think the FBI would support the false story rather than contradict it.

=========

You wrote this a while back: 

I define justice in the case of the assassination of John F. Kennedy as the utilization of the attainable [1] absolute truth to cleanse or, if necessary, deconstruct and rebuild the system responsible for the assassination and related crimes.  http://forum.assassi...-drago/#entry33

"Cleansing and deconstruct the system responsible"

Your 2014 postscript does not alter this so I assume you still feel this is the cause of justice we pursue?  In fact this definition of justice is expected of us:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

I propose that the very writing of these words conflicted with the reality of the times.  That they were written and adopted by men who can only be considered "Sponsor" class at the time and these words - while noble in intention and delivery - were the original doppelganger in the creation of this SYSTEM.

By 1781, Robert Morris had effectively created the first central bank in the new United States (Bank of North America) and loaned the government $1.2 million after having embezzled his way into a position of strength. The money was used to purchase debt which would be repaid by the tax payer.  This bank was modeled after the Bank of England of which Cravath, Swaine and Moore founders were involved.

We have some misc bs occur for a few years and then Hamilton and Burr start fighting it out over who will be regarded as the central bank of the US.

(A History of Money and Banking in the US: The Colonial Era to WWII. Murray Rothbard)

And then came "None Dare Call it Conspiracy" and the Fed Reserve Act.

The Progressive Era of

1900–1918 fastened a welfare-warfare state on America which

has set the mold for the rest of the twentieth century. Statism

arrived after 1900 not because of inflation or deflation, but

because a unique set of conditions had destroyed the Democrats

as a laissez-faire party and left a power vacuum for the triumph

of the new ideology of compulsory cartelization through

a partnership of big government, business, unions, technocrats,

and intellectuals.

The system which created the current situation was created by those who rose to the top of the pile in the new USA - loaning money to the US which in turn leveraged it into more debt with interest thereby ultimately creating the fractional reserve banking system and the debts that saddle most every nation on the planet.

I doubt you are recommending we go back to tally sticks... whereas the movement forward will be to do away with real money entirely - everything will run based purely on credit/debit and electrons.

Will moving money supply creation from the Fed to the Treasury solve the problem of the "system"?  I guarantee it will be a wonderful first step. 

But will the US actually tell the Fed to blow off? to eat their balance sheets with trillions owed them - for the greater good?

I'm all for the justice you seek and think I'm doing what I can in my way to help, while stumbling along the way.  Until there is an attempt at describing how that transition happens we cannot compare these things

you also wrote in that wonderful peice: 

We are the Lakota – of AIM. We are the Jews – of the Warsaw Ghetto uprising. We are the Viet Cong – of Tet. 

We must know ourselves to be freedom fighters [9]. We are warriors who will not hesitate to use pages of the Geneva Convention treaties as kindling for the execution pyres of our enemy. With victory will come the spoil of defining "war crimes."

These groups: Lakota, Jews, Viet Cong fought tiny battles in the context of this WAR you want to wage.  When they were done fighting they were still at the mercy of the "system" whether of their own creation of one fostered upon them, in whatever land they called home. 

Changing the system by which humans create society, so that it supercedes the concepts presented in our own Declaration of Independence is beyond my comprehension and I feel safe in saying they are beyond yours as well.  Human beings do not have a track record that allows for extended periods of mutually agreed, non-proliferated peace.  Peace in the sense that the SYSTEM is not constantly and systematically disenfranchising the individual.  Peace in the sense that the coordinated good of humanity supercedes and overcomes the Tragedy of the Commons.

People as a whole are simply not motivated to do what's in the best interest of the planet and humanity, they are motived to maximize one's own worth and standing.

What system do you envision we put in its place Charles?  Population controlled pockets of humanity living a resource based existence ala the venus project which can ultimately expand and take over the old way of things?

Until the human species evolves a brain which places the survival of the species above the need to create the "Tragedy" with a capital "T" I fail to see how one set of bosses replaced by yet another set changes the system.

I'd like to ask again... Report from Iron Mountain, a hoax or a serious piece of analysis?

Although we do not imply that a substitute for war in the economy cannot be devised, no combination of techniques for controlling employment, production, and consumption has yet been tested that can remotely compare to it in effectiveness.

War is, and has been, the essential economic stabilizer of modern societies.

War, then, as we

have defined it to include all national activities that recognize the possibility of armed conflict,

is itself the defining element of any nation's existence vis-à-vis any other nation.

The Evidence IS the Conspiracy

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Oswald, Mexico City, Angleton, JMWAVE, Morales, Harvey, Mole hunt, CIA, Goodpasture, Moskalev

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com