6 replies to this topic

#1 Stan Wilbourne

Stan Wilbourne

Founding Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 09:27 AM

Does anyone know the origins of this image?

1zd6xl4.jpg

#2 Harold Martin

Harold Martin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:13 AM

Where did you find this image Stan?

Harold

#3 Michael Calder

Michael Calder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 12:49 PM

An enterprising newsman, Fernando Faura, was tracking the girl in the weeks and months after the murder. He arranged for a police sketch artist to do a sketch from the description of a person who was apparently with the girl that day. The sketch then was filled in with color and when presented to the witness, he said it was her. Double checking, Fernando showed the sketch to another witness who saw her in the pantry with her arms around Sirhan at the tray stacker. He also said it was her. I pointed this out to Ted Charach and he said he knew of it and was involved with Faura  and  put this sketch of the polka dot girl in his film "The second gun."   She should be in there somewhere.

#4 Ashley Wood

Ashley Wood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 01:44 PM

polkadotdressgirl_zps741a3c32.jpg

if you see this lady i've a few questions i'd like to ask her !

I think this is the sketch drawn from John Fahey's description at Fernando Faura's instigation.

Dr William Pepper, Sirhan's current defence lawyer says he believes they know who the polka dot dress girl is and she's still alive.

Don't fancy her chances now that that information is public.

#5 Admin Staff

Admin Staff

Admin Staff

• Administrators
  • 58 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 06:08 AM

An enterprising newsman, Fernando Faura, was tracking the girl in the weeks and months after the murder. He arranged for a police sketch artist to do a sketch from the description of a person who was apparently with the girl that day. The sketch then was filled in with color and when presented to the witness, he said it was her. Double checking, Fernando showed the sketch to another witness who saw her in the pantry with her arms around Sirhan at the tray stacker. He also said it was her. I pointed this out to Ted Charach and he said he knew of it and was involved with Faura  and  put this sketch of the polka dot girl in his film "The second gun."   She should be in there somewhere.

• Jim Hackett II likes this

#6 Jim Hackett II

Jim Hackett II

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 11:32 PM

Who says the internet doesn't have advantages?

I once expended a lot of effort in attampt to see this film.

Back in the time of fuzzy 8mm copies of the Z-toon.

By such means was the genie released from the bottle.

Friends once put up a skit playing off "JFK research" paralleling covert op "forbidden knowledge" as contraban that was quite funny.

Smuggler's Blues.

Thank You to the Admin.

#7 Michael Calder

Michael Calder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 11:16 AM

Ashley, thanks for the sketch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Web Work by: XmasZen.com